ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Boise at UNLV for the MWC championship!

Who wins the MWC Championship?

• UNLV in OT

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • UNLV by 1-5

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • UNLV by 6-10

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • UNLV by 11-19

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • UNLV by 20+

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • BSU in OT

• BSU by 1-5

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • BSU by 6-10

• BSU by 11-19

• BSU by 20+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com

Let's hear who you got ....

Line up your predictions, post updates, info, insights, stats, embed tweets, videos, pics, whatever you want … make your picks and post as the game progresses, this will serve as the game thread. Anything you want related to the UNLV vs Boise championship game, Saturday afternoon at Allegiant.

DATE: Saturday, Dec. 2, 2023
KICKOFF: 12:09 pm PT
SITE: Allegiant Stadium (61,000/Artificial) Las Vegas
TV: FOX (Jason Benetti, Brock Huard & Allison Williams)
RADIO: ESPN 1100 AM & 100.9 FM (R. Langer, C.Herring & S. Cofield)
TICKETS: UNLVTickets.com
SPREAD: Boise State -4 O/U 58.5

I m just excited for this game. So awesome to see the football success. I hope the team isn’t like
Me and just excited for the game. I hope they go get it. Great thing for the City and hope the games sells large. Unfortunately I won’t be there but excited to watch

He does have that potential, doesn’t he. As good as he has been ….
He doesn't have a ton of picks this year. But it feels like he has had a good amount of almost or easily-could-have-been picks this year.
You want your QB to have a short memory but still learn from mistakes. It is a tough balance. We've seen him hesitate a bit more the last few weeks.
Doug started out slinging it with no fear, but probably got too conservative over the years.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
You're way off base...it's 8 field goals and a blocked extra point returned the other way for the 25th point
The CSU game with 6 field goals was painful to sit through. So many missed opportunities. Glad he cashed in on what was available, but not putting the ball in the end zone in a tight game from start to finish can be agonizing.

Much like SJSU Boise has been playing their best football lately and it started with their comeback win against SJSU.

UNLV hasn't been playing great.

Boise St 31
UNLV 17

Boise looks like the better team the last few weeks but HELL NO, I got to go with UNLV here. Been suffering through almost 40 years of bad football. This is our year! Rebels damn near give me a heart attack but win it at the end.

UNLV 31
Boise 30

He doesn't have a ton of picks this year. But it feels like he has had a good amount of almost or easily-could-have-been picks this year.
You want your QB to have a short memory but still learn from mistakes. It is a tough balance. We've seen him hesitate a bit more the last few weeks.
Doug started out slinging it with no fear, but probably got too conservative over the years.
Almost seems like you can get a good read on him from the first series or two, how he's going to perform the entire game. There's games where he's just off and you tighten up every time he releases.

Then there's games when you aren't worried and you know we will break 40 with ease.

Freshman, I guess. But he's been lucky the past couple of weeks, there's a few balls that should have been easily picked.

Jerrae Williams and Johnathan Baldwin playing this Saturday? Yeah boy! It is going to be a great Saturday in Vegas.

I saw a tweet from jerrae that really sounded like he was playing this week.
"See you Saturday" I think it was

If Avalos were still coaching this prediction would be reversed, but the Broncos are playing inspired ball and a lot of it is aimed at getting the 'interim' tag removed from Spencer Danielson.

UNLV - 27 BSU - 34