ADVERTISEMENT

Coach or covid talk

It would cost $3.75 million at the end of the year. People always love to throw around big names we could never afford. We couldn’t even afford Jim Mora a few years ago.

I'm not so sure the Mora thing was about money.

Maybe @j. spilotro can confirm..

Agree on throwing big names around...
No, the Mora thing was not about money. I’d have to check back but it wasn’t a money thing that didn’t make it happen.

Just fire up the money press and make moves. Huge debt isn’t a big deal anymore, apparently. Borrow against everything.

In general I have been trying to avoid the COVID talk on this site. I purposely have not opened the confi thread, but alas I got sucked into this thread, because I guess I am an idiot.

However I wanted to share some info that I have come across.

I work for the biggest hospital system in one of the largest cities in this country. I get data daily on our covid numbers, and we treat more people with COVID than any other system locally.

I had a screen grab from on of our meetings. I cannot find a way to post it, so I will write out the info. This is a couple of months old, at a time when Delta was ramping up quite a bit (more on that later)

2 matched populations of 1 million people (in the US). One was a highly vaccinated contingent 70% we can them A, the other was the opposite 30% (B). They were from different states.

State A had 130 new cases per week . 29 vaccinated to 101 unvaxxed. % of vaccinated cases was 22%

State B had 5114 cases per week. 250 were vaccinated, 4864 were unvaxxed. % of vaccinated cases was 5%

Some take home messages here. Cursory look at the data: higher % or vaccinated cases. But of course there is if there are more vaccinated people.

It is also worth noting in State B that though the % was total pop was lower, there were nearly 2.5x's more cases in the vaccinated population. Showing how the unvaxxed negative affected the vaccinated in those areas.

Also the obvious 130 vs 5100. Quite a big difference there. Remember equal, matched populations. In America.

It is true the vax isn't full proof, but there is some significant data to show how effective it is, and it becomes more effective the higher the population is vaxxed. In highly vaccinated populations there will still be breakthrough cases, and they will make up a larger population of the total cases, simply because they make more of the total population. But you could assume that there would be many more cases if the population had less total vaccinations.

As for the mask argument. I get it. I am also fully aboard when it comes to minimally effective masks like those shear head wraps. Personally if a place has a mask mandate they should require more effective masks, like what the airlines do for flying.

But the argument that masks are stupid if you take them off for food is missing a point. It is about diminishing risks. Sure you can spread stuff when the mask is off, even for " an individual kernel of popcorn". But there are signs that viral load is related to exposure. So you an effective mask for even 50% of the time, you are reducing potential risk. Also If you require a mask that many eventually ignore. Some others may not, so the total risk does go down.

And you can't tell me that a mask that surgeons where over your cut open, exposed, highly susceptible bodies does not help at all at reducing the amount of potential spread of this primarily respiratory distributed virus.

Here is the good news. Before Delta hit, things were ramping down SIGNIFICANTLY. Our numbers of hospitalizations were at the lowest since we starting to track them. Delta did hit hard. Our hospitalizations were almost equal to the highest number we had at the peak (with no vax). And it rose in weeks what it took months to do in 2020. So the actual good new, numbers are falling steady and we are nearing the low numbers that we had before delta. Locally masks are mostly optional FWIW. Most people in public here do not wear them.

Lets hope this continues to fall. Also lets hope there isn't another variant that hits as hard, or harder than Delta.

I strongly encourage people to get vaccinated. The higher the population the lower the risk. I have had to wear a mask every day at work since this thing has started. I work out (indoors) with one. I continue to wear it in most public places since about 30% of patient load are elderly and susceptible to getting significantly sick. I am tired of the mask, believe especially fully vaxxed ( and recently boosted). But I am coming home for the Hawaii football game and the 2 basketball games and wanted to protect my vaccinated, elderly parents.

Also some other data. Getting COVID has mixed results in immunity. The average is 3 months from what I have been told by our experts. Some have very little to no antibodies after getting sick. The Vaccinated has shown 6-8 months of antibody protection. That also varies. But it is worth noting that the vax generally protects better than getting the disease itself.

Protects is the operative word here. Nothing is 100% or even a "cure". So do what you can to protect yourself and others.

I will go back into my hole now.

I respect your knowledge and appreciate you sharing that data.

Here’s where I don’t trust: are the unvaxxed those without one jab? Those without the second jab? Those without the booster? Those within 2-weeks of the second jab?

The later group is highly susceptible to catching this so labeling someone within that timeframe as “unvaxxed” is disingenuous. It skews the numbers to show what you want them to.

It’s like when they recently tried to change the definition of space travel. They, literally, changed how far “outer space” was from Earth just to say someone had completed the first whatever type of flight to outer space. The science community, rightfully, questioned that move.

