ADVERTISEMENT

Coach or covid talk

@lvhiker

Maybe we should stop, take a breath and evaluate what we know does work and what we are finding doesn't or at the least not working as anticipated..

If the chase is for zero Covid...We are dogs and their tales..The stupid coyote and the roadrunner..

If it's not stopping spread it is no longer a vaccine but a therapeutic. Which I'm fine with. That said the fact it is not slowing spread, or making people less likely to spread it, means any and all mandates, precluding people from traveling, leaving their homes, going out to a restaurant ect. should end immediately.

We've never mandated therapeutics in our history that I'm aware of...Never mandated people take a particular drug.

Cloth masks don't work. Same people that told you they did, are saying they don't. Why not? Unless Omicron is smaller in size allowing it to pass through easier, there is no other possible difference between the variants that would suddenly make cloth masks less effective.

So unless everyone is sent a years supply of N95 and forced to wear it in public, the mask mandates should end as well. Otherwise they are nothing but for optics theatre.

We got duped...How duped...That will vary by the individual...But we were promised a Mercedes...We got a Hyundai..(Sorry any Hyundai owners)..
This is how I see things too. Whether you choose to get the covid shot and/or boosters, or choose to wear a mask, or choose to take high doses of vitamin C/D3/Zinc, or choose to take ivermectin as a prophylaxis, or do nothing, or whatever else you decide, you should do what is best for you individually, and not demonize the people doing otherwise, regardless of which side you're on.

With our current treatments, there is no hope for covid zero. Maybe someone will develop a different technology to make this an option, but if it was possible, wouldn't they already have developed a way to completely eliminate colds and flus?

This is how I see things too. Whether you choose to get the covid shot and/or boosters, or choose to wear a mask, or choose to take high doses of vitamin C/D3/Zinc, or choose to take ivermectin as a prophylaxis, or do nothing, or whatever else you decide, you should do what is best for you individually, and not demonize the people doing otherwise, regardless of which side you're on.

With our current treatments, there is no hope for covid zero. Maybe someone will develop a different technology to make this an option, but if it was possible, wouldn't they already have developed a way to completely eliminate colds and flus?

Correct.

If the vaccines did in fact slow the spread by 90%, hell even 75%, I would understand the logic behind mandating it. Still wouldn't agree, but would understand it.

Instead of wasting resources continuing to push current vaccines...

Why not continue research on them.
Continue research on therapeutics and care.

I read an article, I'll look for it to post. Anyway it had an interesting take on scientists, and folks in the medical community. To paraphrase it said, while 'Thinktanks' have been great at inventing things or coming up with treatments they can also fall into group think, where they latch onto one avenue of thought to fix a problem. Where as individuals who think outside the box or dig into a problem will scrap and start from scratch more readily. It pointed out despite how many billions of dollars have been poured into cancer research, treatments haven't really changed all that much the last 20+ years. Article wasn't saying there's no merit to larger groups but they create some of their own potholes.

I think that has happened with Covid to some degree..

This is what happens when you put all the proverbial eggs into one basket.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Correct.

If the vaccines did in fact slow the spread by 90%, hell even 75%, I would understand the logic behind mandating it. Still wouldn't agree, but would understand it.

Instead of wasting resources continuing to push current vaccines...

Why not continue research on them.
Continue research on therapeutics and care.

This is what happens when you put all the proverbial eggs into one basket.
Yep. The problem is that the government engaged in these insane agreements under the EUA with the drug companies, and with the agreements to feed them millions and millions of dollars with zero liability. I understand that this is a new disease, and that in general, governments are doing what they think is the right thing to do, but at this point, it seems that there's enough information out there to take a pause and look at the reality of things. Unfortunately, most politicians and many people in general are too dug in on their beliefs to consider this. Or, with politicians and government in general, the money people behind them.

Yep. The problem is that the government engaged in these insane agreements under the EUA with the drug companies, and with the agreements to feed them millions and millions of dollars with zero liability. I understand that this is a new disease, and that in general, governments are doing what they think is the right thing to do, but at this point, it seems that there's enough information out there to take a pause and look at the reality of things. Unfortunately, most politicians and many people in general are too dug in on their beliefs to consider this. Or, with politicians and government in general, the money people behind them.
EUA is such garbage. I’ll never trust EUA.

If fact, we got our covid antibody test under EUA. I was 100 percent free to take the reagents the day they arrived, run QC, and start reporting out patients the same day. That’s what EUA allows. And it’s TERRIBLE.

Even though we had EUA approval for the test, I spent three next three/four weeks fully validating the test from top to bottom before I allowed it to be used for patient testing. It passed with flying colors, it’s a rock solid test … the full validation that I performed was the normal procedure for any new test, I wasn’t going to measure the test against anything less than the high criteria used to prove test quality. I have to be sure I’m not putting out bullshit results on people. How can you just fly blind without knowing? That’s not science in the least bit. But they did exactly that with the vaccines. I didn’t like the way “the science” was being performed on any of the junk was being performed … it doesn’t automatically mean it’s “bad”, it just means it wasn’t proven.

A lot of people don’t understand that part of it. If I weren’t in the field or had that scientific process mindset, I wouldn’t get it either. But we bungled everything. EVERYTHING.

Made this quip before..

'Big Pharma is all about greed not helping people! We need to break up big Pharma! We need to regulate big pharma!'

Also

'I totally trust Big Pharma and think everyone should be forced to take these shots, and anybody questioning efficacy is a Covid denier. Even if these mandates expand the reach and power of big pharma lobbyists'.

Tend to be the same people in the same camp..

“The Science 2020” - masks work, don’t question, even cloth, anything helps.

Today - well, we admit it, they don’t work, but N-95’s work.

“The Science 2020” - natural immunity isn’t a thing and even if it were, we don’t know how long it lasts and even though we know it lasts longer than the short lived (if any) protection from the vax, it’s not real, we will no longer answer question about it, just get the vax.

Today - natural immunity is better than the vax.

“The Science 2020” - Remdesivir and venting is the gold standard for struggling inpatients.

Today - Remdesivir causes multi-organ failure and vents kill.

“The Science 2020” PCR is incredible, every positive is a case and if a person tests positive more than once, it’s multiple cases. The numbers are huge!

Today - not all positives are equal. High ct positives are horsecrap and tell us nothing. Let’s stop counting cases.

“The Science 2020” - any death where a person has a positive is a covid death. Struck by lightning and have a positive covid - it’s a covid death.

Today - many people die with covid but covid wasn’t the cause of the death. They shouldn’t count towards the death total.

“The Science 2020” Efficacy of the vax (as proven by cherry picked and wholly incomplete and doctored stats) is amazing. It’s further proven how, in spite of very low cases of positives across the country for EVERYONE because the virus was naturally waning as happens with seasonality waves, very few breakthroughs occurred.

Today - now that we’ve hit spikes and we’ve had such a high number of breakthroughs, we will no longer call them breakthroughs because there are so many, vax efficacy is not strong and in fact, there is negative efficacy with the vax meaning you are more likely to contract covid after vax than if you weren’t vaxxed, and the outcomes are similar.

… go ahead, keep drinking the pharma, big gov, media, public health kool aid people.

All the data is plain as day, but it’s ignored by those who sold their brains for free.

Just finished having the Chinese virus last week, it was equivalent to a cold or weak flu! When will they start keeping a running total on colds and influenza cases at the SNHD gestapo office, so they can find new ways to levy fines and pocket more money?

“The Science 2020” - masks work, don’t question, even cloth, anything helps.

Today - well, we admit it, they don’t work, but N-95’s work.

“The Science 2020” - natural immunity isn’t a thing and even if it were, we don’t know how long it lasts and even though we know it lasts longer than the short lived (if any) protection from the vax, it’s not real, we will no longer answer question about it, just get the vax.

Today - natural immunity is better than the vax.

“The Science 2020” - Remdesivir and venting is the gold standard for struggling inpatients.

Today - Remdesivir causes multi-organ failure and vents kill.

“The Science 2020” PCR is incredible, every positive is a case and if a person tests positive more than once, it’s multiple cases. The numbers are huge!

Today - not all positives are equal. High ct positives are horsecrap and tell us nothing. Let’s stop counting cases.

“The Science 2020” - any death where a person has a positive is a covid death. Struck by lightning and have a positive covid - it’s a covid death.

Today - many people die with covid but covid wasn’t the cause of the death. They shouldn’t count towards the death total.

“The Science 2020” Efficacy of the vax (as proven by cherry picked and wholly incomplete and doctored stats) is amazing. It’s further proven how, in spite of very low cases of positives across the country for EVERYONE because the virus was naturally waning as happens with seasonality waves, very few breakthroughs occurred.

Today - now that we’ve hit spikes and we’ve had such a high number of breakthroughs, we will no longer call them breakthroughs because there are so many, vax efficacy is not strong and in fact, there is negative efficacy with the vax meaning you are more likely to contract covid after vax than if you weren’t vaxxed, and the outcomes are similar.

… go ahead, keep drinking the pharma, big gov, media, public health kool aid people.

All the data is plain as day, but it’s ignored by those who sold their brains for free.
St. Rose still administers Remdesivir, or at least Sienna did last week.

Just finished having the Chinese virus last week, it was equivalent to a cold or weak flu! When will they start keeping a running total on colds and influenza cases at the SNHD gestapo office, so they can find new ways to levy fines and pocket more money?
Hey, I was initially really pissed at China, too. But if the dust ever settles on this and the real truth comes out, I bet the US will be just as guilty, IMO. And the. nobody should be a fan of the Tarheels.

Hey, I was initially really pissed at China, too. But if the dust ever settles on this and the real truth comes out, I bet the US will be just as guilty, IMO. And the. nobody should be a fan of the Tarheels.

This most ridiculous comment made by Faucci this entire time..

'We had/have no reason not to trust the Chinease scientists we worked with'..

Does he not understand China at all. There is absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing that happens in China without the CCP's influence.

It would be no different than working with scientists from Russia during the cold war and think the government didn't have their fingers on it...

The fact there was so much initial pushback on the lab leak to it flipping to 'highly likely' a year later tells you everything you need to know.

I preface by saying this source is a right leaning outlet. However MEDIA BIAS a website the simply tracks reliability of news outlets and their ideological leanings rates them as being pretty reliable.

Not suggesting people go throw Covid parties, but again six months ago this was considered hearsay...

Biggest quote from article for those that don't want to take the time..

'However, once the Delta variant became the dominant strain, people who survived a previous infection had lower case rates than those who were vaccinated alone, according to the study.'

I preface by saying this source is a right leaning outlet. However MEDIA BIAS a website the simply tracks reliability of news outlets and their ideological leanings rates them as being pretty reliable.

Not suggesting people go throw Covid parties, but again six months ago this was considered hearsay...

Biggest quote from article for those that don't want to take the time..

'However, once the Delta variant became the dominant strain, people who survived a previous infection had lower case rates than those who were vaccinated alone, according to the study.'
This should have been the default stance until proven differently, not the opposite, you know, because Immunology 101. That it was so buried, so smeared - you’re on that long thread, you know when I brought these very things up and it certainly wasn’t as a Johnnie Come Lately, it was in front of … because of common knowledge within the basics of science.

This was one of probably more than a half dozen basics that they intentionally smeared with intensity - once that happened, you knew that the parties spewing it were lying about just about everything. Experts in a very specific field that have been shown to be consistently wrong - and no, not a tiny bit wrong, but 180 degrees wrong … I think questioning motive is more apt than questioning their knowledge.

Is this why I'm waiting until more data comes out?

Triple-Jabbed Over-30s Have Higher Infection Rates Than the Unvaccinated, UKHSA Data Show​

The incredible “masks work, just mask!” argument has fallen flat on its face - anybody who knew the slightest bit knew that masks don’t work for respiratory viruses. Yet it was unmercilessly pounded home as “fact”. And sure, some people will still hang onto it even though they know it’s wrong because they just can’t be wrong.

The same is happening with these multi-jabs to defeat Corona. Evidence is ample. They are not working well. Maybe some benefit, maybe not and we STILL don’t know dick about long term.

Some People don’t understand science and they’ll gobble up MSM as factual. Those that do understand science, many of them cast away good science for a variety of reasons. Money, narrative, politics, whatever. It’s easy to spot faulty science and that’s the only science we have practiced. Monumental failure on so many fronts.

But we are seeing people shift, finally. Of course, they’re trying to act like they weren’t pushing bullshit now … anything to avoid the truth in their absolute wrongness. They damaged society and they cannot take blame for the part they played. Scientists and citizens who live and breath MSM and doctors that are nourished by MSM instead of actual science.

The virus is real and it can kill. It’s not fake. Our response, the theater surrounding it, the lies about it? All contrived and so many fell for it.

Our idiot Gov and the morons at the SNHD still haven't figured out that these mask do almost nothing to protect us and continue to fine those companies that do not enforce the use of them in their place of business.

Reactions: CRhodes1983

While it’s a Fox affiliate, it’s quoting the CDC.
The Narrative is unraveling. The flat earther, science deniers will disappear, or just keep silent, grinding their teeth or dentures because they were flat out wrong … others will backtrack and try to smooth over their falsehoods. Can see it going either way.

The early advice was keep your eyes open, don’t let beliefs be influenced by tribalism …. But some people know everything.

Please do not start talking about flat earther science, otherwise the current administration will stop allowing us to travel with the fear that we will drop off the end of the earth!

• Haha
Reactions: LVRebel2000
So many major protests worldwide. Millions of people. All protesting mandates.

If mandates were completely stopped, would you have the opposite? Would you have any protests at all fighting for mandates? No, you’d have online keyboard Warriors saying “shut up, just wear a mask, roll up your sleeves”. Because that is oh, so simple to be an all knowing, never been wrong, authority in your own mind internet tough guy, but they won’t put their money or effort where their mouth is.

But will they get out there and fight because they feel so strongly? No. But people who don’t want the mandates will fight and fight a long time and they have something on the table - livelihoods, families, etc. It’s been shown over the past 6 plus months.

At what point do you say millions upon millions might be right? Because there aren’t millions upon millions on the “other side” and if there are, they only feel it so strongly that they might drop an ugly post on social media while they mash their keyboards.

These are not minor protests. Globally, the world has never seen protesting to this level in the history of mankind. It’s not even close.

So many major protests worldwide. Millions of people. All protesting mandates.

If mandates were completely stopped, would you have the opposite? Would you have any protests at all fighting for mandates? No, you’d have online keyboard Warriors saying “shut up, just wear a mask, roll up your sleeves”. Because that is oh, so simple to be an all knowing, never been wrong, authority in your own mind internet tough guy, but they won’t put their money or effort where their mouth is.

But will they get out there and fight because they feel so strongly? No. But people who don’t want the mandates will fight and fight a long time and they have something on the table - livelihoods, families, etc. It’s been shown over the past 6 plus months.

At what point do you say millions upon millions might be right? Because there aren’t millions upon millions on the “other side” and if there are, they only feel it so strongly that they might drop an ugly post on social media while they mash their keyboards.

These are not minor protests. Globally, the world has never seen protesting to this level in the history of mankind. It’s not even close.

I really hope Democrats are paying attention..

I'm not kidding when I say this, they are going to get mopped in midterms if they keep pushing unpopular restrictions that have also been proven to completely ineffective.

Badly.

And if that happens, President Biden could go down as one of the least effective Presidents ever, because the GOP isn't going to pass anything of his...

He's well on his way to becoming one of the least popular Presidents ever, which I didn't think was possible following Trump.

I'm not kidding when I say this, they are going to get mopped in midterms if they keep pushing unpopular restrictions that have also been proven to completely ineffective.

Badly.

And if that happens, President Biden could go down as one of the least effective Presidents ever, because the GOP isn't going to pass anything of his...

He's well on his way to becoming one of the least popular Presidents ever, which I didn't think was possible following Trump.
If he makes term, it’ll be (at least, and I’d argue even more than) eight straight years of divisiveness. That’s not leadership …

Reactions: CRhodes1983

Badly.

While many are saying that they want Sisolak out, the campaign smear against his competitors will be straight out of a Harry Reid playbook. I forget names but one year Mr. Reid was looking like he was in a bad place. The lady running against him was portrayed as being too crazy (or whatever the smear was) to replace him.

The same will occur this time around. The ads won’t be touting Sisolak locking us down, mandating something, etc., it will be that the competitor is just too unstable. Those who just moved here will believe it (up north and here), and he will win by a landslide.

While many are saying that they want Sisolak out, the campaign smear against his competitors will be straight out of a Harry Reid playbook. I forget names but one year Mr. Reid was looking like he was in a bad place. The lady running against him was portrayed as being too crazy (or whatever the smear was) to replace him.

The same will occur this time around. The ads won’t be touting Sisolak locking us down, mandating something, etc., it will be that the competitor is just too unstable. Those who just moved here will believe it (up north and here), and he will win by a landslide.

He'll lose to Lombardo.

All you have to do is simply use his actions and words against him.

No dining with live music...

(Oh hey here's a picture of you eating and listening to music)

Masks must be worn at all times...

(Except for cool Super Bowl photo ops)

Lombardo can pin kids being out of school directly on Sisolak.

Lombardo wins...Heller would be neck and neck..

Last edited:
All you have to do is simply use his actions and words against him.

No dining with live music...

(Oh hey here's a picture of you eating and listening to music)

Masks must be worn at all times...

(Except for cool Super Bowl photo ops)

Lombardo can pin kids being out of school directly on Sisolak.

I don't think this will be a very close election.

Also..

Hey @lvhiker

Can we finally agree that the folks telling you to wear masks don't actually believe in the efficacy of masks. Where are the masks and why is Steve Sisolak not wearing one. As stated 100x it's for theater optics nonsense...And has been..

I don’t know how it will go down, but even though he hasn’t backed down yet, Sissylackofsack has been much more silent, polling hasn’t been kind anywhere to anybody who has been heavy handed. At least he’s smart enough to step back and be quiet, I suspect he will disconnect from his former positions when the time is right and he will try to rewrite what he can. In the end, it comes down to what is allowed, what isn’t allowed out … we’ve seen that media and tech have an incredible impact on perceptions. That is why many in our country are mentally screwed. They haven’t thought for themselves and they’re too lazy to look beyond the erroneous MSM headlines and bylines.

@lvhiker @j. spilotro

Now how on earth did people become so ill informed about Covid?

I mean the fatality and hospitalization rates not even remotely close...
The magic of MSM widely misinforming people to the actual truths. People gobble it up like liquid gold though - they can't get enough.

It's what happens when you allow others to own space in your brain. Youth has more of an excuse, lack of experience. Older people? Man, seriously. Start thinking for yourself a little bit.

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
They other question is if these polls are even real or just fake polls?

It's an actual poll. This is from the New York Times. It's similiar to one that Fox ran a few months back.

The author of the tweet is a New York Times writer or editor.

Best way to describe it. Lack of self awareness.

'Why would young people think they were at equal risk?'

Look inward my guy...Look at your own papers articles..The headlines...How the coverage has been slanted.

The poll is real enough.

Read some articles on "Safetyism".

Agree.

But it goes even further than that.

Everything is amplified. (In large part because of social media).

We've become a very myopic/hyperbolic society.

Mundane things are elevated.

Some guy flips a water bottle and it lands upright..1 million views and a comment section filled with how 'legendary' it was..

Now take Covid...People have turned it into an extinction level event. 'Nobody has ever had it as rough as us!'

We live in very self absorbed times..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT