ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV at Fresno State Game Thread, Friday, 10/16 at 730 pm, ESPN2

Agree on the sacks. Get rid of the ball and save the ball position please!

why throw the ball on 3rd down? Got to learn how to win from the offensive side of the ball. getting there. Hang in there boys!

Here is the difference, we don't get a pass rush and they get 5 yard pass every time they want it. Holy Sh/t!

This one is on the coaches. Give me and 80% Decker any day. Too many missed opportunities which is really disappointing.

God damn it, our qb sucks. How do we lose this game? Honestly this is terrible. Don't kick a field goal and I'm guessing the rain was too much but come on......

He might be the worst 4th quarter QB in the whole MWC! Every game he has played. WOW

This one hurts. Why yell at the guy all game, when you could've just put in the better QB. Not many victories on the schedule, this should've been one of them.

Then again it's not like we expected KP to do well so why was playing so much instead of any other quarterback we had? So discouraging right now....

I know it's easy to say this but Palandech not being able to make smart decisions or any skill of throwing the ball has cost us the last two games. Our D gets gassed being out on the field so long at the end of the last few games.

Reactions: ScoresMan
Offensive play calling is way too predicable. Then we have 3rd & long and KP is then put into a position where he HAS to make a play.

Another game where a couple of first downs in the 4th quarter meant the difference. Psst... coach, tell #14 he's not Russell Wilson.

Yunker didn't show up. Baer didn't. Cotton didn't. Sanchez didn't. Palendech didn't. We played not to lose after we got up 14. Then we freaking bent over and took it from a terrible football team. Toilet bowl in Fresno tonight.

Fresno gives up more sacks than almost any other team in the COUNTRY. We didn't get a single one.

That was the worst half of football I have seen. What the hell was that? No offense whatsoever. I have to say I wish we had Fresno's offensive coordinator. At least he called creative plays that got yards when they needed it. That
Just reminded me of Haucks teams. I am so disappointed with the last half of that game. I don't know the extent of Deckers injury but anything would be better than what we have now. That was abysmal.

It's so true. We ran it to milk the clock with 15 minutes to go for Sh!ts sake. What was that going to accomplish? We were never going to score at the end. No confidence at all

Oh, did he ever throw the ball away in any situation besides when he meant to get a completion?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT