• Fresno by 12-19

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • UNLV by 20+

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Fresno by 20+

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can beat the worst 4 teams on the schedule. So far. Maybe we can beat the 6 worst on the schedule. Can’t beat a middling to good team though.

Same old Rebels in a sense … but not quite. They can’t figure out how to win, but they didn’t fold as much as they usually do, competed but couldn’t get over the hump in a couple of critical games.

We can beat the worst 4 teams on the schedule. So far. Maybe we can beat the 6 worst on the schedule. Can’t beat a middling to good team though.

Same old Rebels in a sense … but not quite. They can’t figure out how to win, but they didn’t fold as much as they usually do, competed but couldn’t get over the hump in a couple of critical games.
It’s the mental errors, the lack of discipline. Shoot yourself in the foot and accept the moral victory of a close loss.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Rebelscrub- is it just the TV coverage or is there really no noise in the stadium at all?? I can hardly hear anything on TV in terms of crowd noise
I got in a huge argument with one of the SAFE dudes. Everything I said was the truth.

All the other sports are good.
We all know The only three sports that matter to an athletic department are men’s football, basketball, and baseball (to a far lesser extent). All three of these have grossly under achieved at UNLV the last 7 years and more. A couple woman’s sports are not going to pay for the athletic department nor get you in a P5 conference. Desiree ruined UNLV athletics due to her inexperience and lack of fundraising/politicking with boosters.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Yeah this looked like last years defense they sucked tonight in a winnable game. Last week the offense sucked. One game we will put them together hopefully next week in another winnable game.

Yeah this looked like last years defense they sucked tonight in a winnable game. Last week the offense sucked. One game we will put them together hopefully next week in another winnable game.
Doug wasn’t exactly sharp either. And as the game wore on, aside from the 4th and 1 bust through for a TD, they really started to stymie Robbins … I thought we were in decent position after 1H but needed to make some adjustments. Like getting to Haener, we didn’t get any pressure on him but the kid is good. Still, you gotta come up with something. That they scored on nearly every possession was the issue, not so much the offense.

We needed to open some stuff up downfield and we just didn’t. They got too much pressure on Doug and they stuffed the run. It was a bad combination. I really feel like we “could have” “stolen” the game with a key play (turnover) or two. But FSU just looked stronger on both sides, especially at the lines. Though we “could have” stolen it, it was the type of game we could have lost by 20 as well.

Doug wasn’t exactly sharp either. And as the game wore on, aside from the 4th and 1 bust through for a TD, they really started to stymie Robbins … I thought we were in decent position after 1H but needed to make some adjustments. Like getting to Haener, we didn’t get any pressure on him but the kid is good. Still, you gotta come up with something. That they scored on nearly every possession was the issue, not so much the offense.

We needed to open some stuff up downfield and we just didn’t. They got too much pressure on Doug and they stuffed the run. It was a bad combination. I really feel like we “could have” “stolen” the game with a key play (turnover) or two. But FSU just looked stronger on both sides, especially at the lines. Though we “could have” stolen it, it was the type of game we could have lost by 20 as well.
Yeah we hardly threw downfield and the offense was too predictable in the red zone again. Can't keep driving the field and settling for field goals.

Bottom line our offensive line is not good. They don't do anything well. They don't dominate run blocking, average at best and they can't pass block. They have a hard time picking up blitzes, holding blocks, and stopping guys off the edge. Until we get some real hogs that live in the weight room we'll have trouble with the upper crust in our division FSU, SDSU, SJSU.
We got the skilled players Dougie, Adidan,, Kyle and Ricky but we need the hogs up front. We get that figured out we're in line to take over.