• FAU by 6-13

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • FSU by 14-20

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • FSU by 21+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well thanks to the returner screwing up we need Maiava to March down and get that back.

It's amazing how 1 play ( especially in football ) can change the dynamic of the game completely. UGH!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
That is probably the worst possible time to make a special teams blunder like that. They’ve been good all year but you can’t have that turnover on the road. Not going to end well.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Why do the DBs just completely forget to guard WRs every 10 plays? Every game we give up a huge wide open pass play or TD.

Never thought we would lose lead that quick. Our running game is not doing much. Do we just start throwing most of the time?

talk about a tale of 2 halves. All it took is one stupid turnover and we now look lost out there.

We are down now, nothing new. Now UNLV adapt. Let's see we adapt..

Nothing new our worst fan shows up when we start struggling only. Crickets all first half. Must be tough being you this year 🤣

You can’t give up 17 unanswered points on the road and coming out of the half. Bad in all three phases.

Now we can’t even take care of the ball. Terrible discipline.

Shuddup and go back away. Useless fan
Not sure what you’re mad about!? I haven’t said anything that isn’t 100% true. They played a decent first half and have blown it in the 3rd quarter. This is really bad and shouldn’t be happening.

Oh and you can spell “shut up” properly. It’s not like you’re going to hurt anyone’s feelings. Unreal.

Defense isn't good, but 3 straight turnovers doesn't help. Team falling apart. Now we're going to sling it 20 times

You can’t give up 17 unanswered points on the road and coming out of the half. Bad in all three phases.

Now we can’t even take care of the ball. Terrible discipline.
It is not bad discipline. Just some bad mistakes. You never plain mess up?

I will admit I did not see getting outscored 24-0 in a quarter

It is not bad discipline. Just some bad mistakes. You never plain mess up?

I will admit I did not see getting outscored 24-0 in a quarter
It took three straight turnovers. By three guys that have been clutch all year. Weird quarter.

Need the D to put in a quality series to get us the ball back only down 1 score. The offense can move the ball at will when we can hang onto it

We’ve been on the plus side of those all year. They just flooded back against us. One wasn’t a turnover (not a fumble), the other was fluky (shouldn’t have been near it anyway), the interception was bad.
3rd in the country in turnover difference going into half.