ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread Howard vs UNLV

yeah, I don't think UNLV will ever sniff the power 5. Not with this crap they put on the field and court

I feel bad for the Rebel Girls and Cheerleaders they don't have anything to cheer for anymore when it comes to UNLV sports

Listen, this isn't good... but was has really happened?

Newton got a really fluke score on their first drive. Not just a missed tackle, but a miss where two of our guys essentially knock each other off of him.

That fumble-6 is super flukey in a lot of ways. Ball bounces out. Ball takes a perfect bounce into their lineman's hand. We have no speed on that side to catch the guy.

They have one good drive and score.

I think the false starts are gonna end sooner than later. Rogers seems like he's tentative on snap counts. Center is new.

We'll be fine.

A lot of the P5 teams started off slow the first half theis weekend. For example Wisconsin looked like crap against USU yesterday

Agreed. A few teams started slow but still wound up winning by 40+ points. I doubt you will see a 20+ win here. Too many mistakes, and they continue.

Must be the fall season its when your expectations for Rebel Football falls to the ground after 1 game.

Obviously, this team could lose to anyone on their schedule.

Before people start talking about bowl games. They should focus on beating one of the worst teams in FCS...

This team will give up an average of 40 ppg. Don't think CTS can get enough bodies to correct the problem by next season. I think he will be in the cross hairs of our new AD when next season ends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT