ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread Game Thread: UNLV vs Idaho State

I predict that this game on CBSSN before ours will run long. I’ll put the odds at -9500. Taking all bettors.

-1K, I predict the ticker will say either they pushed back the start a few minutes or you can view on their app which will probably be showing another game. SMH

• Haha
Reactions: bcvegaspt
Robbins looks the kind of solidly built halfback that usually kills us, but now he’s on our team.

Really trying to understand the new DC play calling. We are better on Defense but his play calling is not good

He said it! Too big too strong lol. Sorry i had a flashback of that Fox 5 thing that was posted haha

Reactions: 220reb
I'm just taking in today to watch my team win easily even if there are things we don't like. Simply watching to watch with no expectations. I'm too bipolar for this shit lol I don't expect to take away much from this game as to how we will perform against real competition.

I'm just taking in today to watch my team win easily even if there are things we don't like. Simply watching to watch with no expectations. I'm too bipolar for this shit lol I don't expect to take away much from this game as to how we will perform against real competition.
The other team sucks. Hard to take away. But they’re getting too much pressure (given they suck) and finding too much vs our secondary. But we are up a lot and it’s still early. You take it, then take a chug, and smile.