• SJSU by 1-5 points

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • SJSU by 6-10 points

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • SJSU by 11 or more points

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The impressive thing about Rocky's defense is that it was ahead of it's time and its held up.

He created it because he saw how football was trending with more and more spread offenses. He knew the days of teams playing base 4-3 or 3-4 80% of the time and nickle and dime in long yardage situations was coming to an end.

He designed a defense that could basically stay on the field all the time..

We've talked about this before. Sanford adds him to his staff, I honestly think he makes a few bowls...

And he might have got those locker rooms..
Tailored, surgical precision for the opposing key players. I highly doubt SJSU will be able to duplicate that against Robbins. But you'll never know, we will see..

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
San Jose looks pretty good this year and with this being on the road...

SJSU 31
UNLV 24

The impressive thing about Rocky's defense is that it was ahead of it's time and its held up.

He created it because he saw how football was trending with more and more spread offenses. He knew the days of teams playing base 4-3 or 3-4 80% of the time and nickle and dime in long yardage situations was coming to an end.

He designed a defense that could basically stay on the field all the time..

We've talked about this before. Sanford adds him to his staff, I honestly think he makes a few bowls...

And he might have got those locker rooms..
Sanford was the equivalent of that miniature golf hole where the hole is in the top of a volcano. You hit it and it almost goes in but then it comes right back to you or goes to the side. Rocky would have gotten Sanford firmly cemented into UNLV lore, and for the right reasons.

Pretty pumped for this....This could be a turn the corner game for us...On a sidenote I just watched an interview with Celeb Herring wow what a young talent going to be an HC one day....Let's go with UNLV 27 jOSE 24...Fingers crossed

Both teams are extremely fast. Might win on attritions....

Rebels need to start fast out off the gate. Cannot go down two scores to SJSU at their home and expect a win.

I am hoping for the win, have everything and ready to watch. I hope I am wrong but I think this is the first of three loses in a row. But will be a great nighy if somehow we can pull out a 'W'

Can't lie. SJSU looks pretty cool in the yellow unis with white helmet

Sigh. Feeling a little like last game. Just can’t get anything going yet … same formula though. Stay poised, don’t panic … but they can’t get behind like they did vs UNM.

Got get these little mistakes nipped in the bud quickly. Missed throws, missed blocks and missed tackles…

Reactions: 220reb
Their offense is so much more dynamic and fast right now

Also we can't tackle their rb if our life depended on it

Ughh…
Wonder what the thinking was putting Friel in there? Settle down Brumfield? Brumfield hurt? Part of plan? Odd move and timing

Omg..why did you sub in Cameron Friel???

that’s so UNLV..

Ugh. I think you kick the fg. Still a lot of game left.