ADVERTISEMENT

Coach or covid talk

This thread is by far the hottest one on Rebel-Net. Who knew there were so many health professionals that post here?!
Did my name on here give it away? Haha

While rebel net tried to slow me down, I can’t be vaxxed off this site.

That Pfizer admission is crazy! Now they want it removed from social media for copyright purposes. Huh?

Reactions: LVRebel2000

Weird...

I thought cases were important...

Also just found out that there is such a thing as incidental hospitalization for Covid.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after New York set a highest number of cases/hospitalizations they decided to characterize them as from and with...Which was almost a 50/50 split.

For the sake of transparency I would like to see the CDC also release the following data

They were quick to point out that vaccinated deaths were tied to at least 4 comorbidities.

Can we also so the breakdown of.

Previously infected no vaccine deaths and avg number of comorbidities.

Also no previous infection and unvaccinated..

Purely a guess...But I would think the number with comorbidities would still be relatively high...Maybe not the 75-80%

But close to 50 possibly.

Also are they counting obesity as a comorbidity?

Reactions: j. spilotro
Anybody giving the benefit of the doubt that our actions had even a tiny bit to do with science is a flat out moron.

It’s been all political, the entire time with a massive slant towards one political party while silencing the views of others.

Some people are hypocritically ok with that as long as it’s “their side” controlling the narrative.

That freedom of speech - one of the things that America is easily identified by - has been squashed … if you are ok with that, you aren’t American.

I’ve can’t recall a time in history where coercion, control, and censorship were on the side of “good” - they’ve always been the primary tools of evil.

But half our country is ok with it. There really is mass psychosis in this country. You can’t argue with those crippled by it. They actually believe the lies as complete truth even when it formally went against every fiber of their being.

• Angry
Reactions: Rebel1986
Anybody giving the benefit of the doubt that our actions had even a tiny bit to do with science is a flat out moron.

It’s been all political, the entire time with a massive slant towards one political party while silencing the views of others.

Some people are hypocritically ok with that as long as it’s “their side” controlling the narrative.

That freedom of speech - one of the things that America is easily identified by - has been squashed … if you are ok with that, you aren’t American.

I’ve can’t recall a time in history where coercion, control, and censorship were on the side of “good” - they’ve always been the primary tools of evil.

But half our country is ok with it. There really is mass psychosis in this country. You can’t argue with those crippled by it. They actually believe the lies as complete truth even when it formally went against every fiber of their being.

I think our politics have always been 'partisan', just not to the degree we see now.

More and more the fringe are the squeakiest wheel. This in turn makes moderation/governing more difficult. The 'moderates' in both parties, are now the pariahs...

Everything had become political..

I think not so long ago, you might remember your mon or dad reading the daily newspaper or watching the nightly news.

But it wasn't this 24 hour onslaught we have now. Granted newspapers have had editors and opinion writers that leaned left or right. But overall the news was relatively balanced.

We now have what equate to propoganda arms of the GOP and DEMS, in the guise of news (FOX, MSNBC, CNN).

Covid should not have been politicized. Governors should not have taken cavalier approaches to it, nor should they have instituted state of emergency powers and levied ridiculous mandates.

There was a reasonable middle ground and they both dug in to simply point the finger at the other...

And we all paid for it..

Last edited:
I think our politics have always been 'partisan', just not to the degree we see now.

Everything becomes political..

I think not so long ago, you might remember your mon or dad reading the daily newspaper or watching the nightly news.

But it wasn't this 24 hour onslaught we have now. Granted newspapers have had editors and opinion writers that leaned left or right. But overall the news was relatively balanced.

We now have what equate to propoganda arms of the GOP and DEMS, in the guise of news (FOX, MSNBC, CNN).

Covid should not have been politicized. Governors should not have taken cavalier approaches to it, nor should they have instituted state of emergency powers and levied ridiculous mandates.

There was a reasonable middle ground and they both dug in to simply point the finger at the other...

And we all paid for it..
You absolutely assumed the news to be pretty balanced. You held them in high regard, Brokaw and Cronkite and such. You really did believe you were being dished pretty accurate info. Same with the papers. They were respected. Maybe they were slanted, maybe heavily, not sure anymore.

I just know that now, I can have the news on, Fox, CNN, etc. You hear the super heavy bias in every syllable.

You absolutely assumed the news to be pretty balanced. You held them in high regard, Brokaw and Cronkite and such. You really did believe you were being dished pretty accurate info. Same with the papers. They were respected. Maybe they were slanted, maybe heavily, not sure anymore.

I just know that now, I can have the news on, Fox, CNN, etc. You hear the super heavy bias in every syllable.
"Brokaw and Cronkite"...

While I was living Viet Nam Walter was at home lying about it. That's when I lost all respect for the "News".

Reactions: LVRebel2000
"Brokaw and Cronkite"...

While I was living Viet Nam Walter was at home lying about it. That's when I lost all respect for the "News".
Yeah, I was young. Like I said, don’t know what was true, what wasn’t. But the default was to trust the news and the papers. It wasn’t evident to me back then and I don’t think it was to most people.

Now, everyone knows it’s full of shit. I just avoid the news channels.

Fire a non-infectious, harder to infect unvaxxed person (vaxxed are an omicron magnet right now) and allow an infectious person to work.

On what planet does it make sense?

I'm trying to be as moderate as possible.

Why not retain unvaccinated. Require them to test daily or whatever.

That at least would make some sense. (With the way, Omicron is dodging the vaccines all healthcare workers should rapid test daily but I digress).

You would continue to have your full work force on hand...

But sending positive test people to work seems insane unless we are now saying asymptomatic spread isn't a thing, which a few months ago I remember being told it was a thing.

The flip flopping on all of this is beyond troubling..

So you are also going to test all vaccinated daily? We know for a fact that the vaccine does almost nothing to prevent catching or spreading of the virus, so what makes those who are vaccinated different?

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
So you are also going to test all vaccinated daily? We know for a fact that the vaccine does almost nothing to prevent catching or spreading of the virus, so what makes those who are vaccinated different?
If it were me, in a hospital setting, in regards to employees.

Vax status inconsequential.

a) if you are sick, stay home, if you are ok, come to work. Full stop.

b) a above, plus use the at home test provided by the hospital that you keep in your home. If pos, stay home a few days. If neg, come to work when you feel better. Which will be the same as if pos. So just skip the test.

Anything more than that is stupid.

If it were me in charge...Yes of course...That's the only thing that makes any real sense...

But as an olive branch to the nonsensical decision makers I was suggesting testing the unvaccinated employees daily...

It would still be silly based on the fact we know that vaccinated can catch and transmit just as easily.

But at least the hospital wouldn't be short staffed...

Somewhat relevant to this thread because of obesity/Covid connection.

It really seems odd that this is actually the case here.

Why?

There are relatively low membership fees for gyms.

Majority of people have access to healthy food options. (I swear I will lose my crap if somebody says it's expensive to eat healthy..It is not..)

Majority of people know what is and isn't good for them in terms of diet.

I travel to Spain quite a bit. It was shocking how much more fit people were there vs here...

Somewhat relevant to this thread because of obesity/Covid connection.

It really seems odd that this is actually the case here.

Why?

There are relatively low membership fees for gyms.

Majority of people have access to healthy food options. (I swear I will lose my crap if somebody says it's expensive to eat healthy..It is not..)

Majority of people know what is and isn't good for them in terms of diet.

I travel to Spain quite a bit. It was shocking how much more fit people were there vs here...
Let’s say the USA went on a massive health kick campaign, promoting healthy living at every turn, making it insanely easy to get healthy, incentivizing it …. let’s just say … the government spends as much money and time promoting healthy lifestyles as they spend on covid ….

And let’s say they had even a little success with it.

Only one entity is hurt by that scenario.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I think that would be great. But if the dems suggested it, people would scream about communism and freedom of choice. If the reps suggested it, people would complain that they singling out poor and obese people. Shoot, if I suggested it, someone would bring up Maxson and Tarkanian🙂

I think that would be great. But if the dems suggested it, people would scream about communism and freedom of choice. If the reps suggested it, people would complain that they singling out poor and obese people. Shoot, if I suggested it, someone would bring up Maxson and Tarkanian🙂
You can choose not to do it. Or do it. I don’t think options/choices are a bad thing.

I don’t give a crap who suggests it. A good idea is a good idea and a bad one is a bad one. Neither party has a monopoly on either.

There is a lot of truth to that.

Imagine the outcry if it had been Trump that had attempted to mandate vaccines and initially pushed for school closures, lockdowns etc..

The cries of 'facism!' would ring from coast to coast.

Anybody with any self reflection or honesty knows this would have been the case.

I hate whataboutisms. I dislike posting anything that seems to defend Trump. Hypotheticals stink as well.

But the sheer hypocrisy of some almost makes them neccessary.

Reactions: CRhodes1983

2 years..

They've known for two years the cloth masks were horse manure.

And yet, they continue to dictate policy decisions.
The studies on respiratory viruses and cloth masks, all masks, were performed far before when covid hit. The answers were on paper and they were crystal clear. You couldn’t say that though, for some reason. But people sure as shit hung their everything on masks working. It’s beyond idiotic that they took it hook, line and sinker, but whatever, wear it if you need that security blanket to soothe your fears.

The slippery slope of lies started early and with masks. You could easily see the way this was all going to spiral starting with masks, then compounding it with faulty PCR and high thresholds, compounding it further with BS asymptomatic spread as the driving force; compounding it further with died of/with, data and illogical/non-scientific studies … and it kept compounding with non-sensical bullshit that people gobbled up with a spoon. You’d think sooner or later they’d recognize something is amiss, but some are too far gone, mind committed to the government doesn’t tell lies and they have our best interests at heart.

Meanwhile, the leaky, ineffective vax might be more destructive than an H bomb long term. It’s functioned very well as an ATM machine, other than that, it’s garbage.

Of course they have. That's not surprising at all. But it gives people a warm fuzzy feeling, so let's push the mask mandates to help people feel good. :(
The past couple of decades, everything has been geared towards assuaging softies. Offended by this, offended by that, you hurt my feelings, PC everything to the max.

It’s a pandemic is of beta males. The scorekeepers, the team helpers that can’t make the team, the hall monitors and teachers pets.

Of course they have. That's not surprising at all. But it gives people a warm fuzzy feeling, so let's push the mask mandates to help people feel good. :(

I try to temper some of the things I say here so as not to offend people. (Probably fail more often than not)

Plus text/print etc often creates issues because the tenor of a post may be interpreted incorrectly.

Anyway, I think you are right to a large degree.

I'm not a psychologist. I could be wrong, but I think masks to some degree made people feel like they were 'doing something'. Helping fight the good fight, helping the greater good etc.

Which are all noble ideals. Not going to make fun of anybody for that.

Unfortunately what they were was for optics nonsense. Hey, I wished they worked. I wish the 'mask up for two weeks to slow the spread' proclamation had been true.

But common sense should have told people otherwise.

Go to any construction job site. Watch guys breaking up concrete. They aren't wearing cloth masks. Why? Because they aren't going to filter out the dust..So how on earth were they going to filter something as tiny as a virus?

Hyperbolic at the end, but the unraveling narrative nonetheless

View attachment 85

Are those all actual quotes?

Asking honestly. (Minus the last one of course)..

It could be any of the following alone, but more likely a little bit of everything.

Overzealous.
Incompetent.
Greed.
Poor messaging.
Lies.
Incomplete data from trials.
Mutations unaccounted for..

Are those all actual quotes?

Asking honestly. (Minus the last one of course)..

It could be any of the following alone, but more likely a little bit of everything.

Overzealous.
Incompetent.
Greed.
Poor messaging.
Lies.
Incomplete data from trials.
Mutations unaccounted for..
The thing is, these are the “experts”. Any of the above reasoning that you list isn’t acceptable. This is their sole area of expertise.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Hyperbolic at the end, but the unraveling narrative nonetheless

View attachment 85
And don’t you worry. Want another “prediction“ that’s sure to come true? more re-definitions. Soon endemic will mean something else, that goalpost will be moved. Just as vaccine was redefined, herd immunity was redefined, anti-vaxxer was redefined, a COVID death is being redefined …

When words in the dictionary that have existed for eons are redefined, doesn’t that strike you as odd? That maybe something is wrong? It’s the very demonstration of creating a new (false) reality.

• Angry
Reactions: Rebel1986
exactly. That‘s their entire job. They get paid very handsomely to get things in their wheelhouse right. A cook that consistently gives me a raw burger at in and out - I’d say there’s a problem with the guy.

