ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Let's go! UNLV hosts Wyoming on FRIDAY night!

Who wins the UNLV/Wyoming game

• UNLV in OT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNLV by 1-5

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • UNLV by 6-13

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • UNLV by 14-21

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • UNLV by 22+

• Wyoming in OT

• Wyoming by 1-5

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Wyoming by 6-13

• Wyoming by 14-21

• Wyoming by 22+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
may have read it wrong…. Such an exaggerated comment brings out the the torment of having BB minds on this board.
thought I was responding to different education of football minds
Uhhh can you stop being horrible? I gave you a pass earlier but this is becoming a habit. Cut it out man.

Reactions: lobbybuu
Even if we can't keep him, 2 or 3 years of sustainable winning will make this job so attractive we won't be scraping the "Good OC" barrel for candidates... there will be plenty of interest
Our OC will be offered first IMO. Unless they come for him first. IMO there will be offers at the end of the year for CBO. Especially if we win the next 2. Even 1 and look good in the bowl game. I hope they have a huge buyout. They need to rework his contract give him more money and a HUGE buyout that other schools can afford ,but at a high cost. Maybe deter them.

Our OC will be offered first IMO. Unless they come for him first. IMO there will be offers at the end of the year for CBO. Especially if we win the next 2. Even 1 and look good in the bowl game. I hope they have a huge buyout. They need to rework his contract give him more money and a HUGE buyout that other schools can afford ,but at a high cost. Maybe deter them.
He's not leaving after 1 year unless Arkansas or Mizzou open up...
He's going to be very selective about where he returns to since he's already been fired from a P5 program. And no, if this year has taught us anything, you don't just "offer the OC"... it's a different game being a HC and you can't do both effectively

I actually liked it. Was a couple feet away from 7 points. But I’ve always been a fan of PAPs
He had someone WIDE open to the left on the sideline it would have been a 30 yard gain had he looked, but I understand why he threw it long. McKie had has DB beat by 3 yards and the safety came down to stop the run.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
He had someone WIDE open to the left on the sideline it would have been a 30 yard gain had he looked, but I understand why he threw it long McKie had has DB beat by 3 yards and the safety came down to stop the run.
Wasn’t it Gicinto?

Regardless. It would have taken a good pass and it was barely not a good pass. It’s a pass he’s capable of making, he’s made it several times this year. We just missed. I liked the play call at the time.

He had someone WIDE open to the left on the sideline it would have been a 30 yard gain had he looked, but I understand why he threw it long McKie had has DB beat by 3 yards and the safety came down to stop the run.
Well Maiava #2 Freshman QB efficiency rated . Cant wait to see what next for him. # 32 overall.

UNLV Rebels

Jayden Maiava

Wasn’t it Gicinto?

Regardless. It would have taken a good pass and it was barely not a good pass. It’s a pass he’s capable of making, he’s made it several times this year. We just missed. I liked the play call at the time.
It was. I liked the play call, and it was the right read by Jayden. Just overthrew him by 2 feet. My question was, if you’re going to throw the ball deep on 3rd and 1, then you should be willing to go for it on 4th and 1.

The previous 4th down debacle kind of forced their hand at that point. Oh well

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
Wasn’t it Gicinto?

Yeah I liked that call a lot. Barely overthrew. The call I hated was 4th and 1 and you pitch to make him run another 5 yards on top of the 1. I hate that call with a passion and coaches run it all the time and it gets stuffed more often than not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT