Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UTEP by 14-20

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • UTEP by 20+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's Go time....

Big opportunity for the young QB to prove he needs the ball going forward... a win here sets up a pretty good spot for UNLV over the next few weeks... momentum

Reactions: LVRebel2000
It's Go time....

Big opportunity for the young QB to prove he needs the ball going forward... a win here sets up a pretty good spot for UNLV over the next few weeks... momentum
"...few years...." That Colorado State game just became wide open

Meh, CSU is 0-2 and played way in front of their skis... give them a few weeks to return to ground... I like our chances in the next 3 straight up right now

Meh, CSU is 0-2 and played way in front of their skis... give them a few weeks to return to ground... I like our chances in the next 3 straight up right now
Then the CSU game became the "bowl eligible game"...in October. LOL. That can happens but it must starts tonight!

The audio is horrible.. just spent the $10 for ESPN+ ? This is garbage
Yeah espn should be ashamed of themselves with this broadcast. Skeleton crew with Zero replays and terrible audio as you mentioned. Also have you noticed no down and distance on the screen?

I thought they would have looked more disciplined this week and they arguably look the opposite. Tell me I’m wrong? Open to it.

This defense is looking stout for UNLV
Are we watching the same game? It hasn’t been terrible but it hasn’t been that good either. Allowed for sustained long drives by UTEP. Hopefully the second half adjustments make the defense better.