ADVERTISEMENT

Staff

Man I go to work and get home and see all this goodness finally taking place at my alma mater! Yeah I can get behind this staff and I was already behind Coach Odom from the start. Bobby P was a choice of mine for the HC spot but to get him as OC is an off the charts good move! We don’t normally see a good move like this, I’m beyond excited for HS recruiting and transfer portal moves these guys are going to make, can’t wait!

Man I go to work and get home and see all this goodness finally taking place at my alma mater! Yeah I can get behind this staff and I was already behind Coach Odom from the start. Bobby P was a choice of mine for the HC spot but to get him as OC is an off the charts good move! We don’t normally see a good move like this, I’m beyond excited for HS recruiting and transfer portal moves these guys are going to make, can’t wait!
For sure! With so many players already in the portal, I'd imagine this will start ramping up quickly.

Reactions: rebel5280
This video confuses me. How do you run an offense with zero bubble screens? Watching Arroyo for the last few years I thought there was a minimum bubble screen requirement per drive.
Those were the only way we were getting an easy pass completion. How could he get rid of those?

Bull, what do you think about Bobby Petrino as our OC? LOL . F*ck me! LOL. The dude is a HC for an NFL team. On his worst day is still the best for most...
I'll answer for Bull. Petrino will be able to set up our offense for the UNLV kicker to shine in the MWC. Look for plenty of 33 -17 games where we kick 11 FGs. We'll just need to find a P5 longsnapper in the portal.

I know this real. Bobby f*cking Petrino is real as the air we breathe. That dude can coach.
On his bad days or years, it is still the best other coaches can possibly achieve. That dude is just a great football coach....when he focused. Coach Odom need to get him stay focused.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I love to see yalls excitement. I’ve been familiar with some of these guys for over 15 year and I’m only 33. My question is when does single tickets go on sale? We have BYU that day and y’all have Vanderbilt at home. Haven’t been to Vegas in 10 years. Does? Dont’s?

Last edited:
I love to see yalls excitement. I’ve been familiar with some of these guys for over 15 year and I’m only 33. My question is when does single tickets go on sale? We have BYU that day and y’all have Vanderbilt at home. Haven’t been to Vegas in 10 years. Does? Dont’s?
Tickets? Won't you be on the sideline coaching the game?

I should be hitting you up for tickets!

You guys can swing by our tailgate.

It would be an honor to have our new coach there, especially after I made the job sound so bad and he still took it..
Dude I think Omar Clayton was the QB the last time I swing by one of your tailgates. I blame my kids, as they usually don't want to get to the stadium too early. One time my, then, 4 year old decided to get some punch at a tailgate. It wasn't punch. It was Rebel Homer's sangria. I decided that was the last time I bring a little kid to a tailgate.

Dude I think Omar Clayton was the QB the last time I swing by one of your tailgates. I blame my kids, as they usually don't want to get to the stadium too early. One time my, then, 4 year old decided to get some punch at a tailgate. It wasn't punch. It was Rebel Homer's sangria. I decided that was the last time I bring a little kid to a tailgate.

I think you are right...

As we get closer to the game I will post multiple menu's and allow Coach to choose...

After reading a bunch of articles and listening to some of these podcasts, I am starting to think that if this staff that is being put together can't turn UNLV into a winning program it may not ever happen.
I am getting pretty excited to see the players these coaches bring in and the progression UNLV football makes.

After reading a bunch of articles and listening to some of these podcasts, I am starting to think that if this staff that is being put together can't turn UNLV into a winning program it may not ever happen.
If this group can't get to .500 consistently after year one (or even 8-4 half the time), time to drop to the WAC.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
UNLV: Miles Fishback, who spent last season as the special teams coordinator / running backs coach at Morehead State, has accepted the lead offensive analyst position and will work with the receivers, per source.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT