• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
Line up your predictions, post updates, info, insights, stats, embed tweets, videos, pics, whatever you want … make your picks and post as the game progresses, this will serve as the game thread. Anything you want related to the Hawaii at UNLV game, Saturday afternoon in Las Vegas.

28 Hawaii
42 Rebs

While no doubt the rebels will have some S.O.R. tendencies, I think this coaching staff will prevent the collapses of the past and we will run the ball effectively all day.

Rebs hard time defending the long ball will keep Hawaii in it.
Rebels win in OT 42-40

Reactions: gripple29
UNLV 56
Hawaii 31

Defense makes some plays, offense just rolls.. defense has some bad spots, oh and add a punt block for a TD in here for good measure

Reactions: reagan21
A back and forth offensive affair, UNLV wins in OT behind the clutch play of whatever quarterback makes the QB controversy more controversial.

UNLV - 45
Hawai'i - 42

You sir may also go back and delete your prediction. I do not want any OT and the stress it induces. Consider something more comfortable.

Say

35-20...

Shut your mouth. I don't need that drama in my life. Delete this post and come back with a score more palatable to my heart health.
I’m taking Norvasc and Carvedilol for heart meds..

How about you guys?

For all the talk about Hawaii slinging the ball around they are 94th in the country in scoring I believe.
That's surprising. The last 2 games probably brought them down quite a bit. The 55-10 Loss to Oregon was understandable, but the 20-17 win against New Mexico St. was a surprise to me.

Last edited:
For all the talk about Hawaii slinging the ball around they are 94th in the country in scoring I believe.
I went to check some stats to counter that point... but then:

Hawaii is 105th in total offense (UNLV is 78)

They are, however, 41st in passing offense.

That's surprising. The last 2 games probably brought them down quite a bit. The 55-10 Loss to Oregon was understandable, but the 20-17 win against New Mexico St. was a surprise to me.

The stat I gave was they are 94th in scoring offense. For all the chucking of the ball they do they aren't getting in the endzone a lot.

Not saying they can't score on us, but they haven't exactly lit up the scoreboard this year. They've gone over 30 once this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
35-21 UNLV

And hawaii is 71 in total defense... we are 100... hmm.

I think throw out for us Michigan and Bryant.

For them throw out Oregon and Albany.

Use Vandy and Utep games for us and Vandy and NMSU for them as like opponents.

Don't get me wrong they can chuck the ball around but they only broke 30 once this year.

Albany game was 24-20 heading to 4th Qtr.

I expect we'll lose a game we should have won and get one surprise victory. Sure hope this isn't the one we lose.
You changed your tune? If you did, glad to see it...it is going to be a good time for UNLV fans at the Allegiant. No drama, here.
Next game is UNR....drama will be attempt to brew. No Drama.
CSU is the 3rd game...Some kind of drama will be attempted because how they hang with Prime and CU...No drama
UNLV expected to qualified for a bowl before the Rebs lose another game....according to the experts/bookies.
So enjoy the next 3 games. Should be all wins.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
You changed your tune? If you did, glad to see it...it is going to be a good time for UNLV fans at the Allegiant. No drama, here.
Next game is UNR....drama will be attempt to brew. No Drama.
CSU is the 3rd game...Some kind of drama will be attempted because how they hang with Prime and CU...No drama
UNLV expected to qualified for a bowl before the Rebs lose another game....according to the experts/bookies.
So enjoy the next 3 games. Should be all wins.
Knocking on any wood I can find right now!

Team1 sports app. That may be the only way
I downloaded the app yesterday. I hope it works in Colorado. It wants your location services turned on so I will have to do that. I'm not holding my breath with these Spectrum controlled streams.