• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
Post updates, info, insights, stats, embed tweets, videos, pics, whatever you want, as the game progresses.

I got called into work, will keep up as much as I can, can watch some at work, will record it.

USU is garbage like basically whole conference, Wyoming lost to Illinois 38 to 6, so you take best MWC and there bottom of P5 teams, this is game UNLV instead of being trash in MWC becomes trash can, lol
Recruiting recruiting and football facility is now showing UNLV can become a top team in MWC

Never, EVER take any game and any team for granted in football OR basketball. Play best game possible and continue to to learn new plays and gel as a team. No injuries!

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
I wish we knew what uniforms our rebels were wearing. White means “surrender”

Well I'm bad luck we lose any time I watch so I think I'm done watching for the season.

This is going to be one of those “same ole Rebels” weeks if they don’t get it together real quick. Don’t know why this team can’t play on the road. Roughing the kicker penalty gives them a first down and then the defense just lays down. Secondary is awful.

Utah St hadn’t scored a TD in two games and they just marched it down like the defense wasn’t there.

We look like a team who has not solved Utah St at all! The last 4 or 5 games we have played against them have all been L’s.

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
Too bad you can't sell college teams like pro teams. lol, maybe the threat would make them play football. Bet Phoenix plays their ass off next season.

Well I'm bad luck we lose any time I watch so I think I'm done watching for the season.
Man I hope I can actually watch a win for a change and not feel like I have to close the streams for one and consume via highlights. I'm getting tired.

Wow! What a turn of events the aggies punter was called down on the 5 because his knee touched the gerund. Let's Go Rebels!!!

Utah State has been their own worst enemy. Rebels really haven’t applied a ton of pressure. Utah State is shooting themselves in the foot.

Rather it be that than us doing it, as we usually do.

Reactions: 220reb
Utah State has been their own worst enemy. Rebels really haven’t applied a ton of pressure. Utah State is shooting themselves in the foot.

Rather it be that than us doing it, as we usually do.

Yeah! It's like the roles are reversed. Aggies are going full Same Old Rebels.