ADVERTISEMENT

Pregame Talk UNLV at Notre Dame

It will be on NBC Peacock, if you have Cox Cable it is free or you can do the free trial. NBC puts ND's least watchable game each season on the streaming service to help raise their numbers.

It will be on NBC Peacock, if you have Cox Cable it is free or you can do the free trial. NBC puts ND's least watchable game each season on the streaming service to help raise their numbers.
The bummer is it's only the second ND game on peacock exclusively. Last year they had one on Peacock (toledo?) And this year this is the only game on Peacock exclusively. They have had two broadcast on both NBC and Peacock from what I understand.

No surprise but that's where UNLV football was as of beginning of the season I guess.

I think there is a free version of Peacock, but not sure.

Does anyone know if they offer replays of it, or some sort of recording?

I will not be able to watch the game live, which i'm not too upset about, lol.

Guys, I hope Brumfield and our receiver core are at full strength.

According to this guy, Brumfield is still out.

Brumfield, your career is on line, I expect to see him start.
May not be the worst thing for Brumfield to sit. I doubt he would make a difference. Key game of the season in San Diego St following the bye. Need him healthy for that one

May not be the worst thing for Brumfield to sit. I doubt he would make a difference. Key game of the season in San Diego St following the bye. Need him healthy for that one
I think there is a free version of Peacock, but not sure.

Does anyone know if they offer replays of it, or some sort of recording?

I will not be able to watch the game live, which i'm not too upset about, lol.
Bro, I’ll be praying to the Dofu Sports God. That app has games that you would never have thought would be broadcasted.