ADVERTISEMENT

Coach or covid talk

There may not be a more tone deaf group of people in this country than school boards and teachers unions...

They better hope people don't take them up on this 'challenge'...

Private, charter and home schooling will become more popular and they will have no one to blame but themselves...

There may not be a more tone deaf group of people in this country than school boards and teachers unions...

They better hope people don't take them up on this 'challenge'...

Private, charter and home schooling will become more popular and they will have no one to blame but themselves...
When they have pronouns, it means their sense of reality is warped. Just add a furry to the profile.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
All you need to do is look at the rest of his comments to know that he has a God complex issue. The comment that he will ad mask to the dress code if they lift the mask mandate says everything you need to know about what he thinks of the rights of other people! No wonder he doesn't allow anyone to make comments on his post, because I have no doubt it would be 95% negative towards him.

When they have pronouns, it means their sense of reality is warped. Just add a furry to the profile.

Hopefully this will clarify how I view things..

So recently there was this 'uproar' because companies were going to refer to them as Gingerbread People instead of Gingerbread Men.

I find the outrage over this silly...Who cares.

Flipside...

If you think that you are creating a more inclusive world through gingerbread cookies, you are equally foolish and thin skinned...

We truly live in stupid times.

Last edited:

@lvhiker

Still think I was harsh in pointing out hypocrisy of policy makers in regards to mask mandates and the numerous instances of them not adhering to them?

How about this gem.

'I held my breath'.

I'm pretty sure there is zero science behind that statement.

It’s a bunch of white supremacists who voted for Trump, even though they are Canadian. Canada is Mecca for white supremacy and hate.

Propaganda. Narrative control. Removing books. Censorship. Cancelling. Never has that been the right side of history.

A lot of “normal” people are on the wrong side of history, they’re the types of people that enabled a Nazi stranglehold.

Smdh. Sometimes people are too stubborn to see things. Worse, they are such delicate little flowers that their ego can’t take the hit by admitting they are wrong.
Repeat a lie often enough and some people will come to believe that lie is truth. When someone believes something, they believe it hard. Too hard. They’ll dismiss good evidence that contradicts their belief and accept spurious evidence that supports it. So, in their mind, if the evidence is wrong, they’re very wrong, and their thoughts don’t want to go down that path. People will dismiss good evidence if the bad evidence tells them what they want to hear

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
If the data ends up showing that the vaccine was worthless or worse, I will certainly admit it. Will I be pissed, possibly if I think there was a coordinated effort to mislead me. If the data in the paper we both read shows no difference between vaxed and unvaxed people, why do the authors laud the value of the vaccines?

I did find a Kaiser news release that examined the medical records of 6 million people who received vaccines and concluded that there were no serious side effects from the jabs. If this is a conspiracy it is astoundingly widespread 😐
"...and we know 2 doses give very limited protection, IF ANY, the 3 doses w the booster offers REASONABLE protection against hospitalization & death." ~~Albert Bourla, CEO, Pfizer

"...and we know 2 doses give very limited protection, IF ANY, the 3 doses w the booster offers REASONABLE protection against hospitalization & death." ~~Albert Bourla, CEO, Pfizer

There in lies one of the biggest issues.

The absolute cluster job of messaging.

Call it a therapeutic. Explain it will help against severe symptoms.

That's it.

Instead it was grandiose statements of 90% efficacy against the spread and a quick return to normalcy.

They created as much of the vaccine hesitancy as any government nano robots tracking you conspiracy theory whack job..

I’ve always been anti-pharma, in general. I mean, yeah, you need medicines, some are great, others not so much. Some are absolutely necessary, not nearly as many as they want you to believe. They’re the most powerful money maker in the world and the only thing that matters to them is the bottom line, money. They don’t give one shit about people.

These last two years of incredibly heavy handed tactics, these last two years of outright lies, hypocrisy, poor science, mixed messaging, the lack of common sense … they’ve done more to fuel the anti-vax movement.

I cannot see public health and the like ever recovering any trust from a big chunk of the populace and it’s their own fault. They had an incredible opportunity and they butchered it in an incredible fashion.

Oh, there will always be those that accept whatever big gov says is true, some people are just that way. If you are happy with the Warp Speed Trump vax, so be it, you have more faith than me, you don’t question as much as I do. To each his own. I’d never expect people to do what I think they should do, wouldn’t push my beliefs on them. In fact, this past two years, obviously, ample opportunity. With family, with friends, with coworkers - do whatever it is that you think is best for you, hopefully it’s an informed decision.

Reactions: CRhodes1983

The elderly, too. Minimal!
What people don’t want to realize is that “something” kills the elderly at a certain point. Even, gasp, the common cold.

Covid replaced many of the the things that kill the elderly.

That so many people (not all) were so scared and willing to sacrifice children, it makes me sick to my stomach. It reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where there was some smoke in the kitchen of a kids birthday party and George Costanza knocks over every woman and child to get outside of the apartment. Yeah, it’s funny on tv, not so much in real life. I don’t know how these people look themselves in the mirror and think they are anything less than a POS.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
What people don’t want to realize is that “something” kills the elderly at a certain point. Even, gasp, the common cold.

Covid replaced many of the the things that kill the elderly.

That so many people (not all) were so scared and willing to sacrifice children, it makes me sick to my stomach. It reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where there was some smoke in the kitchen of a kids birthday party and George Costanza knocks over every woman and child to get outside of the apartment. Yeah, it’s funny on tv, not so much in real life. I don’t know how these people look themselves in the mirror and think they are anything less than a POS.

I mentioned this before.

Director of CDC said, in response to an increase of vaccinated deaths that they typically involved 3 to 4 comorbidities and avg age was 75+.

(That quote was taken out of context and run with by a lot of right leaning outlets)..

Anyway, If the CDC was able to collect that particular data, why haven't they accumulated data for unvaccinated deaths and number of comorbidities and made it public? (If it is public would appreciate if somebody would post it)

Purely a guess on my part.

I think avg age would drop.
Number of comorbidities associated would drop. (Result of vaccines lessening symptoms)

That said..

Age and comorbidities would still be the prominent driving factors.

Why this has been so under reported I'll never understand..

I mentioned this before.

Director of CDC said, in response to an increase of vaccinated deaths that they typically involved 3 to 4 comorbidities and avg age was 75+.

(That quote was taken out of context and run with by a lot of right leaning outlets)..

Anyway, If the CDC was able to collect that particular data, why haven't they accumulated data for unvaccinated deaths and number of comorbidities and made it public? (If it is public would appreciate if somebody would post it)

Purely a guess on my part.

I think avg age would drop.
Number of comorbidities associated would drop. (Result of vaccines lessening symptoms)

That said..

Age and comorbidities would still be the prominent driving factors.

Why this has been so under reported I'll never understand..
You know the answer to that. It would provide real data and make people think about whether it was worth taking the shot or not. The people pushing the narrative don't want thought, they want compliance.

Remember how hard they fought natural immunity? The 100% default position is natural immunity is king until proven otherwise … because it’s always been that way. Yet they smeared natural immunity. Denied it. Called it conspiracy. Said it was lesser than vax. They knew they were lying but they knew dummies would believe it.

I'm old enough to remember when people said the long term negative impact of lockdowns would outweigh the benefits.

And it was viewed as Covid denying.

Remember how hard they fought natural immunity? The 100% default position is natural immunity is king until proven otherwise … because it’s always been that way. Yet they smeared natural immunity. Denied it. Called it conspiracy. Said it was lesser than vax. They knew they were lying but they knew dummies would believe it.

Joe stop spreading misinformation from that well known conspiracy website JAMA..

I'm old enough to remember when people said the long term negative impact of lockdowns would outweigh the benefits.

And it was viewed as Covid denying.
You didn’t need to be a genius to predict it, or I’d be a genius and I’m not.

You only had to be a blind moron to dismiss it as a strong possibility - we know who you are ….

Shut up, roll up your sleeve! If it saves just one life.

Don't quote me...

I saw something saying they were seeing myocarditis as a result of previous Covid Infection at a rate 6x higher than what they believe the vaccines are causing.

Not defending it picking a side.

Even if that proves to be true, the risk it presents should have wiped out any mandates, and removed any protections from Pfizer being sued.

The biggest issue would be proving which caused it? A vaccine or covid.

How could you prove it either way?

Also the Pfizer trials will be an interesting read...

Purely a guess...

There won't be any 'smoking gun' concerning negative side effects.

However (again purely a guess) we will find out they knew from day one that the need for boosters was more likely than not...

But the public got sold the best case scenario...

So the CDC put out a study with big graphs and what not in an attempt to Penn and Teller us..(Look here not over here)

See they used a lot of bold fonts and colors...

To distract you from the actual slight of hand going on..

The *footnote...

Which is actually the most relative and important part..

Impact of cloth masks was negligible..

Reactions: billd99s
Your hourly dose of propaganda - yes, heart attacks, myocarditis, everything is on the rise! But there is a reason. Climate change, diet, stress. It has nothing to do with a toxic spike.

View attachment 91

In today's edition of Do as I say not as I do...

Her team deleted the original tweets with no mask...

Unmasked.

Room full of masked children.

Reactions: CRhodes1983
They were protecting her so she didn’t need a mask. That’s common sense science, of course!

It gets worse...

This is her former campaign manager...

So she only posed for pictures with people in masks...

If this were a guy saying this, my response would be, you must wear boxers because briefs couldn't contain balls the size it took to utter such complete nonsense.

If it wasn't an issue why delete the tweets?

No different than our own governor who did the exact same thing.

The most ridiculous part of the statement is if you go by data and who Covid impacts the most, she should be wearing the mask, not the kids...

But I digress...

Abrams is the queen of corruption, bigotry, racism, and being a down right piece of trash. She uses racism for every argument she ever made (no doubt there are a few on this site that agree with this tactic) including when she lost her election and called any one that voted against her a racist. Funny how she and her idiot friend attempt to blame Trump again. Maybe Lauren could considering coming to LV and licking my boots since that is her favorite hobby to call out whenever she doesn't like comments made by others regarding her boss?

It gets worse...

This is her former campaign manager...

So she only posed for pictures with people in masks...

If this were a guy saying this, my response would be, you must wear boxers because briefs couldn't contain balls the size it took to utter such complete nonsense.

If it wasn't an issue why delete the tweets?

No different than our own governor who did the exact same thing.

The most ridiculous part of the statement is if you go by data and who Covid impacts the most, she should be wearing the mask, not the kids...

But I digress...
Between this and the California Governor, I’m not sure which one is more BS. Can I vote “tie”?

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Between this and the California Governor, I’m not sure which one is more BS. Can I vote “tie”?

Garcetti? The guy who took the picture with Magic Johnson?

'I held my breath during the photo'

If you really believe masks work. If you truly want people o wear them because you feel they make a difference.

Do the following.

1) Follow your own rules
2) If you get 'caught' in public without one, here are your responses.

a) I had a momentary lapse of judgement.

Actually that's it. Just say I screwed up.

Not nonsense like 'I held my breath'.

or

'I was only around people with masks'...

I mean the arrogance of that statement alone...What makes you special?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT