• SJSU by 1-5 points

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • SJSU by 6-10 points

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • SJSU by 11 or more points

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only thing good that came out of that game is we have a viable excuse for our fragile state of mind. Doug got hurt on our first drive was out of it and we never recovered. If he had played the whole game and we got whipped like that it could lead to a major slide.
We're moving up in competition and our first test (in conference everybody knows each other) we got drilled physically on all levels. I watched games from '20 '21 prior to the game we lost ground on the competition. The other games were competitive after 2 drives my friend walked in and said, "how the boys looking?' I replied, "I wouldn't want to be holding a Rebel ticket right now."
I'm worried about keeping the guys level headed AF is coming to down they destroyed us last year, one team UNLV couldn't use any excuses for the loss. If we get beat physically like we just did watch out we'll need therapists not coaches to save the season. I say that tongue and cheek but it could slide real quick. ND, SDSU, and FSU they own us. Beating Hawaii and UNR will be a must.

Reactions: RebelScrub