• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
Line up your predictions, post updates, info, insights, stats, embed tweets, videos, pics, whatever you want … make your picks and post as the game progresses, this will serve as the game thread. Anything you want related to the UNLV/Bryant game.

Rebels 34 BDogs 21

Is there any Streaming Links for this Game? Please post here, Thank you in Advance

It's really just a total shot in the dark since I know very little about Bryant, and not much more about UNLV with all of the staff changes. I'll go with:
UNLV 31
Bryant 20

Reactions: RebelScrub
Bryant head coach has been on a couple of the local espn shows... sounds like that program has been on the move. Not necessarily upward, but just around. 3 conferences in 3 years and next year they join CAA, so 4 in 4.

QB has thrown for 5600+ yards and almost 50 TDs in 2 seasons. Was also all-conference qb selection last year. Evidently returning all 5 OL and at least one really good DLman.

Hoping that depth keeps any issues from popping up, and ultimately Rebs take this one handily. 38-13

Bryant head coach has been on a couple of the local espn shows... sounds like that program has been on the move. Not necessarily upward, but just around. 3 conferences in 3 years and next year they join CAA, so 4 in 4.

QB has thrown for 5600+ yards and almost 50 TDs in 2 seasons. Was also all-conference qb selection last year. Evidently returning all 5 OL and at least one really good DLman.

Hoping that depth keeps any issues from popping up, and ultimately Rebs take this one handily. 38-13
I doubt it’ll be enough to make a huge difference, especially with the newness, but they may have addition by subtraction on the defensive side.

Our D-Line is going to get eaten alive next week.

I’m glad that we aren’t getting a Howard repeat.
That Bryant's O-line are huge. All over 300 lbs? And Bryant's QB aint too shabby either.

The defense looks lost. Way too much space and zero pressure on their QB. Hope this gets addressed and fast
The defense is a work in the process. I dont understand why Bryant doesn't just pound on the ground against it?

Yeah, bloodbath next week, hidden offensive play book or not. If this is what the D line brings, we are going to give up huge yards with DB’s having to make every tackle.
I gotta say, when the DL need to stop them...they stopped them. What the % Bryant's 4th down conversion?

Reactions: 220reb