ADVERTISEMENT

Coach or covid talk

I am still watching the Sothern Nevada Health District numbers, and they have shown a spike to over 3000 cases in a single day, while the number hospitalized has stayed around 5-10 a day, and the number of deaths has stayed between 1-5 a day. The numbers make no sense and it looks more and more like manipulation of numbers. Even the basic flu or influenza would have much higher numbers in the hospital and/or dying if over 3,000 cases per day. i really have a hard time believing anything being put out to the public currently, and even if you take these numbers to be true, that means we have a 1/10th of 1% hospitalization rate which is negligible for any medical condition!

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I am still watching the Sothern Nevada Health District numbers, and they have shown a spike to over 3000 cases in a single day, while the number hospitalized has stayed around 5-10 a day, and the number of deaths has stayed between 1-5 a day. The numbers make no sense and it looks more and more like manipulation of numbers. Even the basic flu or influenza would have much higher numbers in the hospital and/or dying if over 3,000 cases per day. i really have a hard time believing anything being put out to the public currently, and even if you take these numbers to be true, that means we have a 1/10th of 1% hospitalization rate which is negligible for any medical condition!
Yeah, ain’t seen any real impact. Other than a full ER with people that don’t need ER help.

As busy as last year, as busy as the year prior, etc, etc. In the hospital, we just call it “winter”.

That said, for other reasons … I do think we will get fuller/busier than normal coming up here soon.

There was a CNN article that at first glance suggested that Covid hospitalizations for children were on the rise. You had to really dig into it and actually read the entire thing (which most people don't they stop at the headline) to find that it was children with Covid not from.

Anyway it was starting 5 alarm fires across social media and being used as an example of the dangers of Covid for children.

Fauci admitted/clarified in the interview clip I posted that children that were admitted with Covid were being designated as Covid hospitalizations. They weren't necessarily being admitted due to Covid. That the admission numbers were skewed.

I'm curious if this practice was used with adults...

With and from are most definitely not the same..

Just more evidence that heavy censorship is in place. Highly decorated and qualified. But silenced, because they don’t fit the narrative.

Doesn’t matter whether you agree or not. Censorship is censorship … here, on this little site, the censorship has been incredibly limited, we’ve been far more tolerant than most sports forums. As long as certain obvious lines aren’t crossed. A difference of opinion? Drop it in here and have discussions about it. You can opt out of those discussions or even seeing it. You can participate. Basic freedoms that are supposed to be the foundation of this country. But no, not in this instance. Opposition must be silenced.

If you’re in favor of it, I understand there are some tattoo artists in town that have select swastika tats on sale.

Here's a conundrum....

Do I listen to Fauci/White House or the CDC?

What an absolute clown show we have dictating policy.

There is certainly disconnects up and down the information chain. This sheep still believes it is mostly due to the interplay between an unknown virus and its mutations, new vaccines developed at warp speed, the complications of trying to balance public health with economic health, and politicians of various stripes trying to score points. The result is near total confusion.

Given that, I am struck by the consistent message I get from the following media outlets: BBC, PBS, NPR, CNN, and the New York Times. All of these outlets interview medical people at hospitals around the US and internationally. The message is to get vaccinated and boosted. No ambivalence.

If this a conspiracy, it is massive. Regular appearing nurses, doctors, hospital administrators, and public health officials from around the globe send the same message. Hard for me to think everyone of these people is part of the Fauci led conspiracy.

Everyone stay safe and best wishes for 2022.

There is certainly disconnects up and down the information chain. This sheep still believes it is mostly due to the interplay between an unknown virus and its mutations, new vaccines developed at warp speed, the complications of trying to balance public health with economic health, and politicians of various stripes trying to score points. The result is near total confusion.

Given that, I am struck by the consistent message I get from the following media outlets: BBC, PBS, NPR, CNN, and the New York Times. All of these outlets interview medical people at hospitals around the US and internationally. The message is to get vaccinated and boosted. No ambivalence.

If this a conspiracy, it is massive. Regular appearing nurses, doctors, hospital administrators, and public health officials from around the globe send the same message. Hard for me to think everyone of these people is part of the Fauci led conspiracy.

Get vaccinated..

I get it.

I'm vaccinated.

Yes this variant of Covid/Sars is new. How it reacts in people is different. How it spreads, the manner in which it spreads is no different really than any other airborne virus. There's no reason for the amount of fumbling we've seen.

But it is abundantly clear the vaccines are not mitigating spread. This isn't conspiracy it's a fact.

So if we can agree that this is a fact then it raises the following questions. I'm not presenting these as 'gotcha' questions..I'm asking for perspective because the policies don't make sense.

For the record I've personally not called you a sheep.

1) Why the push to vaccinate children who are extremely, low risk. This is a fact. Numbers do not lie.

2) Why mandatory vaccination to enter a restaurant or any other building? You are as likely to contract Covid from a vaccinated person as unvaccinated. Who are you protecting?

3) Why the insistence in messaging that Covid is equally dangerous across age groups? It is not. Not even close. I'm to lazy to look them up again. But I believe 70%+ of all Covid deaths are aged 65+ 33% are aged 85+. 33% of all Covid hospitalizations and Covid deaths are obesity related complications. That number increases below the age of 65. Those are the groups that we should be protecting and who should be taking the greatest precautions. Instead we are instituting blanket public policy. It's wrong.

In the last week or so..

I linked a NY Times article that interviewed doctors saying too many vaccines/boosters could actually be problematic. Seems important no?

We now know cloth masks are are useless. And yet we still have a mandate in Nevada. Why? For optics?

The CDC has changed it's definition of vaccine twice over the last year or so..

These aren't vaccines anymore. They are prophylactics.

Again..At risk, or in particular age groups. I think you should consider the vaccine. I've been consistent about that.

I've personally never said there is a grand conspiracy. I have said if you wanted a blue print on how to control a populace you have one now.

I'll finish with this.

The same people saying we should vaccinate the populace are the same people who pushed the following.

1) Are reluctant to acknowledge natural immunity.
2) Vaccinated couldn't spread Covid.
3) Vaccinated couldn't catch Covid.

Those are all false or shortsighted.

Follow the money! As for mask mandates only the following states even still have the mandate, and we all know the Gov of Nevada is the litte "B" for the Gov of California! California | District of Columbia| Guam | Hawaii | Illinois | Nevada | New Mexico | New York | Oregon | Puerto Rico | Rhode Island | U.S. Virgin Islands | Washington

It should be noted that most of the states listed are out west, and they all appear to do as told by the Gov. of California.

As a side note they had 3660 cases on December 29th per the Southern Nevada Health District, but the hospitalization rate and death rate continue to drop! I reality the current Omicron version of the Chinese virus is no more dangerous than the common cold or any other common virus, but they continue to push for a vaccine that does nothing to stop the spread, and appears to do nothing to stop those who are vaccinating from getting the Chinese virus.

Cash is king, and those in control are racking in the money!

Last edited:

Your thoughts...

Also have any of those outlets you mentioned had an opposing view point?

Also my wife was an RN and the Chief Administrator for CCSD Nursing.

Her thoughts on masks are where mine derived from.

Cloth masks were essentially useless. That was hearsay 6 months ago.

This has proven to be true, and parroted recently by the same people who told you they were 80% effective in mitigating spread.

At what point do you (not you personally, you in general terms) begin to question the motives and accuracy of people who are driving policy?

Last edited:

Same message?

You aren’t finding massive amounts to the contrary? Not at all difficult to find.

Fauci isn’t leading anything, just a puppet.

Keep trusting MSM. That’s why we are where we are. You’re a scientist, open journals and analyze the data. And keep an eye on stated conflicts if interests in those.

Your thoughts...

Also have any of those outlets you mentioned had an opposing view point?
Eh, you can also read up on T cell exhaustion. Too many shots can cause different problems … but if the repeated exposures to high dose vaxxes causes T cell exhaustion, you’ll see a myriad of shit break loose.

As always, eyes on Israel.

When you look at the fact that Fauci has a mid-level education for a Dr., and has as far as I can see only worked in public sector jobs, is it a shock that he doesn't appear to know what he is doing? People go into the public sector when they know they will fail in the private sector!

@lvhiker

Like I said, 6 months ago this same statement would have been ridiculed as Covid denial conspiracy theory propoganda.

So is the good Dr. right now? Or in the past when he pushed masks?

He's one of the regulars you speak of..

@lvhiker

Like I said, 6 months ago this same statement would have been ridiculed as Covid denial conspiracy theory propoganda.

So is the good Dr. right now? Or in the past when he pushed masks?

He's one of the regulars you speak of..
Face masks, a fierce battle in America … after two years, they FINALLY admit they don’t work. Well no sht Sherlock, studies were done many years ago. Though it was a known, a stiff about face.

Now it’s - too many cases; they aren’t really cases, let’s count hospitalizations and deaths for a better view … that’s what it is NOW. Many screamed about it since middle 2020, myself included. Saw it as the start of the slippery slope that we are in the middle of now

Vax is 100% …. 90% …. 60% …. 30% …. Oops, negative efficacy in some places.

Can go on for days. But I won’t. It’s boring. If sheep brains want to take the bait time and time again, so be it. Paralyzed by fear and irrationality, societal psychosis.

Speaking conflicts of interest, isn’t that Gottlieb dude on the board of Pfizer? Yeah, gimme info dude. You’re trustworthy.

Face masks, a fierce battle in America … after two years, they FINALLY admit they don’t work. Well no sht Sherlock, studies were done many years ago. Though it was a known, a stiff about face.

Now it’s - too many cases; they aren’t really cases, let’s count hospitalizations and deaths for a better view … that’s what it is NOW. Many screamed about it since middle 2020, myself included. Saw it as the start of the slippery slope that we are in the middle of now

Vax is 100% …. 90% …. 60% …. 30% …. Oops, negative efficacy in some places.

Can go on for days. But I won’t. It’s boring. If sheep brains want to take the bait time and time again, so be it. Paralyzed by fear and irrationality, societal psychosis.

Speaking conflicts of interest, isn’t that Gottlieb dude on the board of Pfizer? Yeah, gimme info dude. You’re trustworthy.

Correct on Gottlieb. He was a member of the CDC? (Or some other government health organization) and now is a board member of Pfizer. He has been a repeat guest on a number of news outlets.

Again, not insinuating conspiracy, but....It's not ideal that a leading voice has what can be viewed as a conflict of interest..

Get vaccinated..

I get it.

I'm vaccinated.

Yes this variant of Covid/Sars is new. How it reacts in people is different. How it spreads, the manner in which it spreads is no different really than any other airborne virus. There's no reason for the amount of fumbling we've seen.

But it is abundantly clear the vaccines are not mitigating spread. This isn't conspiracy it's a fact.

So if we can agree that this is a fact then it raises the following questions. I'm not presenting these as 'gotcha' questions..I'm asking for perspective because the policies don't make sense.

For the record I've personally not called you a sheep.

1) Why the push to vaccinate children who are extremely, low risk. This is a fact. Numbers do not lie.

2) Why mandatory vaccination to enter a restaurant or any other building? You are as likely to contract Covid from a vaccinated person as unvaccinated. Who are you protecting?

3) Why the insistence in messaging that Covid is equally dangerous across age groups? It is not. Not even close. I'm to lazy to look them up again. But I believe 70%+ of all Covid deaths are aged 65+ 33% are aged 85+. 33% of all Covid hospitalizations and Covid deaths are obesity related complications. That number increases below the age of 65. Those are the groups that we should be protecting and who should be taking the greatest precautions. Instead we are instituting blanket public policy. It's wrong.

In the last week or so..

I linked a NY Times article that interviewed doctors saying too many vaccines/boosters could actually be problematic. Seems important no?

We now know cloth masks are are useless. And yet we still have a mandate in Nevada. Why? For optics?

The CDC has changed it's definition of vaccine twice over the last year or so..

These aren't vaccines anymore. They are prophylactics.

Again..At risk, or in particular age groups. I think you should consider the vaccine. I've been consistent about that.

I've personally never said there is a grand conspiracy. I have said if you wanted a blue print on how to control a populace you have one now.

I'll finish with this.

The same people saying we should vaccinate the populace are the same people who pushed the following.

1) Are reluctant to acknowledge natural immunity.
2) Vaccinated couldn't spread Covid.
3) Vaccinated couldn't catch Covid.

Those are all false or shortsighted.
Bullmastiff, l find your remarks perfectly reasonable. My main concern is with accurately understanding everything that happens in the middle of a pandemic. We’re the vaccines originally effective against catching and spreading the vaccine? Would requiring N95 masks been a useful strategy as opposed to the ambiguous and contradictory pronouncements coming from the CDC? Not sure I am willing to blame anyone if virus’ changeability outsmarted the vaccine.

In the next few years various accounts of the last two years will be written. Those will a much clearer picture of the interplay between virus, vaccine, and public policy. Until then, I am willing to give most of the characters a grade of I for Incomplete.

Bullmastiff, l find your remarks perfectly reasonable. My main concern is with accurately understanding everything that happens in the middle of a pandemic. We’re the vaccines originally effective against catching and spreading the vaccine? Would requiring N95 masks been a useful strategy as opposed to the ambiguous and contradictory pronouncements coming from the CDC? Not sure I am willing to blame anyone if virus’ changeability outsmarted the vaccine.

In the next few years various accounts of the last two years will be written. Those will a much clearer picture of the interplay between virus, vaccine, and public policy. Until then, I am willing to give most of the characters a grade of I for Incomplete.

Fair..

They were reported as being 90+% effective keeping people from catching it and serious illness.

This seemed great, at first. And I still think they are effective at limiting symptoms. But within weeks we saw stories trickle out about waning efficacy.

Now we know they are ineffective vs the Omicron variant in slowing transmission.

That leads back to my main point. Policy decisions have been driven by multiple things we now know to be untrue.

I would more readily accept the idea of 'new virus' if we didn't already have the flu as a blueprint.

By that I mean we have had the flu vaccine for years and it has never been 90% effective...

So why make bold claims and push policy based on a vaccine that is now barely 2 years old?

What I find odd, and again not saying you per say, but a large number of people.. Is that they take things said by the prominent figures in policy decision like Fauci, Gottlieb, CDC etc as gospel. Then when those things prove to be false, or they do a 180 its merely a shrug of the shoulders....

At some point I would think there would be some loss in faith in those individuals and entities..

We have only known that losing weight for those who are obese has helped reduce risk from most health problems for 100's of years, now CNN is acting like this is something new? They hold to the name of their company Crappy News Network! The funny thing is that I have the exact scale that they are showing.

'People with obesity are 46% more at risk of getting Covid-19, according to a study from August. It found that they are also more at risk of getting really sick, facing a 113% higher chance of being hospitalized, a 74% higher risk of needing to be treated in the ICU and -- perhaps most troubling of all -- a 48% increased risk of death.'

An obvious issue this entire time and yet, barely discussed by policy drivers...Why?

Last edited:
This has been the most fascinating thread on Rebel-Net. I thought Fauci should have resigned when Trump was president and would fine if he stepped down tomorrow. My problem with much of the statements about Covid and the vaccine is that they are presented as Truths instead of hypotheses.

There about 6000 hospitals in the US. Suppose the probability of a vaccinated or unvaccinated person ending up hospitalized are the same, 1/2. Ten people show up with Covid at each of the hospitals. About six of those hospitals will see ten vaccinated patients and zero unvaccinated patients. Those six hospitals report that correct data that only vaccinated people arrive at their ERs. Without having all the data, the data from those six hospitals can be very misleading.

So I prefer waiting for the dust to settle before expressing opinions on Covid or the vaccines.

Furthermore, when media are covering things the Apollo missions, climate change, the 2020 election, etc, I don’t want the fringe opposing view to have media exposure. I am not claiming that every alternative view on Covid or the vaccine is a fringe area, but some of them are and airing those views with equal time can be dangerous. That editorial responsibility is a double edged sword, but I don’t see any way around it.

This has been the most fascinating thread on Rebel-Net. I thought Fauci should have resigned when Trump was president and would fine if he stepped down tomorrow. My problem with much of the statements about Covid and the vaccine is that they are presented as Truths instead of hypotheses.

There about 6000 hospitals in the US. Suppose the probability of a vaccinated or unvaccinated person ending up hospitalized are the same, 1/2. Ten people show up with Covid at each of the hospitals. About six of those hospitals will see ten vaccinated patients and zero unvaccinated patients. Those six hospitals report that correct data that only vaccinated people arrive at their ERs. Without having all the data, the data from those six hospitals can be very misleading.

So I prefer waiting for the dust to settle before expressing opinions on Covid or the vaccines.

Furthermore, when media are covering things the Apollo missions, climate change, the 2020 election, etc, I don’t want the fringe opposing view to have media exposure. I am not claiming that every alternative view on Covid or the vaccine is a fringe area, but some of them are and airing those views with equal time can be dangerous. That editorial responsibility is a double edged sword, but I don’t see any way around it.
But you don’t think preaching “masks work, everyone wear them” when they don’t and they just admitted they don’t … causes societal issues? That was a prevailing narrative that caused chaos, not a fringe.

Plenty of clips and evidence of statements saying with the vax, the virus hits a dead end with a vaxxed person. 100%. Can’t catch, can’t transmit. Emphatically stated over and over. And we know that it’s not close to true. That was a prevailing narrative, not a fringe. And it caused a lot of damage and it increased societal anger heavily.

So what do you say when the prevailing narrative is dangerous? It seems you only take issue with a “fringe” area being dangerous when the prevailing narrative has demonstrably shown it is dangerous.

Admittedly, it is very difficult to trust information coming from any angle right now. Unfortunately, we are at the point that you almost have to use a default of “the opposite or near opposite” is probably true for many things despite where it originated. It’s THAT jacked up.

Reactions: Rebel1986
I agree that too many definitive statements were made, that were unwarranted, by people who ought to have known better. But proper masks worn correctly could have been a mitigating factor. Though the messaging was terrible. Overall, the guidelines from the CDC have been very confusing. I still worry about fringe treatments and vaccine myths getting media time. There is enough confusion without the added confusion of misinformation. Though, in time, sometimes misinformation becomes the new gospel 😐

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1

I'm not talking about nano robots, micro tracking chips etc.

I'm talking about people questioning the efficacy of masks being shouted down, only to be proven right.

Questioning masks was conspiracy theory rhetoric mere months ago.

This is unfortunate but true. There have been studies done that show, a large majority of people when presented evidence contrary to personal bias, typically dig in more than accept they were wrong.

Look, there are people that still think Covid is essentially 'just the flu'. They are wrong. It is far more dangerous, especially to specific demographics.

On the flipside...

We know without question who is most at risk. Elderly (above 65 especially) obese and certain preexisting. This isn't up for debate.

However, I think you would agree it hasn't been reported that way.

You speak of editorial responsibility. It's tough. I agree. But it should be consistent.

A perfect example. MSNBC's Rachel Maddow has a five minute rant about how the vaccines mitigate spread. It's still up. Is this not misinformation? Shouldn't a consistent editorial process remove that clip? Or address it as containing information that is not true or at least no longer accurate?

People don't like to be duped. They hate admitting they were duped even more..

I don't have all the answers on how to combat Covid...But I don't think if they were implemented we would be in any worse shape.

1) Covid blister packs. Containing vitamin D, Zinc and other over the counter meds that have proven to be effective against Covid. (Including steroids) Administered after a positive test. To be taken if symptoms worsen. Government can afford vaccines they could certainly afford that. Stop sending people home with nothing waiting for them to return after it's to late.

2) Honest, consistent reporting from the CDC on the number of hospitalizations broken down by age and underlying health issues. As well as a differentiation between with and from.

3) Press home the need for at risk people to take as many precautions as possible including vaccination.

That's it. No mandates. No masks. No lockdowns. Just present people with relevant actual data.

Last edited:
I agree that too many definitive statements were made, that were unwarranted, by people who ought to have known better. But proper masks worn correctly could have been a mitigating factor. Though the messaging was terrible. Overall, the guidelines from the CDC have been very confusing. I still worry about fringe treatments and vaccine myths getting media time. There is enough confusion without the added confusion of misinformation. Though, in time, sometimes misinformation becomes the new gospel 😐

This is fair.

Discussion on any topic has taken on the feel of our political discord these days.

You are either all in or you are on the other team....

Nuance and layers to thought are becoming obsolete.

Pro Choice Republican...Get out!
Pro 2nd Amendment Democrat...Get out!

Same thing with Covid.

Your fear must equal mine or you are a denier.

Your precautions lump you in with the rest of the sheep...

Last edited:
I'm not talking about nano robots, micro tracking chips etc.

I'm talking about people questioning the efficacy of masks being shouted down, only to be proven right.

Questioning masks was conspiracy theory rhetoric mere months ago.

This is unfortunate but true. There have been studies done that show, a large majority of people when presented evidence contrary to personal bias, typically dig in more than accept they were wrong.

Look, there are people that still think Covid is essentially 'just the flu'. They are wrong. It is far more dangerous, especially to specific demographics.

On the flipside...

We know without question who is most at risk. Elderly (above 65 especially) obese and certain preexisting. This isn't up for debate.

However, I think you would agree it hasn't been reported that way.

You speak of editorial responsibility. It's tough. I agree. But it should be consistent.

A perfect example. MSNBC's Rachel Maddow has a five minute rant about how the vaccines mitigate spread. It's still up. Is this not misinformation? Shouldn't a consistent editorial process remove that clip? Or address it as containing information that is not true or at least no longer accurate?

People don't like to be duped. They hate admitting they were duped even more..

I don't have all the answers on how to combat Covid...But I don't think if they were implemented we would be in any worse shape.

1) Covid blister packs. Containing vitamin D, Zinc and other over the counter meds that have proven to be effective against Covid. (Including steroids) Administered after a positive test. To be taken if symptoms worsen. Government can afford vaccines they could certainly afford that. Stop sending people home with nothing waiting for them to return after it's to late.

2) Honest, consistent reporting from the CDC on the number of hospitalizations broken down by age and underlying health issues.

3) Press home the need for at risk people to take as many precautions as possible including vaccination.

That's it. No mandates. No masks. No lockdowns.
For me, part of is this.

I think everyone can agree there’s been censorship. It’s been widespread. Whether you agree with their viewpoints or not, it exists.

I also think everyone can agree that there has been heavy coercion/force. You can call it minor or major - but everyone can agree it exists.

I can’t think of a time in history where censorship and coercion have been on the side of anything but the evil side.

Reactions: Rebel1986
For me, part of is this.

I think everyone can agree there’s been censorship. It’s been widespread. Whether you agree with their viewpoints or not, it exists.

I also think everyone can agree that there has been heavy coercion/force. You can call it minor or major - but everyone can agree it exists.

I can’t think of a time in history where censorship and coercion have been on the side of anything but the evil side.
And though it doesn’t matter at this point in time, I do think you’ll see repubs capture more dems than the other way around and it’ll reflect in changes in governance. Virginia serves as an example but I think it’ll get even worse. I think the Indy’s will gain some of the dems but it’ll still be a nothing party (unfortunately). I’ll remain Indy but it’s to the point where I’m going to be a one issue voter for everything. You can be for the death penalty (which I’m against) but been on the side of keeping schools open and you got my vote. I don’t care about the colors or the name. Where did you stand when shit was going down? Did you try to kill my kids or help them?

Could never, ever vote for Biden or Trump so I swear I hope that’s not the ticket.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
For me, part of is this.

I don't adhere to the idea that there is a grand conspiracy. The logistics would be insane.

However we have a situation where our major news outlets have what can best be described ideological leanings. They essentially run cover for whichever party they align with.

This is true of Fox, CNN, MSNBC...

We don't have government controlled news like North Korea. But we do have a cheer squads..

The fake media and much of the social media are no better at this point than government controlled North Korea news.

I would love for someone to explain how the Southern Nevada Health District Chinese virus numbers can jump from over 3,500 cases on the 28th or 29th of December down to 76 cases on January 1st? During this time they also show 2.6 hospitalizations a day on January 3rd, and even if you go to the 27th of December the number is under 10 hospitalized patient per day, and 0.1 deaths per day on January 3rd that increased to 2.6 deaths per day if you go back to December 27th.

How can the media and politicians continue to claim the epidemic is far worse with huge numbers, and that the hospitals are filling up with patients when the numbers just don't match the crap they are putting out through the crooked media? Now I see that UNLV and many other government controlled entities are ramping up the rhetoric and looking for new policies and procedures to enforce!

I call bullshit on this last round of fear mongering!

I would love for someone to explain how the Southern Nevada Health District Chinese virus numbers can jump from over 3,500 cases on the 28th or 29th of December down to 76 cases on January 1st? During this time they also show 2.6 hospitalizations a day on January 3rd, and even if you go to the 27th of December the number is under 10 hospitalized patient per day, and 0.1 deaths per day on January 3rd that increased to 2.6 deaths per day if you go back to December 27th.

How can the media and politicians continue to claim the epidemic is far worse with huge numbers, and that the hospitals are filling up with patients when the numbers just don't match the crap they are putting out through the crooked media? Now I see that UNLV and many other government controlled entities are ramping up the rhetoric and looking for new policies and procedures to enforce!

I call bullshit on this last round of fear mongering!

From what I understand (if this is incorrect I will delete) the numbers reported on Monday or Tuesday are a cumulative of I believe Fri/Sat/Sun. They get lumped in as one day. At the end of the week they are averaged back into 7 day total.

Cases are in fact rising. I don't think there is any question. Severity of cases lesser by most accounts and that is all that really matters.

I also don't think all deaths are reported daily. They get back logged/coroner reports etc. So 5 deaths from a previous week get dumped into one day.

I don't think it's anything malicious. Although I can see where it causes a double take..

I understand people testing if they have symptoms. I do not understand testing if you feel fine. It's pointless, unless you are willing to test every day..

The Southern Nevada Health District list the cases on the day they occur and doesn't average them out, they do adjust the daily numbers through the week as the lagging data from the hospitals, clinics, Dr.'s, etc. are reported in, so an increase in the numbers is expected, but these numbers are all over the place, and the number of admitted patients and those dying has continued to drop.

I provided the information from the 27th, which is a week before, to point out that there has not only not been any increase in admitted patients or deaths, but in fact the numbers are still dropping.

My only assumption is that the current virus is of no more danger than the typical cold or virus that has been around for decades!

The Southern Nevada Health District list the cases on the day they occur and doesn't average them out, they do adjust the daily numbers through the week as the lagging data from the hospitals, clinics, Dr.'s, etc. are reported in, so an increase in the numbers is expected, but these numbers are all over the place, and the number of admitted patients and those dying has continued to drop.

I provided the information from the 27th, which is a week before, to point out that there has not only not been any increase in admitted patients or deaths, but in fact the numbers are still dropping.

My only assumption is that the current virus is of no more danger than the typical cold or virus that has been around for decades!

It appears to have lesser symptoms. I'm not sure why there is an infatuation with case numbers.

The problem is that the media and politicians are infatuated with case numbers, and really don't care that the cases are relatively mild and no worse than a common cold. I have a client that just test positive for the Chinese virus for the 4th time, has is fully vaccinated, and it only lasted 1-2 days. The fact is the vaccine really does very little to prevent you from getting sick or to prevent you from spreading, but the latest version appears to be extremely mild.

But, the politicians and media continue to push their mantra that those not vaccinated are causing most of the spread and almost all of the hospital visits and deaths! If the truth doesn't back up your agenda, just keep spreading the manure until people believe you!

The problem is that the media and politicians are infatuated with case numbers, and really don't care that the cases are relatively mild and no worse than a common cold. I have a client that just test positive for the Chinese virus for the 4th time, has is fully vaccinated, and it only lasted 1-2 days. The fact is the vaccine really does very little to prevent you from getting sick or to prevent you from spreading, but the latest version appears to be extremely mild.

But, the politicians and media continue to push their mantra that those not vaccinated are causing most of the spread and almost all of the hospital visits and deaths! If the truth doesn't back up your agenda, just keep spreading the manure until people believe you!

They are 100% wrong on transmission.

As for effectiveness against serious illness the vaccines appear to be working.

% of vaccinated deaths will continue to rise as more people get vaccinated.

The thing that is evident with vaccinated deaths its among the same at risk groups as before.

Elderly. Preexisting.

You (not you, you in general terms) can't harp on deaths being primarily certain at risks groups, then when somebody vaccinated in those at risk brackets succumbs to Covid point to it as the vaccines failing.

I think the numbers definitely support the fact the vaccines are limiting severe illness. They also support their failure to mitigate spread, which we were guaranteed. It was the basket they put all their eggs in.

Last edited:
Watch how quickly the media finds one person on the un-vaccinated side who gets sick and dies, and they spread the news quickly while ignoring the thousand who have died who have been vaccinated. The news is full of stories on assistant DA Kelly Ernby who was anti-vac. who they say died from the Chinese virus even without being about to provide any medical evidence of exactly how she died. For every story like this, I can provide a dozen of people who have been vaccinated also dying.

1) We know for a fact that many people who get the vaccine are still able to get sick, and still able to spread the virus.

2) We know for a fact that those who are in high risk groups vaccinated or not are still the bulk of the hospitalized and dying due to the virus.

3) We do not know if Kelly Ernby was in a high risk group or not.

4) We do not have specific information regarding the exact cause of her death.

5) The media and those pro vax are busy on social media and the fake media attacking her decision and saying she died because she didn't get the vaccine. This would be no different than me saying I am living and haven't received the vaccine, so it must not work!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT