ADVERTISEMENT

If you need a good laugh

I always go to other teams message boards to read their pain. It’s what gives me my powers.
I can’t even recall the last team I looked at a sports message board aside from here.

Perhaps when the conference seemed to be tighter … probably the Rivals UNM board. Back when … Spoon and McKay were running things … early 2000’s … I know the Lobos had a couple reiterations after that but never visited. I remember a Reno site from that timeframe as well. Toss in Wyoming, too.

It’s when smack talk between fans was actually prevalent and a little more imaginative, creative and fun.

Check out Reno message boards.

Well it's funny now.

They also read exactly like this one in years past.

People already firing the coach. Arguing for and against hiring Rolovich.

Posting about leaving game at halftime.

It is glorious...
I’m sure you’ll get a few hold out “slow growthers” since it’s only been a year and a half.

I can’t even recall the last team I looked at a sports message board aside from here.

Perhaps when the conference seemed to be tighter … probably the Rivals UNM board. Back when … Spoon and McKay were running things … early 2000’s … I know the Lobos had a couple reiterations after that but never visited. I remember a Reno site from that timeframe as well. Toss in Wyoming, too.

It’s when smack talk between fans was actually prevalent and a little more imaginative, creative and fun.
I check out the MWC board and also….acc board surprisingly. Now THAT is a group of delusional people…..AAC is silly, but sometimes they have nuggets we dont get from the east that are surprisingly valid about our conference or the western teams in general

Reactions: RebelScrub
I’m sure you’ll get a few hold out “slow growthers” since it’s only been a year and a half.

The break down is what you would expect..The crowds are.

He needs another year.

This is bad, he should probably be gone but who can we afford may as well give him next year to lessen buy out.

When do hoops start.

Why can't we hire (Insert ridiculous name that no G5 can afford to hire)

Trash any sensible name that gets floated as boring.

The break down is what you would expect..The crowds are.

He needs another year.

This is bad, he should probably be gone but who can we afford may as well give him next year to lessen buy out.

When do hoops start.

Why can't we hire (Insert ridiculous name that no G5 can afford to hire)

Trash any sensible name that gets floated as boring.
I guess we aren’t so different from them. Well, we are, but not in this way.

I just don’t want it happening in basketball again so soon. When you’re constantly going through it, as we have with hoops for a decade, it just means you really have sucked.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT