ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread UNLV at UNR

Who wins the Battle for the Fremont Cannon?

• UNLV in OT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNLV by 1-5

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • UNLV by 6-10

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • UNLV by 11-19

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • UNLV by 20+

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • UNR in OT

• UNR by 1-5

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • UNR by 6-10

• UNR by 11-19

• UNR by 20+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice! Hope to see you guys representing on the stream! We'll have to SS and post images if we see anyone lol
Seats 1-3 in the middle section... hoping to have a few other Rebel fans near us.

My 11 year old daughter is terrified we will do a 2 person Rebel chant myself and her 13 year old brother lol.

We were doing it at a restaurant this morning and she was basically hiding, was so much fun lol.

I'm way behind lol , I never realized it even existed.

I think this is year 1 of it (maybe year 2)? Used to be that Rebel games may be online and on MyLVTV or similar. This channel basically locked in "if there's a non national TV game, we are picking it up" foe UNLV. Fb and basketball and I think a bunch of lady Rebel games this year are on it.

Buy an antennae if you have a TV. It’s a local broadcast thing. Channel 3.2 or something weird. Rewind back to the 60’s.
Better than the 60's I think. Some of those OTA broadcasts are in HD and the quality can be fantastic. But, like you say you need an antennae.

I think this is year 1 of it (maybe year 2)? Used to be that Rebel games may be online and on MyLVTV or similar. This channel basically locked in "if there's a non national TV game, we are picking it up" foe UNLV. Fb and basketball and I think a bunch of lady Rebel games this year are on it.
Oh nice, thx for the info! I'll have to keep an eye on it then.

I don’t mind it. The more transmissions the better. And if there’s no transmissions it saves you.

I remember taking a ride to St George, actually Mesquite, just to watch UNLV/Utah under Sanford. And some quirky connections that would fill a house with fans because not everyone knew how to do it.

Game is on the stadium app on roku. Couldn't find it on the mtn network app on Roku.