ADVERTISEMENT

Coach or covid talk

A little demo of the info control/propaganda … each “medical professional” with the same exact tweet.

Maybe they are all working in the same exact hospital at the same exact time and they have the same exact thing to say.

Wake up people.

when it comes in like this, you can bet the exact opposite or near opposite is happening.

1640450730844.png

Reactions: LuvMeSomeRebs
A little demo of the info control/propaganda … each “medical professional” with the same exact tweet.

Maybe they are all working in the same exact hospital at the same exact time and they have the same exact thing to say.

Wake up people.

View attachment 82

If you’re a non-thinker, it probably passes you by without a thought. Or you can say “it doesn’t matter” (when all this bullshit has impacted our daily lives for two years now).

But … don’t you find it a little bit curious that we based a vaccine on wild type and by the time it was in arms, we were past wild type … and the vaccine had incredibly waning efficacy against what was out there … and then delta … where it was even less efficacious … there was no rush to “update” the vax to accommodate a variant that actually had higher mortality associated with it … and now they want to make their first update to handle omicron, a variant which has shown to be the most benign of the variants (so far). Why the rush to protect against the weakest but zero thought to protect against a more dangerous delta?

Makes no sense. But so many are ok with things making no sense. They just blindly swallow.

(ps, it would have probably been moot anyway, it’s highly likely the first exposure/impression, whether it is going to be natural or vax, is going to be the baseline immunity that doesn’t “update” upon subsequent infection).

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Two major ships, a cruise and a warship, 100% vax … major outbreak on both. Will it be a big deal? No, I’m sure/hopeful everyone will pass this, what’s been reported as “less than a flu, closer to a cold”, without much problem. So if that’s what it amounts to, great.

So it’s not a big deal. Unless you start to consider that the vax doesn’t work with this. Neither does the boost. If you don’t consider a major vax failure an actual failure, I don’t know what to tell you. And when vax are getting infected at a much higher rate than unvax (and same severity/outcomes), that SHOULD lead any REASONABLE person to say … “WTF is going on here?”

If you don’t sufficiently and honestly test and assess, you don’t know what you are going to get. I’ve had a problem with the lack of actual science in the development of these from day one. That didn’t mean they would be bad, that they wouldn’t be great … it just meant it was a terrifically egregious process, one that is supposed to be pure, that lead to unsuitability for real analysis.

But by all means, trust the NYT.

At least the courts stopped the BS at UNLV where they were forcing everyone to get the vaccine to go to school (my son will start next fall). I wonder how they will pay back damages to those who already got forced to get a vaccine for the fall semester at UNLV and had medical expenses due to adverse reactions? Maybe the staff and President at UNLV along with the board of regents should pony up the money out of their own pockets? Fat chance that will happen!

Reactions: j. spilotro
At least the courts stopped the BS at UNLV where they were forcing everyone to get the vaccine to go to school (my son will start next fall). I wonder how they will pay back damages to those who already got forced to get a vaccine for the fall semester at UNLV and had medical expenses due to adverse reactions? Maybe the staff and President at UNLV along with the board of regents should pony up the money out of their own pockets? Fat chance that will happen!
They won’t pay.

Pharma not being on the hook for AE’s is very problematic. Since they aren’t, I personally feel any place that mandates it should be on the hook for that bill, whether it be at the federal, state, local or individual business/institution. Meaning, I can’t blame UNLV so much if it’s the state that mandates it, state should be on the hook.

Lock them down and mask them harder!
So many people are going to be on the most heinous side of history that we will witness in our lifetime.

The “cure” (and/or mitigations) will have a much higher body count than the virus, worldwide … Between TB deaths (lack of resources for treatement) and starvation (broken supply lines) alone, they’ll probably tally more deaths than covid. That’s not even taking into missed curable cancers that went without treatment and the shredded families from the dramatic increase in poverty.

It’s a very powerful wrong - and that’s why we see so much effort going in to minimizing/covering up that part of it. Nobody wants to be known as societal Mengeles. But they are. All lead by the puppy torturing, lying, I killed many with bad HIV policy, king Mengele, Fauxi.

No doubt the only one that will pay for medical cost due to the vaccine is us, that is why I posted "Fat chance that will happen!" at the end of my post. As far as I know the board of regents and UNLV President have been in line with our idiot Gov.!

Nothing to see here....
Yeah … it’s awful. But let’s save grandma. Murder the kids, give grandma who is already past her life expectancy a few extra weeks because we, as adults, are scared.

I lost tons of respect for some people and it won’t be regained. Sorries don’t fix it, true colors were shown. A crisis like this doesn’t build character, it reveals it. You are what you are, own it, take your human race crushing regrets to your grave.

Reactions: Rebel1986

I would trust the doctors that say this vax is safe, that side effects are rare, that there are no expected long term problems with the vax … instead of other experts and actual data.

The more you know, the better the decision you can make.

Myself, compounding the issues with jab upon jab is not for me.

I would trust the doctors that say this vax is safe, that side effects are rare, that there are no expected long term problems with the vax … instead of other experts and actual data.

The more you know, the better the decision you can make.

Myself, compounding the issues with jab upon jab is not for me.
The decision should be easy.

Decide if you want the jab based risk/benefit for your age group and general health.

The problem is this data is extremely hard to get.

For me people over 65 and people who are already sick from a variety of illnesses should be getting jabs. Healthy people under 30 should almost never get the jab - especially males. All people in between should only get the jab if the have compromises to their immunity.

Put out the data in clear language and let the people decide themselves.

When we were told the jab would prevent people from spreading the disease you could responsibly take a position that jabs should be required for people who interact with the public. But now it is clear that the jab doesn't prevent the spread of the disease or it doesn't prevent getting the disease. Therefore, the decision should be based solely on if you think reducing the affects of getting the disease is better for you than the risk you take from the jab.

Decide if you want the jab based risk/benefit for your age group and general health.

For me people over 65 and people who are already sick from a variety of illnesses should be getting jabs. Healthy people under 30 should almost never get the jab - especially males. All people in between should only get the jab if the have compromises to their immunity.

When we were told the jab would prevent people from spreading the disease you could responsibly take a position that jabs should be required for people who interact with the public. But now it is clear that the jab doesn't prevent the spread of the disease or it doesn't prevent getting the disease. Therefore, the decision should be based solely on if you think reducing the affects of getting the disease is better for you than the risk you take from the jab.
“Put out the data in clear language and let the people decide themselves.”

Agree wholeheartedly on both points. But we have too many Karens that want to tell you how to live your life and how if you don’t live your lives as they want you to live them, you should have everything taken from you.

Put out the data in clear language and let the people decide themselves.

I’m all for this plan, too. Even if they don’t reveal information clearly, at least you should have the choice.

“My body, my choice.”

You can’t have it both ways.

It’s going to transmit whether you lockdown or not, mask or not, etc. Make the choices that are best for you and I’ll do the same (this isn’t aimed directly at you, @WarthogRebel , just a general “you”).

And let’s not forget the very dominant, hammering home narrative before they balked and then walked back. Such conviction in the original statements. This was sold to one and all. This didn’t happen with only this guy, it happened with all of them, including fauxi, wallenski, the president …. Everyone. This is what they emphatically sold without hesitation.

I believe people should be angry at the proper targets. They lied, right to your face, non stop.

And let’s not forget the very dominant, hammering home narrative before they balked and then walked back. Such conviction in the original statements. This was sold to one and all. This didn’t happen with only this guy, it happened with all of them, including fauxi, wallenski, the president …. Everyone. This is what they emphatically sold without hesitation.

I believe people should be angry at the proper targets. They lied, right to your face, non stop.

Maddow, Hannity, Reid, Hayes, Ingram, Carlson, Lemon etc.

Really are a blight on information consumption.

They are political operatives/shills....Not journalist.

President passed the buck, says there’s no federal solution, passed it to the states.

I don’t really blame him for doing that. Though he ran on “I will stop this virus” - only a moron would believe he could stop it with policy, it’s a respiratory virus, no policy is working, vax isn’t sufficient either. But people bought it.

