• UNLV by less than 10

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • UNLV between 11-20

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • UNLV by more than 20

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am thinking this is a big game for UNLV with the chance to go to 4-1 which is rare for UNLV. I think they will be ready to play and I expect they win 42-17
I’m thinking in the same neighborhood.

Being a UNLV fan, I still consider screwing the pooch and pissing away a golden opportunity as a valid possibility.

But it will be interesting to see how they do with the role reversal if they keep winning … being the hunted instead of being the hunter. Different mindset.

But I’m not lying, I’m amped up and have been all week. If the football Rebels want to fill the empty void, so be it.

New Mexico's defense isn't a slouch by any stretch (37th in rushing defense, 44th in passing defense, 27th Passing Efficiency Defense, 41st total defense, 41st in total scoring defense), their offense is not great and really relies on running the ball (72 in rushing offense, 127 in passing offense, 130 in passing efficiency offense, 130 in total offense, 111 in scoring offense).

If we take care of the ball and continue to play the run as well as we have this will be a blowout, but I think we turn it over a few times and allow a big play on special teams.

UNLV 27
UNM 13

UNM defense staitstically is actually quite good. Their competition has been all over the place , so it is difficult to get a good grip on this game. I do think they are better than their rep right now.

A not as close as the score UNLV 21- UNM 10, UNM scores a TD late.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I think we'll win, but not by as much as we'd like. I'll say UNLV 20, UNM 13. I'm hoping that Robbins, or one of the receivers can break a long one or two though to help us pull ahead by more than that.

31-23 good guys. UNM/Rocky's defense is good, but they'll wear out in the second half. Offense will score on two big plays, but it's pretty much popgun city the rest of the way.

New Mexico's defense isn't a slouch by any stretch (37th in rushing defense, 44th in passing defense, 27th Passing Efficiency Defense, 41st total defense, 41st in total scoring defense), their offense is not great and really relies on running the ball (72 in rushing offense, 127 in passing offense, 130 in passing efficiency offense, 130 in total offense, 111 in scoring offense).

If we take care of the ball and continue to play the run as well as we have this will be a blowout, but I think we turn it over a few times and allow a big play on special teams.

UNLV 27
UNM 13
Considering there are only 131 teams, you can't get much worse! If UNLV can't easily win this game at home, they have no business being considered for a bowl game.

24-0

We post a shutout for the first time in program history (or at least since the Utah game years ago).
Yeah for the record, I had sex with the crackwhore yesterday. So that’s not out of the realm of possibility. We went to go eat at the Wilson house of commons yesterday and it was 10.22 per person for lunch. I also bumped into my gym instructor who also works at UNLV and lvAc.Demetria sees me sitting and says “WTF are YOU doing here?” I give her a big hug and I’m wearing the stupid disco ball fedora that blinks off and on. The last time I saw her was last summer was when I’m walking up flamingo on the way to CC and she dropped me off at the linq.

Anyways you all know what happens when the scrubinator gets laid.
24-0

We post a shutout for the first time in program history (or at least since the Utah game years ago).

Reactions: bcvegaspt
UNM defense staitstically is actually quite good. Their competition has been all over the place , so it is difficult to get a good grip on this game. I do think they are better than their rep right now.

A not as close as the score UNLV 21- UNM 10, UNM scores a TD late.
My biggest concern with this defense is that Brumfield hasnever seen a 3-3-5. If he doesn't struggle with the odd scheme, I expect Rebels to be fine. ... "If"

38-13 UNLV

My biggest concern with this defense is that Brumfield hasnever seen a 3-3-5. If he doesn't struggle with the odd scheme, I expect Rebels to be fine. ... "If"

38-13 UNLV

This is why we need to get Aidan Robbins going early to take some pressure of Brumfield.

Reactions: LocoRebel
Just don't shit the bed and get the damn W...In a few weeks the score won't matter but WS and L's will....I really like this team and hope they keep rolling...Hell if anybody deserves it UNLV football fans do for pain and suffering through the years...

LSU put 38 on unm, they have a better offense than we do so I don't expect UNLV too out perform that. I think it will be closer UNLV 21 UNM 15

A wise man on this board once described UNLV as being fantastic at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.