ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread Howard vs UNLV

Saturday September 2, 2017
6:00PM

TV: Mountain West Network
Radio: ESPN Las Vegas 1100AM and 100.9 FM
Is there going to be any steaming of the game? For those of us that don't get that Great MWC Network [eyeroll] as part of our basic viewing package!

Is there going to be any steaming of the game? For those of us that don't get that Great MWC Network [eyeroll] as part of our basic viewing package!
What year is this? The MWC network is a streaming service. The MTN went out of biz like 5 years ago.

For you Roku owners:

Any game that is streamed by the conference (MW Network) should be available through the LIVESTREAM app. Really convenient. Just do a search for "UNLV" and the game usually pops right up. I've watched numerous games this way and never had problems. I'm not positive, but I don't think there is a livestream app for AppleTV. Not sure about other devices/sticks.

Or if all else fails, just go to UNLVRebels.com and it will be there on the front page.

Reactions: LocoRebel
For you Roku owners:

Any game that is streamed by the conference (MW Network) should be available through the LIVESTREAM app. Really convenient. Just do a search for "UNLV" and the game usually pops right up. I've watched numerous games this way and never had problems. I'm not positive, but I don't think there is a livestream app for AppleTV. Not sure about other devices/sticks.

Or if all else fails, just go to UNLVRebels.com and it will be there on the front page.
Thanks for the Info.

Howard Bison... pretty sure I went through boot camp with that guy.

From the oh so amazin' B/R:

1. Howard at UNLV, 9 p.m. ET

Last meeting: This is their first meeting.

Positive: UNLV returns nearly the entire offense. Negative: The defense is plugging in new starters all over the field. In an outing against Howard, an FCS school that trudged to 2-9 last season, the positive side will take center stage for 60 minutes. UNLV can deal with the defense later.

Prediction: UNLV 50, Howard 7

The MWC Network.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow! Is this the 2008 Detroit Lions i'm watching or the 2017 Rebels? 3 chances to score a TD and they come away with 2 field goals and a miss! SMFH

At this point, I wouldn't be mad if they just shit canned the program. Regardless of how much energy they put into it, they're bleeding money and losing to a team they're favored to beat by 45 Fing points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT