• UNLV by less than 10

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • UNLV between 11-20

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • UNLV by more than 20

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What freaking defense are they playing, UNM can't pass, playing nickel defense, wtf is that.
UNM IS GARBAGE, simply amazing not even ready to play, that's on staff.

Back to good old UNLV football we are use to. So what about basketball?

That early first qtr face mask screwed our mojo. Defense looks deer in a headlight.

It's just who we are....fools gold....I hope we make a game of it, I just get tired of the same old Rebels...Beg people to come out and this is what shows up...GMAFB

I thought I knew what a catch was. I guess I need to study more. That was a completion in my book

RG for you UNLV just horrible tonight, pass protection is horrible, last week in 2nd half and tonight offense is not good at all.
UNLV sat back on defense, once they started attacking, you see how bad UNM is on offensive side of the ball.

I assume UNLV will win, it's 1233 now, watching this half is total disappointment to me, this is huge setback for the program and if they lose, team wont recover.
I look at score when I wake up.

Could be worse, held them to zero in the 2nd. UNLV finding their groove just need to be able to punch it in. Big plus getting the ball first in the 2nd half

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Wow! I thought we were turning the corner and Arroyo was headed to ASU? What an embarrassment this is!

Need to score on first possession. Hopefully this staff adjusts well like they have in the past this year

Reactions: 220reb