• UTEP by 6-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UTEP by 14-20

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • UTEP by 20+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another sustained long TD drive for UTEP. Yep, this defense sure is “stout”. Even worse is it is right out of the half meaning we are being out coached. The whole thing is embarrassing….this is UTEP.

Last few minutes makes me glad I had the stream relay on a dedicated computer and I can just play my games (BG3) uninterrupted.

Odom and Scherer not looking good at the moment. And what is up with Johnson at CB?!

That was a terrible decision from a young QB. Panicked with pressure threw a bad pass right to a defender. What a disaster end of that drive

Even if we somehow win this game, this is a 5-7 type of team! Too many dumb mistakes, playing right into the hands of a bad team!

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
Even if we somehow win this game, this is a 5-7 type of team! Too many dumb mistakes, playing right into the hands of a bad team!
Couldn’t agree more. I was hoping to see a well executed and disciplined team game plan coming off the fortunate win last week.

Hawaii
Reno
CSU
UNM

It's a 6 win team at worst IMO. Indictment on the conference. This team isn't good enough to overcome this crap. Reaaaally hurt themselves the entire game with stupid penalties.

Aren’t Odom and Scherer defensive minds?! This D looks awful. The DB’s are getting routinely toasted!

Luckily for us, UTEP's defense is worse. They're making our running backs look like all-americans. A few positives in this game, but mostly negatives. Hopefully the coaches can clean this crap up or we're not going to do much in conference play.

Reactions: LocoRebel
Hopefully the coaches can clean this crap up or we're not going to do much in conference play.
If the bottom of our conference wasn't so bad, I'd have us at 4-8 or at best 5-7. The bottom 4 teams are so bad though and we play all of them. Fresno is gonna kill us over the top and AFA is gonna run all over us. Wyoming I somehow don't feel as threatened by.