• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
Opening line: Notre Dame -26, Saturday morning, 1130 PST, Peacock TV.

Line up your predictions, post updates, info, insights, stats, embed tweets, videos, pics, whatever you want … make your picks and post as the game progresses. Anything you want related to the UNLV/Notre Dame game.

I'd love to be wrong, but I think ND easily covers. Probably most of it in the first half, then goes in with the 2nd and 3rd team players in the 2nd half, and we keep it marginally closer than it would be otherwise.

ND: 52
UNLV: 13

The Irish scored 45 against NC, their highest point total. But NC's defense is rated 125th while ours is 68th. Their offense is rated 80th vs. our 95th.

Notre Dame is a good P5 team, but not great by any means. They are loaded with 4* athletes. They are also at home. OTH, their next two games are against Syracuse ( ranked 14th) and Clemson ( ranked 5th). There is no way they aren't looking past us.

Bottom line: This will not be the blowout to the extent some believe.

ND 34 - UNLV 21.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
The Irish scored 45 against NC, their highest point total. But NC's defense is rated 125th while ours is 68th. Their offense is rated 80th vs. our 95th.

Notre Dame is a good P5 team, but not great by any means. They are loaded with 4* athletes. They are also at home. OTH, their next two games are against Syracuse ( ranked 14th) and Clemson ( ranked 5th). There is no way they aren't looking past us.

Bottom line: This will not be the blowout to the extent some believe.

ND 34 - UNLV 21.

I'm hoping/thinking it may look like UCLA or USC games few years back. Close midway into third...

I was on the bus going towards the strip..the talk was UNLV vs ND..

all the locals who bet are putting their money on ND.

its “easy money”

Rebels keep it relatively tight for the first quarter, but a couple of bad turnovers and our inability to match up with the depth and quality of the ND trenches ends up with the Golden Domers walking away and very comfortably have the late scrubs in and we get a late score or two to make it seem much closer than it actually was. ND still covers.

ND 45
UNLV 17

Is it that much trouble for NBC to just show this game on normal NBC channel rather than having me pick a peacock name and password. Now I have to pay $4 bucks. Their currently showing Men’s free skate on NBC. Why not just show the game. Rant over! Go Rebels!

I bit the bullet and subscribed too, there's a lot of content on there the kids and wife have wanted anyway so, at least its competitive to the other services.

That is true tho, its freaking ND, they didn't think this would pull more viewers?