ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Let's go, UNLV at UNM!

Pick the victor ....

• UNLV in OT

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • UNLV by 1-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNLV by 7-13

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • UNLV by 14-20

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • UNLV by 21 +

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • UNM in OT

• UNM by 1-6

• UNM by 7-13

• UNM by 14-20

• UNM by 21+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UNM in UNLV's 10 yd line...see how gassed the UNM players are? This can get really ugly

Is the D still at the airport if so can someone pick them up and get then to the stadiu! We need to show up on D now, don’t let UNM hang around!

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
Well Jaden hasn't learned how to pitch yet. Unbelievable catch though by White!
His pitch was great, just need to stop doing them 10 yards downhill when you already have a 1st down. Too much speed to pull off legally

His pitch was great, just need to stop doing them 10 yards downhill when you already have a 1st down. Too much speed to pull off legally
I thought the pitch last game was close and a questionable call to say the least.. this ne? Not good.

The pitch downfield is fine but he didn’t have to pitch that one at all? Maiava needs to be aware of where he is and where his RB is on the field. If our Qb was dynamic this offense would be even better to watch and far more dangerous than it is now. I hated to see that QB recruit leave, I wanted competition next Spring!

Pardon the interruption — I thought the game was on Fox. I have YouTubeTV and it requires a subscription for the channel. Any other options? — Now back to the game.

That was quick. First play from scrimmage. 7-0 UNLV, 30 yard TD to White after Jacob with a huge return.

I really want to see Senika get some catches today.
He has been dropping passes all year. His first target today would have been a good catch but he didn't bring it in. He makes catches that belong on Sport Center top 10 then he muffs easy catches.

Game should be called at this point. Not good for the Lobos.
If the Rebs leave their first string in, it will be uglyyyyy.
Just call the game and spare any injury or heart attack victim.
It is a whole different class altogether.....wow wtf?

Last edited:
Pardon the interruption — I thought the game was on Fox. I have YouTubeTV and it requires a subscription for the channel. Any other options? — Now back to the game.
Channel 125 on Cox. Called Silver State Sports Network.

This gives me nightmares.

It feels eerily similar to God knows how many Rebels games I've watched.

Except we were UNM.
Not today..just enjoy this drubbing.....UNLV is still leaving their 1st unit in in the 3rd quarter.

Last edited:
2018, New Mexico beat us 50-14 at Sam Boyd. I’ll never forget, heading into that game feeling optimistic. Never had a chance.

Nice for the shoe to be on the other foot this year.
Highlights the positive steps UNLV has made with its program. As much as we’ve hammered the administrations over the years (well deserved), the last 5 years illustrates positive steps building to this point. Almost like there been a plan in place?

Highlights the positive steps UNLV has made with its program. As much as we’ve hammered the administrations over the years (well deserved), the last 5 years illustrates positive steps building to this point. Almost like there been a plan in place?
New AD made a huge difference. If hiring a competent AD was in the plans, then yes.