ADVERTISEMENT

Coach or covid talk

Now that it’s out in the open that masks don’t work and it’s in the open that the vax doesn’t work well (less severe symptoms, but can still transmit - makes you wonder with that erroneous safety blanket of - if you are vaxxed you are safe, if you are masked you are safe - the lightly symptomatic vaxxed and masked … how many people did they unknowingly effect? Not blaming individuals for this … you did what you thought was right. But blaming gov and science and bureaucracy and pharma and media - yep. It’s alllllll theirs.

I have a feeling the “superspreader unvaxxed” in a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” spread covid a hell of a lot less than the compliant masked and vaxxed based upon the above. Think about it.

I honestly don’t think you could have botched the response and the messaging any worse than we did.

Reactions: CRhodes1983
So much backpedaling, lol. Now they want to revise death counts between with and of. I’ll save MSM the time. Count the deaths from 2020. Those are of. Count them from 2021 and on, those don’t count because they were “with”. Of course. Easy to read and predicted at some point they’d do just this. Inflate the number falsely, deflate the number falsely, all dependent upon what narrative you want crafted.

Such a sham and many crippled brains bought it.

Think for yourselves, don’t let MSM do your thinking. If it doesn’t pass the smell test, it’s wrong. This thing has stunk to high heaven in so many regards (masks working, natural immunity isn’t a thing, the vax works wonderfully, PCR testing is good, asymptomatic spread is a big thing, dying “with” or “of”. Every single one of these things aligned with the position of instilling fear and subsequent compliance - and every single one of them was a lie or greatly embellished to strengthen the bullshit narrative.

Most people have been had in a big, big way. It wasn’t difficult to spot as it originated, unless you didn’t want to spot it.

Wake up.

Just saw the CDC directors interview on Fox...

Will be interesting what information/data comes out.

Also she is absolutely awful at messaging, being prepared for interviews.

During congressional hearing she was asked what the % of CDC employees were vaccinated. Had no idea..

How can you not know the vaccination status of your own department when you are pushing for everyone get vaccinated?

My guess...She knew and the numbers would have been embarrassing considering the vaccine push from the CDC..

Last edited:
When the highest court in the land spouts all the indisputable mistruths that they did yesterday, everyone should be very concerned. Either at the complete ignorance of the subject matter at hand or that they are so compromised/politicized beyond belief.
"100000 kids are dying in hospitals." So that's not true? Where does she get her facts? CNN ?

"100000 kids are dying in hospitals." So that's not true? Where does she get her facts? CNN ?
Well, it’s obvious at least some of the Justices have bought into the MSM narrative and haven’t looked any deeper. They’re human, I guess it can happen, but as the highest court in the land, you’d think there’d be some diligence there. Hard for me to believe rendering a decision based upon well known lies and mistruths.

This was conspiracy theory rhetoric just months ago.

Myself and others on here were called selfish and science deniers for questioning the efficacy of masks.

'It's just a mask, it's no big deal' etc etc.

Whelp..

It was just a mask.... That essentially did nothing..

I won't mock people for wearing masks as part of doing something they viewed as something for the greater good.

But, the evidence now is that we all participated in for optics nonsense.

Mentioned this before...

We willing gave up a foot...

It was only a foot..

No big deal.

Until all those feet start to add up. And suddenly your a mile from where you started, and left wondering how you ended up there..

This was conspiracy theory rhetoric just months ago.

Myself and others on here were called selfish and science deniers for questioning the efficacy of masks.

'It's just a mask, it's no big deal' etc etc.

Whelp..

It was just a mask.... That essentially did nothing..

I won't mock people for wearing masks as part of doing something they viewed as something for the greater good.

But, the evidence now is that we all participated in for optics nonsense.

Mentioned this before...

We willing gave up a foot...

It was only a foot..

No big deal.

Until all those feet start to add up. And suddenly your a mile from where you started, and left wondering how you ended up there..
Conspiracy theories that have come true - PCR counting is off, masks don’t work, natural immunity is best, the vax isn’t strong, asymptomatic spread is a boogeyman, there are serious adverse events, women are getting unpredictable periods after vax … a couple others I’m not thinking of. And several more will come true, imo. Because if you pay attention to details and trends, you can see where some things are headed, despite what gov/pharma/media/public health say … they may be the “experts” but a lot of this shit ain’t hard to figure out. It’s not rocket science, it’s just using your brain. I know several doctors with “proof” of vax with a needle nowhere near their arm. Are those doctors wrong? Why? Because your doctor said otherwise and you trust him? Well, your doctor is spewing CDC guidelines. Now what if, like with masks, like with vax efficacy, they are, gasp, wrong? Wouldn’t that make your doctor wrong?

Conspiracy theories that have come true - PCR counting is off, masks don’t work, natural immunity is best, the vax isn’t strong, asymptomatic spread is a boogeyman, there are serious adverse events, women are getting unpredictable periods after vax … a couple others I’m not thinking of. And several more will come true, imo. Because if you pay attention to details and trends, you can see where some things are headed, despite what gov/pharma/media/public health say … they may be the “experts” but a lot of this shit ain’t hard to figure out. It’s not rocket science, it’s just using your brain. I know several doctors with “proof” of vax with a needle nowhere near their arm. Are those doctors wrong? Why? Because your doctor said otherwise and you trust him? Well, your doctor is spewing CDC guidelines. Now what if, like with masks, like with vax efficacy, they are, gasp, wrong? Wouldn’t that make your doctor wrong?
That said, I’m comfortable with much of what I know so far but man, I’m telling you … it’s hard. Really hard to tweeze out what might be true and what might false or intentionally false. Too much info flying and it’s all a bunch of nonconsensus, diametrically opposed bullshit. Even formally reliable info has to be challenged …

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Disagree... Masks are very annoying.

They are annoying and we are finding out their impact was negligible at best...

For me personally, the fact we are doing it purely for optics at this point makes events less enjoyable.

You've done your part. Majority of the country has been vaccinated.

The vaccines and the promises made to those who were vaccinated were at best misguided and cavalier and at their core lies.

We are two years into it. The people in charge of policy decisions have grasped at straws the entire time.

I honestly think we are at a tipping point. People will simply stop complying.

I have noticed more and more customers getting in yelling arguments with employees at stores over the customers removing their mask while walking around in the stores and the employees telling them they must keep them on or leave. The best one was in a thrift store yelled that if they didn't put the mask on, they would the police called and they would be arrested. No wonder the idiot works at a thrift store!

I have noticed more and more customers getting in yelling arguments with employees at stores over the customers removing their mask while walking around in the stores and the employees telling them they must keep them on or leave. The best one was in a thrift store yelled that if they didn't put the mask on, they would the police called and they would be arrested. No wonder the idiot works at a thrift store!

Dude....

1) Bashing on people for their occupation is in poor taste.

2) They are being told by their employer to enforce a mandate (as ridiculous as it may be) They likely want to keep the job they have.

3) We aren't so far removed from when the governor was fining businesses for not enforcing mask mandates.

4) I actually have empathy for people in their position. They likely aren't getting paid nearly enough to have to deal with this nonsense. They never should gave been forced or required to police the mask mandates...

Reactions: quirkt
Dude....

1) Bashing on people for their occupation is in poor taste.

2) They are being told by their employer to enforce a mandate (as ridiculous as it may be) They likely want to keep the job they have.

3) We aren't so far removed from when the governor was fining businesses for not enforcing mask mandates.

4) I actually have empathy for people in their position. They likely aren't getting paid nearly enough to have to deal with this nonsense. They never should gave been forced or required to police the mask mandates...
I do too. They’re at least working.

In certain parts of the country, a kid is serving his teacher food while she won’t serve him class.

People are doing what they have to do, lots of people put in poor positions and “forced” to do things they don’t want to do. It’s easy to say “then quit”, but if you need to put bread on the table … gotta have a bit of empathy here, I think.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1

Not Covid...

Mandates.

Lockdowns.

School closures.

Continual sky is falling coverage.

Failure to key in on at risk groups.

Making every person feel equally at risk..

Covid didn't do that.

Policy and Covid coverage did this...

You absolute incompetent tools...

Now? You want to start doing that now?

You want to start warning people that are elderly and with comorbidities they are at the highest risk...Two years in...

You absolute incompetent tools...

Now? You want to start doing that now?

You want to start warning people that are elderly and with comorbidities they are at the highest risk...Two years in...
Shifting from one extreme, the failed extreme, the extreme in which was criticized as being very damaging if followed … to a sensible outlook, which aligns more closely with the Great Barrington Declaration.

Now you can say they learned along the way ….

But you can also say that it was right in front of their face two years ago and they chose to ignore it, suppress it … they certainly wouldn’t debate it - a debate, constructive criticisms, coming together and figuring it out … that would have benefitted everyone. But yes, they ignored, maliciously tried to discredit, censored … and now they are shifting towards it.

Shifting from one extreme, the failed extreme, the extreme in which was criticized as being very damaging if followed … to a sensible outlook, which aligns more closely with the Great Barrington Declaration.

Now you can say they learned along the way ….

But you can also say that it was right in front of their face two years ago and they chose to ignore it, suppress it … they certainly wouldn’t debate it - a debate, constructive criticisms, coming together and figuring it out … that would have benefitted everyone. But yes, they ignored, maliciously tried to discredit, censored … and now they are shifting towards it.

I will not accept 'they learned along the way' as an excuse from anyone, for these incompetent buffoons.

Not when a bunch of idiots on a message board were saying the same things a year ago that they are admitting now to be true...

I am reasonably certain that I and my son both got the Omicron version over this weekend, and in my opinion it was about the equivalent of a 48 hour flu!

When an employee is yelling at a customer that they will call the police and have them arrested, I see no reason to say anything positive about them considering they are not even smart enough to figure out that you can toss the customer out of the store, but you can't have them arrested for not wearing a mask.

Don’t need to be a genius to predict an upcoming battle.

Symptoms, problems - are they from the vax (vax directly, ADE, Marek’s, Vaccine Induced Enhancement) or are they from the virus directly in long or short form.

You can see the argument clear as day. And you know what will happen. An all out full court press. The strong and dominant narrative will be that they are virus associated problems and that none of the problems are because of the vax.

Myocarditis - well, yeah, you were vaxxed recently, but you caught omicron, it’s omicron fault.

Shingles popped up - yes, while it’s true you may get immunosuppressed after the vax, it’s been proven, and while immunosuppression can lead to dormant viruses resurfacing - it was omicron that caused the problem, not the vax.

Oh, you are clotting? It’s not the vax, the vax helps you, the virus causes clotting.

Your period lasted 22 days? Known symptom of the virus.

Infertility problems long term? That’s long covid associated that happens to some people.

It goes on and on. Everything will be geared towards confidence in the vax/fear of covid and shield big money pharma even more from anything that might be wrong with the vax.

Yeah, yeah, yeah - I know. Conspiracy theories.

It’s amazing that conspiracy theories have had such a high success rate in the past two years though.

Reactions: Rebel1986
I am reasonably certain that I and my son both got the Omicron version over this weekend, and in my opinion it was about the equivalent of a 48 hour flu!
If you want to be sure, ask your family doctor for an order for the antibody test for one of you (probably can assume the same result for the other one).

If you’ve been vaxxed, ask for the anti-nucleoplasmid antibody test (it will detect infection). If you get a more common anti-spike antibody, you’ll be positive for either infection and/or spike, you can’t differentiate whether the vax or the virus is causing the positive.

Or … just go on about life.

@lvhiker @j. spilotro

Remember when suggesting that hospitals were over reporting Covid hospitalizations was considered a conspiracy...The old from and with argument.

About that...

Again feel for those that were sick enough to require hospitalizations..

I hold nothing but contempt for a majority of our media and policy makers who pushed cases and hospitalizations which in turn drove ridiculous ineffective policy decisions..

Like I said before.

People hate to be duped.

They hate to admit they were duped even more. Myself included.

To show I'm not completely one sided there is currently a clip of CDC director floating around that 80% of Covid deaths were people with 4 or more comorbidities. It was/is being taken out of context. She was referring to deaths among vaccinated.

@lvhiker @j. spilotro

Remember when suggesting that hospitals were over reporting Covid hospitalizations was considered a conspiracy...The old from and with argument.

About that...

Again feel for those that were sick enough to require hospitalizations..

I hold nothing but contempt for a majority of our media and policy makers who pushed cases and hospitalizations which in turn drove ridiculous ineffective policy decisions..

Like I said before.

People hate to be duped.

They hate to admit they were duped even more. Myself included.

To show I'm not completely one sided there is currently a clip of CDC director floating around that 80% of Covid deaths were people with 4 or more comorbidities. It was/is being taken out of context. She was referring to deaths among vaccinated.
I can’t even predict how much easier this whole thing would have been with complete transparency and scientific honesty. But it would be an incredibly significant amount.

Angers me, makes me sad, makes you lose faith in some things.

I can’t even predict how much easier this whole thing would have been with complete transparency and scientific honesty. But it would be an incredibly significant amount.

Angers me, makes me sad, makes you lose faith in some things.

It's unfortunate because the messaging has been so bad.

I cannot think of any downside to highlighting at risk groups from the start. Or at the least a few months in when it became abundantly clear who was being regularly admitted to the hospitals.

Fear that people wouldn't take it seriously?

It's fair to say that regardless of messaging there was going to be a contingent of people who said 'it's just the flu'.

However if the messaging was clear from the start, it would have created far less hysteria among the low risk in the populace. You know the mental health aspect of this becoming serious when CNN starts to cover it.

Like I said, I trust the validity of a story the most when it goes against the grain of a particular news outlets ideological leanings or previous coverage.

Call it uncomfortable truths..

Opinion piece..

And we all know the saying about opinions..

But it makes a compelling argument against vaccine mandates.

Hey now, easy with the 'idiots on a message board' stuff. ;)

I mean...

I barely graduated HS and I'm probably right in the middle of the pack when it comes to smarts.

I'd like to believe that the entire board was filled with MENSA candidates which would then in turn make me pretty damn smart.

Alas we know this not to be the case...

😁

• Haha
Spilotro - I am not really concerned if I did or didn't get the current variant. Since I work from home, I will just take off the week from any planned meetings with my clients so that I don't take the chance of getting them sick in the same way I would with any other flu or the cold!

My sons still has a temperature of about 100, but my temperature was down to 98.5 by early this morning. I am dragging today, and have the chills, but otherwise this is no worse than past colds that I have had, so I am not really worried about it. As I have said in the past, I am fairly certain I had the virus about a year ago, so know that some aspirin, hot soup, and rest is all that is needed!

Reactions: j. spilotro

@j. spilotro @lvhiker

This is the clip I mentioned early that is floating around.

I've been pretty clear that I think the CDC director has been awful. But this clip has been taken out of context completely.

She is referring to deaths among vaccinated people not total deaths as many are trying to portray.

I will say that even among the unvaccinated that comorbidities, age, obesity etc still play a huge role. (especially age)

But he isn't presenting it in that way and this is purposely disingenuous.

Last edited:

@j. spilotro @lvhiker

This is the clip I mentioned early that is floating around.

I've been pretty clear that I think the CDC director has been awful. But this clip has been taken out of context completely.

She is referring to deaths among vaccinated people not total deaths as many are trying to portray.

I will say that even among the unvaccinated that comorbidities, age, obesity etc still play a huge role. (especially age)

But he isn't presenting it in that way and this is seems purposely disingenuous.
Just looking at the station, it’s horseshit slanting and propaganda. It goes both ways.

@j. spilotro

Holy .....

Two years? Two years to find this out? Essentially unlimited resources. Billions of dollars in Covid relief. And two years to make this stunning realization.

Again, I try to post articles from reputable news sources like Rueters who typically have limited bias. Sky News is not some crank right wing rag..

There are a few people on here that huffed and puffed about a lot of things you posted early on that are now coming to light...

@j. spilotro

Holy .....

Two years? Two years to find this out? Essentially unlimited resources. Billions of dollars in Covid relief. And two years to make this stunning realization.

Again, I try to post articles from reputable news sources like Rueters who typically have limited bias. Sky News is not some crank right wing rag..

There are a few people on here that huffed and puffed about a lot of things you posted early on that are now coming to light...
You do recall my mentioning this back in, oh, July 2020? Not as a certainty, as a possibility and as it having an absolute basis in immunology.

Yep.

Why I brought it up..
I was enthused early on because it was a huge learning opportunity for me and you could see info first hand and try to draw conclusions and stuff like that. Not an expert by any means but when it comes to wanting to learning about a subject, it’s in my wheelhouse.

But I’m tired of it. I just kinda want to throw my hands up and let things play out. What started as a jigsaw puzzle of the earth is now those earth pieces tossed in with about a thousand other jigsaw puzzles of earth, but different variations of the earth. It’s frustrating. The botched (intentionally, in my view) it so much you can’t make heads or tails of it.

I was enthused early on because it was a huge learning opportunity for me and you could see info first hand and try to draw conclusions and stuff like that. Not an expert by any means but when it comes to wanting to learning about a subject, it’s in my wheelhouse.

But I’m tired of it. I just kinda want to throw my hands up and let things play out. What started as a jigsaw puzzle of the earth is now those earth pieces tossed in with about a thousand other jigsaw puzzles of earth, but different variations of the earth. It’s frustrating. The botched (intentionally, in my view) it so much you can’t make heads or tails of it.

I was assured this was not happening...

'We are still trying to piece this data together'...

Pretty sure when you go to the hospital they ask 'Why are you here, or what brings you here'

'I broke my leg'.

Ok Sir, we are also required to test all patients for Covid.

Ok..

Sir you have Covid...

The fact that was being logged, reported as a Covid hospitalization is/was absolute garbage.

This thread is by far the hottest one on Rebel-Net. Who knew there were so many health professionals that post here?!

"...we know 2 doses of vaccine offers very limited protection, IF ANY, the 3 doses & a booster, they offer REASONABLE protection against hospitalization & deaths..." - Albert Bourla, CEO Pfizer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT