• UNLV

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • UTAH STATE

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R.6eb6de7f99ebf550b3fc71f264fd08f1

Reactions: dcut03
Every time they are ready to put the game away, they have another stupid penalty! Instead of being on the Utah State 30, they end up at 3rd and 22!

6-6 this season, period!
No. Absolutely not. Any loss by this team should be a shocker. With Brum at the QB, this team can beat Notre Dame in South Bend. If you look back a few months ago, I said UNLV will beat ND.

6-6 this season, period!

Breaking down schedule by...

Should win (based on early results)
Could win
Probably not.

Should Win-
Hawaii, UNM and Reno

Could Win-
SDSU
Fresno
SJSU

Probably Not-
Notre Dame
Air Force (That offense gives us problems).

If all they pull off is the should wins, there's your 6-6...

I think they might steal one of the could wins..Leaning toward the SDSU game.

Just one of those gets you to seven and that would have to be considered a pretty good season coming off 2-10..

Dough Brumfield, the best player ever suit up for UNLV. I am making this statement and time will prove thaT THAT statement is correct. The kid just exuberates of leadership and winning. That is why we need to break his legs.

Slow down chief...
You know how it goes, same with football. Beat incarnate word by 60 and it’s final four bound. Beat a poor Utah state on the road and it’s Rose Bowl time.

not going to lie, I’ve been more impressed with these rebels than I expected. With record, yes. … but credit where credit is due … they “look” better … better in many areas. While they might not be eye opening dominating advances in those areas, they’ve been improvements that enhance our stability … we are getting take aways, not turning it over …. Steady to very good and efficient quarterback play … running game solid. Lines seem to be solid enough. Secondary has better, tighter coverage but still prone to head scratching big plays in busted coverage. Special teams seems to be solid … play calling a bit predictable but steady and “proper” … wrapping up seems to be better too. Just slight to moderate improvements nearly across the board. Is that coaching? Is it getting more mature? I don’t care what it is, as long as it’s showing …

For all the wailing and gnashing of teeth. I think this is the 4th straight game the defense has held to opponent to one score in second half.

Wasn't a particularly pretty game, but did enough on the road to win. Not something we have said very often the last few yea..decades..

You know how it goes, same with football. Beat incarnate word by 60 and it’s final four bound. Beat a poor Utah state on the road and it’s Rose Bowl time.

not going to lie, I’ve been more impressed with these rebels than I expected. With record, yes. … but credit where credit is due … they “look” better … better in many areas. While they might not be eye opening dominating advances in those areas, they’ve been improvements that enhance our stability … we are getting take aways, not turning it over …. Steady to very good and efficient quarterback play … running game solid. Lines seem to be solid enough. Secondary has better, tighter coverage but still prone to head scratching big plays in busted coverage. Special teams seems to be solid … play calling a bit predictable but steady and “proper” … wrapping up seems to be better too. Just slight to moderate improvements nearly across the board. Is that coaching? Is it getting more mature? I don’t care what it is, as long as it’s showing …
Oh man, it is been a joy to watch to watch Brum and this team....

Reactions: CRhodes1983
Dough Brumfield, the best player ever suit up for UNLV. I am making this statement and time will prove thaT THAT statement is correct. The kid just exuberates of leadership and winning. That is why we need to break his legs.
Stop it.

Ickey led the nation. Thomas may have also. Cunningham was a stud. Then you have some defensive players that were incredible like Brimmer and KT and others. And we’ve had tons of success with receivers liKe Keenan and Ryan. and though he didn’t end up big time, Denton was incredible for us. And there are many others. Especially during the JROB era, some great linebackers. Brum has been insanely efficient and good, but he has like 8 NCAA games under his belt. I’ll hold off on ridiculous accolades for now, so much to prove.

Lol, Don't let Suge Knight hear you say that.

• Haha
Reactions: RebelScrub
Lol, Don't let Suge Knight hear you say that.
Let's get ahead of ourselves, UNM is next at Allegiant Stadium. They'll probably beat us if we dont get at least 50,000 people in the stand to help out the boys! Can we get at least 50K peeps for this badass team?

UNLV needs to lock Arroyo in for an extension and UNLV need to get to the PAC conference. Hopefully this year or next....

Let's get ahead of ourselves, UNM is next at Allegiant Stadium. They'll probably beat us if we dont get at least 50,000 people in the stand to help out the boys! Can we get at least 50K peeps for this badass team?
Dude, 12 bucks for a raider water and Doritos chips.

That’s not right