• FAU by 6-13

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • FSU by 14-20

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • FSU by 21+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have as well. 8+ min left. Plenty of time to get the ball back.

Dang it. 3 runs up the middle when mostly we have gotten stopped up the middle was not the best play calling I have ever seen.

Reactions: WYNN or Dye
Ugh tough one to lose. Just too many turnovers and mistakes. Rebs would have won this game but for those self inflicted wounds.

Ugh tough one to lose. Just too many turnovers and mistakes. Rebs would have won this game but for those self inflicted wounds.
Well that 1 fumble wasn’t a fumble, he was down. Also how many pass interference should have been called against Fresno that wasn’t?

We just dropped a heart breaker, but even with how we been playing we were not supposed to be in this game by any longshot. The team is resilient even after that 3rd quarter. We need to figure out a way to keep Odom here. The old rebels would have folded and lost by 28+

How anyone can not love what we are seeing out there would be crazy

Tough loss but much better than getting run out of the stadium. Our guys should walk out of there angry for letting this one get away. Odom is 100% in what he preaches. You have to bringing it every down and be 100% dialed in each play in order to be a championship team. Just one mental lapse can kill you let alone 3-4. Still proud of our guys.

Reactions: RebelScrub
The announcers set it up before hand that this was a chance for UNLV to make a statement for the program. We just made way too many mistakes throughout the second half. It was just one of those halves and they still should have tied it.

Wow, I’ve seen McKie drop a few balls this season but that was just sad. 8 targets and only 2 catches tonight.

Makes you wonder why they didn’t get the ball to De Jesus more often?

We outplayed Fresno in Fresno. Unreal how mistake free we’ve been to date and then tonight happens.

Oh well, on to the next one.

Play this way the rest of the year, and we should have a chance to win every game aside from Air Force

The announcers set it up before hand that this was a chance for UNLV to make a statement for the program. We just made way too many mistakes throughout the second half. It was just one of those halves and they still should have tied it.

Wow, I’ve seen McKie drop a few balls this season but that was just sad. 8 targets and only 2 catches tonight.

Makes you wonder why they didn’t get the ball to De Jesus more often?

Dependent on coverages..

Yeah of course they are probably bracketing De Jesus but somehow they seem to get Ricky White open every game. He crushed it again tonight.

They got the ball to Ricky on 1v1 coverage.

DeJesus is a small guy, he's not going to high point the ball in coverage. He needs to be in some space.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Have you watched Air Force since their QBs injury? Not nearly as threatening with him not really being a runner.. CSU gave that game away and then lost Horton...

UNLV has been pretty solid vs the run this year. I don't think we'll see a repeat of last season.

I just wouldn't sell that offense short.

Everyone wants to talk about losing Marion in the offseason, but play calling like that on 1st and goal isn't going to get you many phone calls. Still shows alot if inexperience trying to force Lester up the middle when Fresno stopped that all night. It wasn't there vs CSU either and he couldn't get away from it. If the entire offense hinges on dives up the middle, I don't see P5 schools knocking down his door

Everyone wants to talk about losing Marion in the offseason, but play calling like that on 1st and goal isn't going to get you many phone calls. Still shows alot if inexperience trying to force Lester up the middle when Fresno stopped that all night. It wasn't there vs CSU either and he couldn't get away from it. If the entire offense hinges on dives up the middle, I don't see P5 schools knocking down his door
That was infuriating

What in the hell was he thinking

Reactions: WYNN or Dye
Found an old Arroyo play sheet on the bus...
There were some small things maybe with the coaching. But I don’t think coaching cost us the game.

Turn it over on downs from 2 yards away (I guess you can question that play calling since we didn’t score). Then drop a wide open TD for the tie, can’t blame that on coaching. Can’t blame the subsequent INT on coaching.

Can’t blame Jets fumble on coaching (thought it was a bad call by the officials imo). Maiava’s first interception was on Maiava. And DeJesus not being out of harms way, not coaching, that’s on him/fluke/bad luck, however you want to call it. That was the catalyst for the other two above mentioned in this paragraph.

UNLV totally sucked from the 30 minute mark to the 50 minute mark and it was all self inflected. Players need to make the right plays.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
OK, so I am done crying. I cried last night. I felt so proud of the team. I felt a lot of pain but I am so proud of the boys. Thank you Rebels let's just do our best from here on out.

It was a team loss with all the mistakes not a dropped pass. But for the love of god, McKie has been dropping passes all year. Not sure it's a good idea to have him in the game in that spot. I think it was Reno or CSU he dropped like 3 passes in the game as well. Even with the mistakes, we played better than I thought they would and moving forward I think every game is pretty much winnable except AF esp. with Wyoming getting waxed. And that fumble call was some ridiculous bullsh*t.