• Hawaii by 6-11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawaii by 12--20

• Hawaii by 21+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great drive to answer with another TD when Hawaii cut the lead to 10. Wish we’d take more time to snap the ball and run the clock more on that drive. We’re leaving 20+ seconds on the clock every play.

I don't know about the rest of you but I like the direction this program is headed, Are we great no but that doesn't happen overnight. We are definitely trending up.
I am slowly coming around liking UNLV's choice of Coach Odom. Of course, winning does that. But, I see improvement in many areas. Perhaps it's too early but if we do get into a bowl, I can see even better recruiting next year. Recruits will see that corner has been turned. Two more wins.

The defense scheming was pretty evident today. More stunts.

Yes gave up 300 in the air but only 20 points.

6 sacks and 10 TFL is impressive.
That is the bent but dont break looks like. When it is necessary, it will show up otherwise is give here and there. Take a lot more than give. Like Bruce Lee said "Be like water..."

Props to the AD for raising the money and hiring Odom. We will only get better.

Mentioned in another thread. Professional gambler on radio said before Utep game in years past Rebs would be in a similiar spot in the season and he could never pull the trigger and bet on them. Last two weeks he's bet UNLV to cover because 'There's finally an adult in charge'.

Mentioned in another thread. Professional gambler on radio said before Utep game in years past Rebs would be in a similiar spot in the season and he could never pull the trigger and bet on them. Last two weeks he's bet UNLV to cover because 'There's finally an adult in charge'.
UNLV football finally looks like D1 team. Sh!t finally makes sense. Players looks motivated and know their assignments. Ricky White looks like a complete stud. Our RB committee is starting to click with OL. The OL looks decent more and more...maybe it is just UH D line? Our O-line looks great tonight.

UNLV football finally looks like D1 team. Sh!t finally makes sense. Players looks motivated and know their assignments. Ricky White looks like a complete stud. Our RB committee is starting to click with OL. The OL looks decent more and more...maybe it is just UH D line? Our O-line looks great tonight.

They bullied Hawaii the second half.

I was bummed when Aiden Robbins transferred to BYU but the RB committee looks good. Aiden screwed up as they don't use him much. Must be tough to be a 1000 yard running back at UNLV to riding pine.

I was bummed when Aiden Robbins transferred to BYU but the RB committee looks good. Aiden screwed up as they don't use him much. Must be tough to be a 1000 yard running back at UNLV to riding pine.
Robbins is big and fast ideal for a RB but the dude is soft af. That dude would dropped before someone hit him...after a hard hit in prior play. Marshmallow af.

Robbins is big and fast ideal for a RB but the dude is soft af. That dude would dropped before someone hit him...after a hard hit in prior play. Marshmallow af.
Good lawde, I really enjoy the running game tonight. One play in the second half nearly brought the RB into the end zone with the team's push. I love it!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
We are just scratching the surface of what the GO GO offense can do. Hopefully we can see something special when we go beat up on UNR. They play Fresno tonight so you know that's going to be a blow out.

Really sorry I missed this one.
Sorry I ended up unable to do it this time around. Rest will 100% though. I had the joy of hanging a 16foot tall roll up door during the damn game lol

Colorado St is barely ahead of UT Tech and Wyoming barely beat NM. All the sudden I am feeling like we got a chance in all the rest of our games... except Fresno and AF.

Colorado St is barely ahead of UT Tech and Wyoming barely beat NM. All the sudden I am feeling like we got a chance in all the rest of our games... except Fresno and AF.
I feel the same way. We could be looking very dangerous if we get better play from our QB'S.

I was just thinking of that play as well. The RB and OL pushed Hawaii’s DL nearly 10 yards and almost into the end zone. Love that sh1t!!
To me, that's football. Strengths and endurance.The rest of the stuffs are politics.

On the offence, love that De Jesus TD run to separate himself. And Maiava abilities to connects with his WR. The limitation right now is Maiava abilities to play the first team. It is obvious Ricky White is an easy target. He need to find more WR and TE options. The RBs are always chiming in....lol
Love the game plan tonight. UH is not intimadated by UNLV what so ever...The Warriors came out fighting. At the end, UNLV beat that pineapple a$$ like a $5 butt.