• AFA by 6-10

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • AFA by 11-19

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • AFA by 20+

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just checked to score to see if we had made a miraculous comeback. I want a refund for the internet bandwidth I used to make the search.

That was a terrible performance.. I took UNLV +10 thinking Brum was good to go, not sure it would have mattered anyway.. Hope this team stays positive.. Assuming another L next week @ ND, I can see them really going into struggle mode the rest of the way.. Got to start even questioning a bowl game at this point, again..

Took the UNLV Rebel express so I was stuck at that debacle for the duration.

The silver lining: Arroyo isnt getting poached any time soon.

I think one of the keys takeaways to this game was going to be how the Rebs bounced back, win or lose. You can play well and lose but at least you are showing right.

Let’s just say they failed miserably. Disinterested from the get go … yeah, I know AFA is difficult to defend against the run. But that’s all they do. Over the last two years combined they have 1000 rushing yards and 17 passing yards. We know the run is coming and while I don’t expect to stuff it, you’d think they can slow it down some. AFA was in second and third and short all game long because of the acreage we gave up per run.

To me, it appears the toughness factor is very low with this team. We did bounce back against a horrible UNM team, but we were pretty lousy in that one as well.

As I said while people were talking extensions and poaching … UNLV may lose the next 3-6 games … it’s not outside the realm of possibility …. If/when that happens, are you feeling the same way about extensions and poaching? That’s why you have to look beyond that euphoric moment and not allow common sense to be compromised, imo.

I can’t see losing to UNR or Hawaii, so that’s your six … but with the way we are playing, who knows? And if this is how they bounce back, ND is going to be extra ugly … and losing to SDSU and FSU wouldn’t surprise me.

It’s not that we lost these last two. It’s how lost we looked on the field.

Well on to the next one I guess, had to step back from the ledge lol
Nuclear mode was engaged.
Maybe the bad game and hopeful wake up call is good timing going to ND.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Dallas vs eagles..

guys, it’s the rebels without a cause vs thhe fighting Irish.
Omg, he ran into his own man!!! Wtf!!