ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Regular season finale - San Jose at UNLV

SJSU at UNLV, who wins?

• UNLV in OT

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • UNLV by 1 to 5

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • UNLV by 6 to 10

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • UNLV by 11-19

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • UNLV by 20+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJSU in OT

• SJSU by 1 to 5

• SJSU by 6 to 10

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • SJSU by 11 to 19

• SJSU by 20+

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting pumped! I’m going with our boys pulling away with a 4th Q TD then a pick 6 to make the margin look larger than it was.
42-28 Rebs
LFG!!!

Reactions: 1Tripoda
Getting pumped! I’m going with our boys pulling away with a 4th Q TD then a pick 6 to make the margin look larger than it was.
42-28 Rebs
LFG!!!
1:43 minutes away. Meanwhile Mich vs Ohio State is an unreal game.

Reactions: dcut03
There are some people in the boxes on the second level. But it appears there’s no fans in general seating on the second level so we’ll have less than 30 K.

Unless there’s a ton of people at the gates this is a bad turnout.

Vegas must’ve chose VGK again

Wait until midway through through the first. Late coming fans

Horrible start. I never understand why we defer after winning the toss when we’re playing a team with a strong offense.

For the first time this season it seems like the coaching staff didn’t have a good game plan going into it today. SJSU QB picking us apart.

Looks like an L so far.. they are good at exploiting our weakness on D, no pass rush and our cover guys!

Have to give SJSU credit. They have a plan and are sticking to it and the game is not remotely close at this point. They are outclassing UNLV in every facet of the game.

Cordeiro is really good … but that was a well known coming in. And he’s doing what he does.

Reactions: 220reb
Well we’re not rushing more than 4, often just 3, and we’re still leaving their WRs wide open.

Have to give SJSU credit. They have a plan and are sticking to it and the game is not remotely close at this point. They are outclassing UNLV in every facet of the game.

Cordeiro is really good … but that was a well known coming in. And he’s doing what he does.
it mainly Cordeiro . HE is that good. Luckily for us he has not been using his feet that much. PLus his O-line.

JV level play call on 4th and 2
It made no sense. If you’re going to use Brumfield in that situation. You put him in the slot to hold someone. Makes no sense to run a QB draw. No one thought he was going to throw that ball.

They pinned their ears back and penetrated.

Reactions: RRebel
They ruble recovery would have been sexy…and only getting 3 after that long run was a punch in the sactoids

There's a reason I have loved our 2nd half's more than the 1st's this season. This is it. Any other coach and I'd have turned the game off already.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
We need to come out and at least put some points on the board. Even a field goal gets us within a touchdown.

Passing game is 2/5 for 19 yards. We really need to get going in the 2nd half. We must win this game!!!!!!

If we can’t pressure, even a horrible QB could find someone open. It’s not the cover guys.
We still have the same guys who couldn’t cover anyone in the Fresneck game?
Yeah the lack of cover guys are the reason we can’t play “press” coverage at all!