• ND by 30-39

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • ND by 40-49

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • ND by 50+

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well kudos to the team for showing up. In 3 years we have figured out how to beat the lower half of the MWC. We need to solve the San Jose State and Wyo before saying we have improved. We are nowhere close to hanging with a P5 team.

That was really smart going for it on 4'th & 6. Finally had a chance to make ND start deep in their own territory. I think we only have 3 plays today that have gone for 6 or more.

I’m watching the game at hazel Wilson house of commons on campus.

nobody knows the rebels exist!!

Lol..they turned off the Dofu channel and switched to OSU ole miss.

that’s BS!!

Rebs covered spread when that looked no way after 1q. Tied them in 2nd half. Bailey looked fairly good

Btw, is Williams hurt bad? I winced when I saw his knee move on that targeting call they overturned.

One thing with our receivers, someone is on them and they just stand there. At least cut to an open spot and give your qb something to throw to. Even on their pass paterns I do not see hard cuts to get separation.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Here’s the replay.

for anyone who couldn’t catch the game live.

I missed the first half. The push off by Ricky White was BS. That was a TERRIbLE call. And then the turnover where Friel hit an open wide receiver. The guy fumbled the ball and the funny part was the ball hit RIGHT off his head and ND recovered. Lol.

Don’t think I’m gonna watch the 2nd half.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I was impressed with the UNLV defense that held Notre Dame to 4 field goal attempts when they were constantly put in bad situations by special teams and the offense. Way too many 3 and outs. The defense was on the field the majority of the game. They got tired by the end of the game but still played tough. Reese had some great runs and the offense did score 3 TDs which was a positive. The 3rd TD UNLV scored was my favorite part of the game. It was 4th and goal and the Notre Dame crowd was really into it. 70,000 screaming because they wanted the goal line stop but our guys were able to punch it in!

I was at the game and I gotta say the Notre Dame fans were fantastic. Got to campus a little after 10:00 for the 2:30 game time. Our UNLV group that was decked out in all UNLV swag was approached numerous times throughout the day by Notre Dame fans. Most asked "Is this your first time at Notre Dame?" after a "yes" response the follow up remark was "We want to make sure you have a great experience today. What can I help you with? Is there any particular activity I can direct you to." One guy named Pete walked me and my group to the bagpipe performance and then took pics for us. Their fans made the day unforgettable for me.

I was impressed with the UNLV defense that held Notre Dame to 4 field goal attempts when they were constantly put in bad situations by special teams and the offense. Way too many 3 and outs. The defense was on the field the majority of the game. They got tired by the end of the game but still played tough. Reese had some great runs and the offense did score 3 TDs which was a positive. The 3rd TD UNLV scored was my favorite part of the game. It was 4th and goal and the Notre Dame crowd was really into it. 70,000 screaming because they wanted the goal line stop but our guys were able to punch it in!

I was at the game and I gotta say the Notre Dame fans were fantastic. Got to campus a little after 10:00 for the 2:30 game time. Our UNLV group that was decked out in all UNLV swag was approached numerous times throughout the day by Notre Dame fans. Most asked "Is this your first time at Notre Dame?" after a "yes" response the follow up remark was "We want to make sure you have a great experience today. What can I help you with? Is there any particular activity I can direct you to." One guy named Pete walked me and my group to the bagpipe performance and then took pics for us. Their fans made the day unforgettable for me.
That's awesome! Glad you had a great trip out there, and that their fans were so cool.

Reactions: j. spilotro