That’s because there was a rudimentary misunderstanding of respiratory viruses by the populace - of course the experts actually know … but they’ve projected the opposite, that we can control this thing (hence the moronic zero covid thing). They knew they were tossing pellets of food to the sheep.

Again, angry none of this is working? Angry that there is so much breakthrough with the vax (it’s not breakthrough, it’s not working, it’s negative efficacy right now)? Angry lockdowns and masks haven’t made a dent? Angry at all of it?

Place the blame where it belongs, not on people who don’t like masks, not on people who didn’t want the vax, not on the people that want children in school … blame it on the elite, the politicians, the bureaucrats, pharma and media. That’s where the blame lies, that’s where anger should be directed. You’ve been duped by their policies for two years, they mind fd you. Blame them …

My opinion only, of course.

And there it is folks the waving of the white flag...

To be clear, I actually think President Biden is a good, honorable man.

He's also a life long politician with nothing in his history that suggested he was going to be some unifying force or a particularly effective leader.

This simple quote says a lot. (In no particular order of relevance)

1) That he and his administration know that his federal mandates will be embroiled in court battles.

2). That there is no 'answer' to Covid. Not masks, not mandates, not lockdowns. Even the vaccines are proving some what ineffective. (Vs spread not symptoms).

His administration can clearly see that fatigue has set in for a lot of people. That continued mandates are becoming increasingly unpopular.

He's punting.

He (and his administration) are putting it on States and governors to deal with it.

Let them take the brunt of the fallout.

This is the result of making cases the metric.

When New York, who has some of the strictest mandates out there, is churning out a ridiculous number of daily cases, it's clear (at least to me) that this is a washing of the hand on some level..

The vaccines and boosters failed at mitigating spread. They put all their eggs in that basket.

Cases should never have been a metric and this administration is starting to feel the blowback.

That's my 2 cents. But what do I know, I barely graduated high school.

And there it is folks the waving of the white flag...

To be clear, I actually think President Biden is a good, honorable man.

He's also a life long politician with nothing in his history that suggested he was going to be some unifying force or a particularly effective leader.

This simple quote says a lot. (In no particular order of relevance)

1) That he and his administration know that his federal mandates will be embroiled in court battles.

2). That there is no 'answer' to Covid. Not masks, not mandates, not lockdowns. Even the vaccines are proving some what ineffective. (Vs spread not symptoms).

His administration can clearly see that fatigue has set in for a lot of people. That continued mandates are becoming increasingly unpopular.

He's punting.

He (and his administration) are putting it on States and governors to deal with it.

Let them take the brunt of the fallout.

This is the result of making cases the metric.

When New York, who has some of the strictest mandates out there, is churning out a ridiculous number of daily cases, it's clear (at least to me) that this is a washing of the hand on some level..

The vaccines and boosters failed at mitigating spread. They put all their eggs in that basket.

Cases should never have been a metric and this administration is starting to feel the blowback.

That's my 2 cents. But what do I know, I barely graduated high school.
Nah, you hit the nail on the head. What has been ignored for so long (masking not working, vax not working well, business lockdowns, etc) has become far too strong for them to ignore. Yes, they’ve smeared, altered data, and done uncountable unsavory things to craft their narrative … NY is a tremendous example. But there have been examples elsewhere and more and more will pop up.

Definitely a white flag put up. It’s not a bad thing. We needed to get there. We need more of them. Too bad we didn’t get there immediately after the “15 days”. Trump fkd up. Biden fkd up. And Fauxi and Birx fkd up the entire time.

I’d like to invite all you double vax, but non-boosted, back into the pool of the filthy unvaccinated, because according to the CDC, you are now considered “unvaccinated”. You are the scourge of society, you disgusting flea infested spreaders of disease.

You can, however, take the boosted jab which is 100% ineffective against omicron, just so you can re-join that group of clean souls and enjoy all those societal perks (this time they mean it) that the rest of us do not have.

Our pool is already dirty, you may pee or take a dump in it while you are here.

NY Times....

Not exactly a bastion of right wing ideology....

Does anyone else think that the recent news has been...Odd?

1) Cloth masks ineffective suddenly due to Omicron variant. This after months of being told any old face covering supplies 80% efficacy..

2) President Biden's administration doing a complete 180 saying there is no federal answer for Covid.

3) CDC dropping quarantine from 10 to 5 days.

There's a couple others that escape me at the moment.

@lvhiker

I am old enough to remember being told any old face covering worked.

Especially during Delta...

This is some Orwellian level revisionism from people that were at the forefront of messaging.. And touting the efficacy of masks...

Also old enough to remember anyone questioning the efficacy of masks were:

Selfish
Denying science..

Feels like a mea culpa is in order...

Last edited:

@lvhiker

I am old enough to remember being told any old face covering worked.

Especially during Delta...

This is some Orwellian level revisionism from people that were at the forefront of messaging.. And touting the efficacy of masks...
He … won’t admit it. None of them will. They took the bs hook, line, and sinker … didn’t question anything, just went along … for some I understand it … for others? Nope. You should have known better.

It’s like the fans that disappear for days after their team wins/loses a game because they want the coach fired/retained …

Funny hot the fake media and social fake media both are screaming about the number of people getting sick, but totally ignoring the fact that the number of those being hospitalized or dying is still plummeting!

Funny hot the fake media and social fake media both are screaming about the number of people getting sick, but totally ignoring the fact that the number of those being hospitalized or dying is still plummeting!
When Trump was in office, cases were emphasized because “cases bad”. Now they want to drop cases because those same cases make the vax look bad. It’s controlling the narrative.

Truth is, they shouldn’t have been testing everyone under the sun and counting cases way back; they shouldn’t be counting them now, either. I maintained that from the start, especially with cts and PCR which I saw firsthand as being very problematic.

I think initially this was the case. It's slowed down in that regard.

You're seeing more honesty of late.

Notable talking heads who were very concerned about cases a year ago, are now preaching that we should focus more on hospitalization...

Not saying there still isn't an over reporting on cases, but I think it's been tempered some.

I don't think there is any question that MSNBC, CNN and Fox are more political propaganda outlets than news outlets at this point.

It's not hard to dig up old tweets and quotes from these people that have done complete 180s...

I think initially this was the case. It's slowed down in that regard.

You're seeing more honesty of late.

Notable talking heads who were very concerned about cases a year ago, are now preaching that we should focus more on hospitalization...

Not saying there still isn't an over reporting on cases, but I think it's been tempered some.

I don't think there is any question that MSNBC, CNN and Fox are more political propaganda outlets than news outlets at this point.

It's not hard to dig up old tweets and quotes from these people that have done complete 180s...
The walking back … I don’t know that I trust it … I feel like it’s a ploy.

If it’s not, they wasted so much time and did so much damage, there’s no absolution in admitting a mistake of this stature after this period of time. It’s wholly unforgivable.

No, no propaganda, no lies, no coercion here. This is about the alarming number of peds admits because of omicron, the bullshit numbers that are circulating.

I know the exact CNN article this is referencing..

Or at least a good guess.

You had to read through 10 paragraphs of what can best be described as fear mongering, to find out the truth. And what was behind the uptick in numbers.

The walking back … I don’t know that I trust it … I feel like it’s a ploy.

If it’s not, they wasted so much time and did so much damage, there’s no absolution in admitting a mistake of this stature after this period of time. It’s wholly unforgivable.

Walking back.

Distancing.

Etc.

I don't think it's a ploy. It's a washing of hands..

Can anybody tell me which part of the science I'm supposed to trust.

The first part?

Or.

The walk back?

I'm confused.

@j. spilotro

So in the last week the following things have been debunked. Or are seriously in question.

1) Efficacy of masks (Outside of N95)
2) Efficacy of vaccines to mitigate spread.
3) Efficacy of vaccines vs variants.
4) Necessity of 10 day quarantine. (There have been numerous articles over the last year saying this was unneccessary)
5) An article by the NY Times with actual doctors and virologists stating too many boosters may actually be harmful and make spread more likely. There's no way that article sees the light of day a year ago. It would have been considered misinformation.

Go look up some of the more pro mask/vaccine/booster and people who fretted over cases on social media.

There has been, if not a complete 180 a definite shift on a number of those issues.

I honestly think some of it is political.

1) There is definitely Covid fatigue among people.
2) Lockdowns/mandates are becoming increasingly unpopular.

Political shills who months ago pearl clutched over cases are now saying it's a bad metric.

Can anybody tell me which part of the science I'm supposed to trust.

The first part?

Or.

The walk back?

I'm confused.

@j. spilotro

So in the last week the following things have been debunked. Or are seriously in question.

1) Efficacy of masks (Outside of N95)
2) Efficacy of vaccines to mitigate spread.
3) Efficacy of vaccines vs variants.
4) Necessity of 10 day quarantine. (There have been numerous articles over the last year saying this was unneccessary)
5) An article by the NY Times with actual doctors and virologists stating too many boosters may actually be harmful and make spread more likely. There's no way that article sees the light of day a year ago. It would have been considered misinformation.

Go look up some of the more pro mask/vaccine/booster and people who fretted over cases on social media.

There has been, if not a complete 180 a definite shift on a number of those issues.

I honestly think some of it is political.

1) There is definitely Covid fatigue among people.
2) Lockdowns/mandates are becoming increasingly unpopular.

Political shills who months ago pearl clutched over cases are now saying it's a bad metric.
The “whys” could be just about anything. But a lot of people are going to make themselves scarce. Or they’ll try to smooth things over and backtrack and make it seem like their original truth was misconstrued (hell, go back to the Menzies hire … (by some, same types) he was a good hire until he was fired, then it was admitted he sucked and then it was “I never said he was a good coach”. The can’t ever be wrong syndrome.

A lot of things were relatively clear to me early because the bullshit detectors went off early and loudly … not clear, but that something was woefully amiss and nothing was being done in the name of humanity or good faith. That much was clear. The exact details? Nah, didn’t know them, still don’t, a stronger idea now, sure, but we will never know exact details.

I’m glad I stuck to my guns not because I need to be right, but because many of my decisions, which were stressful, was me betting on my interpretations instead of relying on something that I felt in my gut, was off; way off. Even though it was persistent and forceful info telling me to believe the opposite of what I felt in my heart and in my mind. It didn’t matter that people call me antivax, this, that or the other. Snide comments, whatever. That garbage rolls off my back, I grew up with the judgments and name calling, assumptions … I was prepared and that stuff had zero impact, just happy I could use it as a learning opportunity for my children instead of wallowing or playing fraidy cat.

I don’t trust the backtracking, it’s very heavy right now. It’s like the curtain has been nearly fully pulled back to display all the bullshit they shoved down our throats. But these people are flat out evil, they have the right knowledge, but they opted to do the opposite and hurt people. Many people. The evil is such a high level that I’m having trouble believing this back pedaling isn’t by some sordid design of theirs. I don’t think they are ready to quit.

It didn’t fray any relationships for me personally or professionally, my stance being nearly polar opposite of most. Not that I’m aware. Some minor trepidation along the way but nothing too major. However, in some cases, too many sadly, in terms of respect, I lost a big chunk for many people. Not because of their beliefs. But for some because they were steadfast when they knew they were wrong and because they tried to exert pressure and threw judgment around. So there will still be civility and even pleasantries … but … just lost something for some people I held in higher regard. And that disappoints me. Thankfully, with most where we were pretty much opposite, shit is cool, we just didn’t see eye to eye and talked things through, and just merely disagreed and respected each other’s decisions.

But I don’t see this rollercoaster being over. They ain’t giving up. Even when they’re dead, it’ll be like Friday the 13th.

As the double vaxxed who don’t get their booster will be considered unvaxxed, they’ll be able to adjust the vaxxed % positive and unvaxxed % positive as they want. It’s playing with numbers to make something look the way you want.

Quite simply, if you don’t see any of the many shenanigans (you damn conspiracy theorists calling it out when it’s happening) that we’ve discussed for 20 months, you just don’t like truth, you like your little bubble of complete ignorance and/or hypocrisy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT