• Fresno by 12-19

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • UNLV by 20+

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Fresno by 20+

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ugh I think we caught a break with that fumble. It looked loose to me once he got lit up. it was a great hit.

I'm having flashbacks to San Jose. Sure it is a closer game. But just like Cordeiro, Haener seems to be finding receivers in wide open lane for easy catches, while every pass we make is a struggle, minus some of the screens.

Not sure if our QBs ( not just Brum) can't read defenses fast enough to make the quick read, or our offense game plan isn't exploiting coverages and blitzes to easy get open receivers in space, or just our targets can't get open in favorable coverages.

Or is it more our defense is predictable and other teams know exactly where to throw it for many easy pass plays.

I get Haener is probably the best QB in the league, he deserves credit. But this is not the first time we've seen this. And there has been many wide open dudes.

Ugh I think we caught a break with that fumble. It looked loose to me once he got lit up. it was a great hit.

I'm having flashbacks to San Jose. Sure it is a closer game. But just like Cordeiro, Haener seems to be finding receivers in wide open lane for easy catches, while every pass we make is a struggle, minus some of the screens.

Not sure if our QBs ( not just Brum) can't read defenses fast enough to make the quick read, or our offense game plan isn't exploiting coverages and blitzes to easy get open receivers in space, or just our targets can't get open in favorable coverages.

Or is it more our defense is predictable and other teams know exactly where to throw it for many easy pass plays.

I get Haener is probably the best QB in the league, he deserves credit. But this is not the first time we've seen this. And there has been many wide open dudes.
I think we've been pretty good on offense... But not good enough. We can't overcome penalties like they can.

You're right about the no big defensive plays. It's not even like we need a big play we just need to be able to stuff them at the line of scrimmage every now and then. Every run play they do gets yardage. Honestly I'm shocked they didn't go for it on 4th the down.

Yep, you could see that right from the start. That is why our 3 field goals were not enough. You have to outscore Haener to beat him.
I agree but it’s too bad our coach plays for field goals instead of taking control and possibly winning games.

Well that was more aggressive than I expected. Lol. I’m thinking How in the heck do you not sneak that with your 6’6 tall QB!? A second later...it’s a long score and two point conversion!

Someone light a fire under that defense now!

What kind of defense is this!? Zero pressure and then another boneheaded secondary mistake. Unbelievable.

Is this game 1 or 10? Thanks for the adjustments coach.

What kind of defense is this!? Zero pressure and then another boneheaded secondary mistake. Unbelievable.

Is this game 1 or 10? Thanks for the adjustments coach.
I mean yeah if you're not going to cover anybody in the secondary.. may as well blitz. Embarrassing

Completely out coached in the second half. I would say that you get what you pay for with this coach. But he makes way too much money for that. Joke is on UNLV.

Rebelscrub- is it just the TV coverage or is there really no noise in the stadium at all?? I can hardly hear anything on TV in terms of crowd noise