ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV at Fresno State Game Thread, Friday, 10/16 at 730 pm, ESPN2

i could see that coming all day!! 1-5 team is going to take chances!!

This is the difference... Do you have players that will play for you and can you talk to their heart. That's what I see being the difference in this game...

Whatever he said worked! Pallendech just threw two perfect passes. Hopefully that Pallendech comes out this next half.
I think he was channeling the next play and the opponent was picking it up. Sanchez caught it and went Hulk on him. Looks like Pdech is going to be the future qb for awhile.

Now if only we can get Palandech to read the read option correctly. He's putting up a Omar Clayton-esque 1/7 in the first half. It's a one man read.

Whatever he said worked! Pallendech just threw two perfect passes. Hopefully that Pallendech comes out this next half.

He dug into him the last game on an out of bounds run when he needed to run the clock out - I saw the expression on his face , which was a sophomore face. Coach must have had a great conversation with him after that game, because I saw that conversation and coach did not hold back- and Pdech took it like a true young MAN.
Looking forward to this half.

Palandech is extremely indecisive. He dances all over the place when he runs. He needs to commit.

Hey Props to that Vegas FSU player for giving the home team a first down. Way to throw that elbow buddy

short on first down for Fresno St. Should of threw flag on it!

Palandech is extremely indecisive. He dances all over the place when he runs. He needs to commit.
Yes! way too much going thru his head, but I think that's a good sign as a soph. Don't you? ... We'll have some other guys come in at QB to challenge...

Ps - I can't drive right now... Good thing it's on ESPN and I'm at home. Ha!

Last edited:
that's my high school kicker for Fresno, missed a FG. C'mon Rebs 6:00 drive and score a TD.

I understand Palandechs running ability but I can't help but think if Deckers playing we're up by at least 17 and running clock. He just understands the game a little bit better at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT