ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Let's go! UNLV hosts Wyoming on FRIDAY night!

Who wins the UNLV/Wyoming game

• UNLV in OT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNLV by 1-5

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • UNLV by 6-13

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • UNLV by 14-21

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • UNLV by 22+

• Wyoming in OT

• Wyoming by 1-5

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Wyoming by 6-13

• Wyoming by 14-21

• Wyoming by 22+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huge INT. Keeping the Pokes scoreless on that last drive may be the difference in this game in the end. We need a strong sustained drive coming out of the half.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Let’s get to the half and re-group!
Good lord you guys - don't Coug it!

I was at a few of those games. There are more examples......like Todd Marijaunavich hitting a game ending TD pass to beat us in shit - 89? after a sure INT went right though our LB's hands. Or FUSC coming back from 10 down with a minute left in BB to beat us. Or Whoregon getting a complete BS last second foul call in BB to beat us in the 90's.

Last edited:
I like “gamer“ QB’s, break your back on 3rd and long.
Those types are hard to defend!

I didn’t like that 4th down call. Looked jacked from the very start regardless.

On the third and long when McKie was quickly hit … that play didn’t bother me as much. Looked like it was designed to get a big play if you could break one tackle in iso. Just didn’t come close to working.

I get taking a shot but I did not like that call on 3rd and 2.
Get the 1st and a new set of downs then go for it!

That little RPO screen pass to lead blocker peeling off QB is hurting us... if you're the defender, get engaged by the WR or back so they can't free release when chasing

The Wyoming coaching staff choosing to kick that FG instead of going for it was dumb.

1. They'd have to get two stops AND score twice to at least tie it. 2. The field goal was from 50+ yards and the kicker is 10-15 this year and 2-7 from beyond 49 yards.

Pokes come away empty. More points not put on the board. Agree they should have gone for it on 4th down. We haven’t exactly been stopping their misdirection run game.

Maiava looks better every week. Can make plays with arms and legs. Accuracy getting better the last several weeks. He also doesn’t look afraid to make plays. Look forward to watching this kid develop hopefully in Rebel red (break out the NIL).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT