• AFA by 6-10

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • AFA by 11-19

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • AFA by 20+

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Friel really the only option? Don’t we have a kid from Tennessee on the team?

I hope I am wrong, but I feel like we needed points on that opening drive.

Turning the ball over then immediately giving up a TD is the exact opposite of how this game needed to go...

This could get ugly quickly like last week if we dont respond here.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
We are not turning any so-called corners, we are getting mugged before we get to the corner! This team still does not show up in big moments, total clown show! #arroyotocu

Defensive Coordinator has to make an adjustment ASAP. Move the safety up now to tackle the pitch man.

We are not turning any so-called corners, we are getting mugged before we get to the corner! This team still does not show up in big moments, total clown show! #arroyotocu
Remember - we have to be careful, there are P5 openings and he may bolt … at least Otz, who certainly didn’t earn it, was a 500 coach that got pulled away.

I know my bitching is annoying, but am I the only one that is just, quite frankly, f**king sick and tired of it? ...and yes I know, we're only a few minutes in, but damn man.
Yeah, they got our hopes up a bit by looking good vs mediocre to poor talent. But they’ve looked poor against mediocre talent too.

Basketball will do the same. An 11-1 OOC and people will want an extension and they won’t consider the opposition. Then a 12-6 conference good for 4th place, 24 wins and an NIT … and it will be tabbed “a success”, even though we didn’t give ourselves a chance at an NCAAT save for the same opportunity every team has, the MWCT.

Not really going out on a limb with these statements … we’ve seen it happen repeatedly.

Reactions: rorebel24
Total collapse, just shows how good coaching staff is, anyone who thinks P5 coming for Arroyo, TKM better be AD. Glad I am In NYC and just got back from seeing phantom of opera.

No way any MWC should kick UNLV like a mule, league garbage, and that's facts.
If they lose to UNR, fire whole staff!

Its getting embarrassing and quickly... we may lose by 50 and not score if thats what AF wants

Makes me long for the days when we didn't have a top-flight practice facility, we played at the Silver Bowl and our coach was one of the lowest paid in the league. At least then we could make excuses and think there was a better future.

TN vs Bama and Utah vs USC is why I love college football. Sadly UNLV can never give me as a fan what other schools enjoy.

Reactions: 220reb
We always suck vs running teams, especially the triple option type of teams. Friel is horrible. Surprised it’s even this close.

I wonder what is going through Bailey's mind. What was I thinking tranfering to UNLV. We know he had much better options. He must be really struggling with Arroyo' s pro based system. Sometimes I think that we need to simplify offense because it takes too long for our Quarterbacks to understand it. This is really frustrating

Losing two games you were expected to lose is one thing getting absolutely rolled in each of those games is another. Hopefully this doesn’t start the downslide.