ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Rebels Infinity basketball thread

Per the LVSun recent article we are still looking for a Forward and Guard. I saw another Washington native jump into the portal from UofWisconsin yesterday. A forward that we might be able to work with and develop as she was just a freshman this past season. Imbie Jones at 6'3" could be good around the basket. 3pt shooting isn't there but, we could use another good rebounder and defensive player. She was a 3* and #2 HS player in Washington a year ago. Seems like there are some good portal players out there but a lot we can't afford. I'm not pushing Imbie it just seems the North West is working for us lately with Colvin and Alexander coming in. I trust Lindy will get us some good players.
reno picked up Imbie Jones. That gives them some good height and potentially a really good player in the MW.

Palyn Reid, committed to CSU over UNLV.
She was at UNLV Lady Rebel camp, 2 years ago.
She was, the 19th best Prep player in the State of Texas.

It's okay, we are in the hunt for the #5, #6, #8 and the #10.
Best prep players, in the state of Texas.

• Sad
Reactions: RebelScrub

Palyn Reid, committed to CSU over UNLV.
She was at UNLV Lady Rebel camp, 2 years ago.
She was, the 19th best Prep player in the State of Texas.

It's okay, we are in the hunt for the #5, #6, #8 and the #10.
Best prep players, in the state of Texas.
CSU doing a good job improving talent. As weak as this conference is that will help.

CSU doing a good job improving talent. As weak as this conference is that will help.
2 year's ago, UNLV would have been extremely happy to get her.
Now, after 3 consecutive NCAA Tournament's, we are recruiting better more talented players.
To, fit our needs.

2 year's ago, UNLV would have been extremely happy to get her.
Now, after 3 consecutive NCAA Tournament's, we are recruiting better more talented players.
To, fit our needs.
I'm glad for our program but, these other MWC schools need to step up. We need to improve our Tourney seeding and a stronger conference will help.

Reactions: WYNN or Dye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT