ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Regular season finale - San Jose at UNLV

SJSU at UNLV, who wins?

• UNLV in OT

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • UNLV by 1 to 5

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • UNLV by 6 to 10

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • UNLV by 11-19

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • UNLV by 20+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJSU in OT

• SJSU by 1 to 5

• SJSU by 6 to 10

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • SJSU by 11 to 19

• SJSU by 20+

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let the "Marion is trying to sabotage us because he took the SDSU job already" conspiracies begin. This is not my conspiracy, but one that I've seen several people mention on Twitter already.

Let the "Marion is trying to sabotage us because he took the SDSU job already" conspiracies begin. This is not my conspiracy, but one that I've seen several people mention on Twitter already.
Lol... that's a hilarious take... maybe not prepared because he was interviewing and then the holiday break, but sabotage, who is tweeting that Rebel Girl? Lol

I'm thinking we should grab SJSU' OC.

He’s way, way too good to have two feet completely planted with 4 seconds in the pocket. It doesn’t matter if our secondary is covering well. he will pick us apart. And he did.
And when we blitzed on the corner he threw the ball that way within .5 seconds. Dude is the best in the league.

For a GoGo offense we sure seemed to waste a lot of time between plays in that 4th Qtr. Had me feeling that Marion should take that next job.

**** it. Take some solace in that unlv, in year one under Odom, put ourselves in any position whatsoever to win a conference title. Yeah, I’m not happy, but you cannot lose focus. We didn’t lose to Hawaii or UNM on the last day … we
Lost to the best QB in the league.

If I had a dog, I’d kick it, but I don’t. So the wall gets a hole.

And even though I’m not happy we were six points from SJSU and a dropped pass vs FSU from being outright champs … that can’t be the defining moment of the season. We did enough to write our own fkn script at the end of the season.

Bring it on.

None of us expected this on August 30th. Enjoy the fkn ride for a gdm change, it doesn’t come out way often.

Next beer coming up.

We can’t cover anyone’s WR’s!
Whether it’s Bryant, Vandy, Fresno or today we make guys look good with our secondary, truth hurts!
It’s definite weakness, it has me been all year long. You only have what you have, I think UNLV’s actually done a pretty good job in camouflaging/strengthening it as best as they can.

It was a known weakness in spring camp. If you have all you have, you can’t reduce the weakness by adding players … you come up with schemes, individual coaching at the positions, to lessen the weakness. I think they have.

Reactions: reagan21 and unlove
Well, that was a disappointing end. Our defense hasn’t looked the same the last few weeks. The eyeball test tells me it should be us and San Jose in the championship game. Will be interesting to see how this goes.

Well, that was a disappointing end. Our defense hasn’t looked the same the last few weeks. The eyeball test tells me it should be us and San Jose in the championship game. Will be interesting to see how this goes.
The problem will be does a 6 point win translate to a +10 over Boise who also won vs a good polling team this weekend... I don't know if it does

It’s definite weakness, it has me been all year long. You only have what you have, I think UNLV’s actually done a pretty good job in camouflaging/strengthening it as best as they can.

It was a known weakness in spring camp. If you have all you have, you can’t reduce the weakness by adding players … you come up with schemes, individual coaching at the positions, to lessen the weakness. I think they have.
And Cordeiro doesn't throw interceptions the way the rest of the MWC has. Our defense has been opportunistic with those picks to stop drives. Unfortunately, we went up against a team that hasn't hurt itself in that way

And Cordeiro doesn't throw interceptions the way the rest of the MWC has. Our defense has been opportunistic with those picks to stop drives. Unfortunately, we went up against a team that hasn't hurt itself in that way
The guy has been there almost three decades and probably has his first grandchild on the way. He IS NOT going to get rattled in tense situations. And he sure as hell didn’t. He stepped up. We shouldn’t be surprised.

We agree!