What I don't understand is the following.

Covid is airborne. It's an aerosol. Like the flu. It has some of the same symptoms as the flu. (No I"m not saying it is the flu only that they have some similiar characteristics).

But early on it was (and still going on to some degree) 'We've never seen anything like it.'

Yeah you have. Start with what you know works and go from there.

Inflammation- Steroids
Clotting- Aspirin
Vitamin D deficiency- recognized early on.

We didn't here about these as. treatments until months into the pandemic..

What I don't understand is the following.

Covid is airborne. It's an aerosol. Like the flu. It has some of the same symptoms as the flu. (No I"m not saying it is the flu only that they have some similiar characteristics).

But early on it was (and still going on to some degree) 'We've never seen anything like it.'

Yeah you have. Start with what you know works and go from there.

Inflammation- Steroids
Clotting- Aspirin
Vitamin D deficiency- recognized early on.

We didn't here about these as. treatments until months into the pandemic..
You still don’t see a vitamin D push. You still don’t see a drop weight push. Instead you see supplements like over the counter NAC removed from the physical market (GNC, Walgreens, etc) and from the virtual market (Amazon). Why? Because people are using a non-essential amino acid supplement that many people have used in the past to promote immune systems? You’ll keep that off the market with all your power but fentanyl can be picked up anywhere?

Their priorities are different than our own.

The incredible amount of money dished out for this bullshit is insane … so many areas it could have been used to make a positive difference instead of being used as fuel for fear.

And don’t you worry. Want another “prediction“ that’s sure to come true? more re-definitions. Soon endemic will mean something else, that goalpost will be moved. Just as vaccine was redefined, herd immunity was redefined, anti-vaxxer was redefined, a COVID death is being redefined …

When words in the dictionary that have existed for eons are redefined, doesn’t that strike you as odd? That maybe something is wrong? It’s the very demonstration of creating a new (false) reality.

It's like the Perdue/opioids lawsuit.

Sure that family is a collection of scumbags, but the FDA greenlit that stuff....

Go look at most supplements. Always an * saying these results have not been assessed by the FDA...

Well why not?

I'm not saying everything that hits the market works. Lots of snake oil out there.

Reactions: j. spilotro
It's like the Perdue/opioids lawsuit.

Sure that family is a collection of scumbags, but the FDA greenlit that stuff....

Go look at most supplements. Always an * saying these results have not been assessed by the FDA...

Well why not?

I'm not saying everything that hits the market works. Lots of snake oil out there.
This reason below is why I strongly advocate full studies of new drugs/vaccines. If this were a hemorrhagic fever with a 70% mortality, that’s different. But even here, NIH noted the terrible risk associated with incomplete trials and more specifically, the at least moderate potential of ADE, which is something that has to be ensured before doling out a vax. Just look up Zika virus and it’s vax to see the associated deaths through the mechanism known as ADE.

918B7560-EB0E-4A54-B2F3-DE8DBDCF705A.png

Attachments

• CD28FE3E-3780-4EA5-9605-A2C85BFDC5A9.png
    CD28FE3E-3780-4EA5-9605-A2C85BFDC5A9.png
    604.7 KB · Views: 1

@lvhiker

Maybe we should stop, take a breath and evaluate what we know does work and what we are finding doesn't or at the least not working as anticipated..

If the chase is for zero Covid...We are dogs and their tales..The stupid coyote and the roadrunner..

If it's not stopping spread it is no longer a vaccine but a therapeutic. Which I'm fine with. That said the fact it is not slowing spread, or making people less likely to spread it, means any and all mandates, precluding people from traveling, leaving their homes, going out to a restaurant ect. should end immediately.

We've never mandated therapeutics in our history that I'm aware of...Never mandated people take a particular drug.

Cloth masks don't work. Same people that told you they did, are saying they don't. Why not? Unless Omicron is smaller in size allowing it to pass through easier, there is no other possible difference between the variants that would suddenly make cloth masks less effective.

So unless everyone is sent a years supply of N95 and forced to wear it in public, the mask mandates should end as well. Otherwise they are nothing but for optics theatre.

We got duped...How duped...That will vary by the individual...But we were promised a Mercedes...We got a Hyundai..(Sorry any Hyundai owners)..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT