Official Game Thread UNLV at Utah State

Todays winner

• UNLV

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • UTAH STATE

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t speak too soon. UNLV special teams is special.
You might be the most miserable human being I have ever come across on these boards. You literally only speak how shitty we are in every sport. Just stop watching for Christ sakes. When we are playing well you shut up, but always show up as soon as we mess up in any way shape or form

Stupid ass penalties are killing them. This should already be over, but they are doing everything they can to play dirty (sometimes being too aggressive is a bad thing) and keep Utah State in the game! Of course right after I write that they get another interception!

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
You might be the most miserable human being I have ever come across on these boards. You literally only speak how shitty we are in every sport. Just stop watching for Christ sakes. When we are playing well you shut up, but always show up as soon as we mess up in any way shape or form

I get being a disgruntled fan....

But holy hell...

Reactions: CRhodes1983
I’m not miserable at all sir. Just calling it like it is if you’re actually watching. If anything I’m a perfectionist and the Rebs should be destroying this team without mental mistakes. If anything you are an apologist for mistakes. High expectations are healthy.

Stupid ass penalties are killing them. This should already be over, but they are doing everything they can to play dirty (sometimes being too aggressive is a bad thing) and keep Utah State in the game! Of course right after I write that they get another interception!
I agreed 110%. But if you say anything you’re going to be labeled a miserable person, lol.

I’m not miserable at all sir. Just calling it like it is if you’re actually watching. If anything I’m a perfectionist and the Rebs should be destroying this team without mental mistakes. If anything you are an apologist for mistakes. High expectations are healthy.
Your a rebel fan, impossible to be a perfectionist. You are a miserable human being or you surely play one on these boards.

Field Goal Rebels 24 - 9

High expectations are one thing.

Delusion is another.

Your a rebel fan, impossible to be a perfectionist. You are a miserable human being or you surely play one on these boards.
It takes a miserable person to call someone else something ridiculous like that, lol. I have a great life and you have a problem with objectivity apparently. UNLV is playing a bad half of football and you’re an apologist apparently. I guess you don’t know football or how bad Utah St is this year.

It takes a miserable person to call someone else something ridiculous like that, lol. I have a great life and you have a problem with objectivity apparently. UNLV is playing a bad half of football and you’re an apologist apparently. I guess you don’t know football or how bad Utah St is this year.
Is this RebelRobert?

Reactions: UNLVbro
USU can say “stop the penalties and stupid turnovers@ and theyll be in the game.

Neither team is playing well. The UNLV offense is fine … the three other primary units haven’t been great.

It's been a bit disjointed.

But they have three picks on defense.

Rebs have their own share of penalties..That offsides giving them a free play for the TD hurt.

Reactions: j. spilotro
It's been a bit disjointed.

But they have three picks on defense.

Rebs have their own share of penalties..That offsides giving them a free play for the TD hurt.
It’s been a very weird game. To me, UNLV looks much better. And based on that, should be winning. Didn’t play terribly …

But USU is playing poorly. And they’ve show themselves in the foot continually.

Given that, you figure you are up 20 points.

But historically, UNLV is never up that much on the road.

It’s been a very weird game. To me, UNLV looks much better. And based on that, should be winning. Didn’t play terribly …

But USU is playing poorly. And they’ve show themselves in the foot continually.

Given that, you figure you are up 20 points.

But historically, UNLV is never up that much on the road.
Feels like a game you will ultimately win by 20, but it also feels like it could be a “how in TF did we let that game slip away” type of affair too.

Kinda like some UNLV hoops games at Wyoming or CSU.

Reactions: 220reb
Just Courtney Reece and Aidan Robbins them. Runs down their throat

Here is the question: Will USU starts Bonner in the 2nd half?