ADVERTISEMENT

LSU D coordinator Dave Aranda -

This is one of those this is too good to be true situations... I wont believe it until contract is signed and the ink is dry.

free-candy-van.jpg

I still trust the driver of this van more.

Not 1 ounce !!! Don't get it twisted this is not DRF's doing if it happens. This is John Robinson and some Boosters with deep pockets working behind the scenes!

Not sure what this means, but I do know one thing: A lot of Rebel fans are going to be disappointed with the hire. And I don't blame DRF. This is arguably one of the most difficult Football coaching jobs in the country, its extremely risky, it pays shit, and nobody gives a shit.

Why would you take this job unless you are going from High School to D1?

Did anyone really think - in their heart of hearts - that we were really going to land this guy?

Only someone who arrived here from the depths of Siberia, without any media, without any knowledge of football or knowledge of UNLV would believe this.

Reactions: karaoke_jesus
I haven’t read the rest of posts past this, but my gut tells me- Anderson rocked the negotiating with OC offer... which might have opened too much competition for offers. Again, my opinion, but him posting and backing out of offer from DC might be a request of ‘ how do I make this up to you DRF’. I really don’t feel like DC is a serious offer, but if it is... holly $hit that needs to be backed out of for negotiating leverage. Otherwise great play! By DRF on getting leverage on OC in wrapping this up... time will tell

I haven’t read the rest of posts past this, but my gut tells me- Anderson rocked the negotiating with OC offer... which might have opened too much competition for offers. Again, my opinion, but him posting and backing out of offer from DC might be a request of ‘ how do I make this up to you DRF’. I really don’t feel like DC is a serious offer, but if it is... holly $hit that needs to be backed out of for negotiating leverage. Otherwise great play! By DRF on getting leverage on OC in wrapping this up... time will tell

He only copied what the AP reported.

The whole thing is odd...

So which coordinator is going to be named in Twitter world tomorrow as the new likely hire?

Not 1 ounce !!! Don't get it twisted this is not DRF's doing if it happens. This is John Robinson and some Boosters with deep pockets working behind the scenes!
Our old ball coach doing the Lord's work on our behalf. Thank you JRob

Did anyone really think - in their heart of hearts - that we were really going to land this guy?

Only someone who arrived here from the depths of Siberia, without any media, without any knowledge of football or knowledge of UNLV would believe this.
Had zero aspirations that UNLV was going to land this hire lmao

I think the DRF is just throwing names out there to get the hopes of fans up and then crush them then get upthe hopes of the fans up and crush them again so when she ends up announcing that rancho high school's head coach is taking the job we won't care anymore at that point. Although I think at this point I'm all in for Coach Hayden Fox unless he's already retired then maybe Dobber can take it.

In your teens weren’t Bach or Mozart just hitting the music scene?
My teen years were 1966-1973. Lots of good music then. Beatles, Stones, Dave Clark 5, Beach Boys, Kinks, Birds, Yard Birds, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Zeplin and many more but as for these chaps Bach & Mozart I do not know of whom you speak!

Reactions: bcvegaspt
OK- I’ll take that ... I’ll even contribute to a statue for him, well, maybe a plaque. And I think we should immediately sign petitions to relieve her from duties... for some reason...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT