• FAU by 6-13

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • FSU by 14-20

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • FSU by 21+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is funny, but they still listed us higher than Fresno State, Toledo, and Wyoming.

Less than 1% seems low. If we win out (including the MW championship) then we would automatically bump the other MW teams on the list and we would be in great shape. I don't know if winning out is < 1%. Its not good, but I would say better than 1%!

IF that were to happen, then I think our resume looks better than an undefeated JMU or Liberty. Even Tulane. Losing to Michigan (who may have cheated) is better than Ole Miss.

Win tomorrow and the numbers would change drastically, simply since we will look more legit. Lose, and we are out. No worries. We could still have a chance at a MW championship if we lose, so there is that.
If we win outright CO is good as gone. CM too, unless we give him the HC position. Then we. Might have a chance to keep him. My hopes is that $ comes pouring in to keep both of them regardless if we even only get 1 more win I think he's doing excellent job. Would love to see in two more years to see what he can do when he gets even more of his players in. By then, hopefully a winning culture and and even better players, more fans, And with the excellent facilities we should be in good $ shape to keep him or find a suitable replacement. HOPEFULLY better recruiting is the next step.

• Wow
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Odom isn't going anywhere after 1 year regardless of success... the job opening won't be there... but after 2 or 3 years, look at jobs like Arkansas, South Carolina to open and be looking for someone like him..

Odom isn't going anywhere after 1 year regardless of success... the job opening won't be there... but after 2 or 3 years, look at jobs like Arkansas, South Carolina to open and be looking for someone like him..
IMO, he will need to be careful about what job he takes. A low lying P4 job would be a risk for him. There are not very may coaches who fail at P4 ( and are not successful at a prior P4 job ) and get a second chance. There are almost none who fail twice without previous P4 success and get another chance. He'll have to win at his next P4 job if he wants longevity at that level. He may not care and just wants the $$. But he strikes me as someone who wants to win and put his stamp on the game.

IMO, he will need to be careful about what job he takes. A low lying P4 job would be a risk for him. There are not very may coaches who fail at P4 ( and are not successful at a prior P4 job ) and get a second chance. There are almost none who fail twice without previous P4 success and get another chance. He'll have to win at his next P4 job if he wants longevity at that level. He may not care and just wants the $$. But he strikes me as someone who wants to win and put his stamp on the game.
We always assume, but never know - regardless of what they might say publicly - what the true motivation for a person. They may flat out lie to throw people. We’ve seen that before, I saw Pitino admitting that just a day or two ago.

So we tend to place our personal experiences and viewpoints on something.

That said, money isn’t always the primary motivator. The adoration of millions isn’t always a motivator. Winning a national championship isn’t always a top motivator.

Some may prefer a lower profile. Some may prefer less national pressure.

I don’t know what drives Odom.

Tark was cool being here - small town, good enough pay, could dominate his immediate peers and have a (legitimate) opportunity at the biggest prize every single year. If UNC wanted Tark, would he have left? I’m not so sure. We know he was good enough for any program in the nation (no blue blood would touch him, so we don’t really know).

The winning streak continues! I got UNLV pulling out another close one tonight.
UNLV 34
Fresno 31

UNLV has an off night/comes out flat and never gets any traction. 37-10 Fresno.

UNLV loses momentum on the season, wheels come off, and they only win 1 more game.

Everyone is reminded we are UNLV.

UNLV has an off night/comes out flat and never gets any traction. 37-10 Fresno.

UNLV loses momentum on the season, wheels come off, and they only win 1 more game.
Angry Family GIF by South Park

Trying my best but I am having some horrendous internet issues and OBS is dropping 98% of the frames. Not sure if this is going to work out this time.

Not super worried about the offense. Even with the first punt, moved the ball some.

Want to see the defense step it up. If the defense can just be decent, we might be ok.
I think the defense just answered.

Marion is one helluva of a coach! He is not satisfied with that incompletion.