Any treatments we do must be proven over time before they are accepted and approved. They must also be scrutinized and tested against in order to be accepted. Then we need to look at the long-term affects. You’re very aware of this as a PT. The long-term efficacy and side effects from the “jab” aren’t known at this point because they haven’t been tested.

I talked with a cardiac doctor one time while observing his surgery and he was telling me what he could and couldn’t do based on the long-term studies. “Because this procedure is only 50% effective, I can’t do it since I could cause more harm than good.” (The guy is a genius and knows everything about everything!). He and the medical community knew that because that method had been scrutinized versus the patient’s ability to recover on their own.

This is what causes me pause. I got sick from the flu shot. I sure as (beep) don’t want to come down with Gillian Barre from a “jab.”

In general I have been trying to avoid the COVID talk on this site. I purposely have not opened the confi thread, but alas I got sucked into this thread, because I guess I am an idiot.

I work for the biggest hospital system in one of the largest cities in this country. I get data daily on our covid numbers, and we treat more people with COVID than any other system locally.

I had a screen grab from on of our meetings. I cannot find a way to post it, so I will write out the info. This is a couple of months old, at a time when Delta was ramping up quite a bit (more on that later)

2 matched populations of 1 million people (in the US). One was a highly vaccinated contingent 70% we can them A, the other was the opposite 30% (B). They were from different states.

State A had 130 new cases per week . 29 vaccinated to 101 unvaxxed. % of vaccinated cases was 22%

State B had 5114 cases per week. 250 were vaccinated, 4864 were unvaxxed. % of vaccinated cases was 5%

Some take home messages here. Cursory look at the data: higher % or vaccinated cases. But of course there is if there are more vaccinated people.

It is also worth noting in State B that though the % was total pop was lower, there were nearly 2.5x's more cases in the vaccinated population. Showing how the unvaxxed negative affected the vaccinated in those areas.

Also the obvious 130 vs 5100. Quite a big difference there. Remember equal, matched populations. In America.

It is true the vax isn't full proof, but there is some significant data to show how effective it is, and it becomes more effective the higher the population is vaxxed. In highly vaccinated populations there will still be breakthrough cases, and they will make up a larger population of the total cases, simply because they make more of the total population. But you could assume that there would be many more cases if the population had less total vaccinations.

As for the mask argument. I get it. I am also fully aboard when it comes to minimally effective masks like those shear head wraps. Personally if a place has a mask mandate they should require more effective masks, like what the airlines do for flying.

But the argument that masks are stupid if you take them off for food is missing a point. It is about diminishing risks. Sure you can spread stuff when the mask is off, even for " an individual kernel of popcorn". But there are signs that viral load is related to exposure. So you an effective mask for even 50% of the time, you are reducing potential risk. Also If you require a mask that many eventually ignore. Some others may not, so the total risk does go down.

And you can't tell me that a mask that surgeons where over your cut open, exposed, highly susceptible bodies does not help at all at reducing the amount of potential spread of this primarily respiratory distributed virus.

Here is the good news. Before Delta hit, things were ramping down SIGNIFICANTLY. Our numbers of hospitalizations were at the lowest since we starting to track them. Delta did hit hard. Our hospitalizations were almost equal to the highest number we had at the peak (with no vax). And it rose in weeks what it took months to do in 2020. So the actual good new, numbers are falling steady and we are nearing the low numbers that we had before delta. Locally masks are mostly optional FWIW. Most people in public here do not wear them.

Lets hope this continues to fall. Also lets hope there isn't another variant that hits as hard, or harder than Delta.

I strongly encourage people to get vaccinated. The higher the population the lower the risk. I have had to wear a mask every day at work since this thing has started. I work out (indoors) with one. I continue to wear it in most public places since about 30% of patient load are elderly and susceptible to getting significantly sick. I am tired of the mask, believe especially fully vaxxed ( and recently boosted). But I am coming home for the Hawaii football game and the 2 basketball games and wanted to protect my vaccinated, elderly parents.

Also some other data. Getting COVID has mixed results in immunity. The average is 3 months from what I have been told by our experts. Some have very little to no antibodies after getting sick. The Vaccinated has shown 6-8 months of antibody protection. That also varies. But it is worth noting that the vax generally protects better than getting the disease itself.

Protects is the operative word here. Nothing is 100% or even a "cure". So do what you can to protect yourself and others.

6-8 months? I’ve had 10-12 and some I suspect longer with our own employees. But antibodies, they’re easy to measure and they become the “proof” of immunity even though they are only the tip of the iceberg - tcells and bcells tell you long term, antibodies just tell you immediate … I understand why the focus is on antibodies, I truly do, and while they are certainly important, such a tiny piece of the immunity puzzle. Measure t and B cells to get a more complete and accurate picture. If those fade, then there’s trouble on the horizon. Antibodies will fade, they have to … you can’t store that many antibodies in your plasma cumulatively.

I respect your knowledge and appreciate you sharing that data.

Here’s where I don’t trust: are the unvaxxed those without one jab? Those without the second jab? Those without the booster? Those within 2-weeks of the second jab?

The later group is highly susceptible to catching this so labeling someone within that timeframe as “unvaxxed” is disingenuous. It skews the numbers to show what you want them to.

It’s like when they recently tried to change the definition of space travel. They, literally, changed how far “outer space” was from Earth just to say someone had completed the first whatever type of flight to outer space. The science community, rightfully, questioned that move.

Any treatments we do must be proven over time before they are accepted and approved. They must also be scrutinized and tested against in order to be accepted. Then we need to look at the long-term affects. You’re very aware of this as a PT. The long-term efficacy and side effects from the “jab” aren’t known at this point because they haven’t been tested.

I talked with a cardiac doctor one time while observing his surgery and he was telling me what he could and couldn’t do based on the long-term studies. “Because this procedure is only 50% effective, I can’t do it since I could cause more harm than good.” (The guy is a genius and knows everything about everything!). He and the medical community knew that because that method had been scrutinized versus the patient’s ability to recover on their own.

This is what causes me pause. I got sick from the flu shot. I sure as (beep) don’t want to come down with Gillian Barre from a “jab.”
What’s unsettling is the constant goalpost moving and it never moves towards the “normal” side, always shifts further from. Things have been redefined to fit the pandemic (herd has been officially redefined, even the word “vax” has been redefined. Protection is redefined. 100% has been redefined to sometimes. Naturally immune has been struck from the dictionary altogether. Studies are intentionally massaged to “prove” what they want to espouse. It’s sickening what they’ve done with “science”. All the jockeying has been towards … masks save lives, this thing kills nearly anybody that it touches, but the vax is an incredible invention and it won’t cause any long term problems, it’s safe for kids even.

And all of that is - bullshit.

They fd up in a major way and they keep moving goalposts to get out of the hole they created, but they won’t. Too many lies upon lies, too much deception.

Reactions: bcvegaspt

Reducing risk..

Can you explain the science behind wearing a mask to my table at a restaurant, taking mask off for two hours, placing mask back on to leave restraunt, is reducing risk?

It's for optics nonsense.

It's like the stupid 'this table has been sanitized' signs you see.

What? Taco Bell wasn't cleaning tables before? Applebees didn't wash their silverware? Are they using some new Anti-Microbial Covid solution?

There aren't any new sanitation practices going on. It's for optic nonsense.

Even better example. The stupid plastic partitions up everywhere. New York Times did an article saying they likely do more harm than good by limiting airflow. But they are still up all over Vegas.

Purely a guess here, but had grocery stores slapped some oscillating fans up everywhere, to create a more continuous air flow it would be more helpful than the masks.

Reality is, its here to stay. It will become endemic and it will be on each individual to take precautions.

We're still required to wear masks here in Nevada. After being told if you were vaxxed they could come off.

Its nonsense at this point.

I'll continue to eat my popcorn one kernel at a time...

Also if you aren't vaccinated, consider it. At the very least it mitigates symptoms. And once we get to 80% vaccination all the BS stops. Unless of course the goalposts are moved yet again..

I posted the deaths by age attributed to Covid according to the CDC. Also linked an article about correlation of obesity and Covid hospitalizations and deaths. Its massive.

That is what the CDC should be churning out daily. The at risk groups. Hammer that point home. Tell people in blunt terms to exercise, eat right etc. You see any big push on that topic? I don't. Not only would it reduce Covid deaths, it helps people to live a healthier life long term.

Instead its masks, lockdowns and mandates.

Recovery rate for Covid is extremely high. No I'm not saying it's just the flu. It isn't. It's obviously worse. But we are treating low risk, healthy people like they have the plague. It's been portrayed that way on the nightly news and by our politicians. It needs to stop.

Also what's your feeling on the link between the Moderna vaccine and myocarditis in people under 18? I'll link the NPR story if you like. Is it worth the risk to mandate people under 18 be vaccinated?

Several European countries have halted administering Moderna to those under 30. Oh, hey remember that shot we told you, you had to take...Well about that.

Again, I still think people should vaccinate, but believe it's their right to weigh the risks and they should not be ostracized from society if they don't.

Last edited:
Integrity in question

Pfizer data questioned.

This throws shade on their data and makes people question the science.
That's why third parties need to scrutinize data, parties dealing in science, not payoffs.

Hey ... if this data actually, works, do you realize how much money we can make? There's never been a pharma score of this level before ... let's just cross our fingers and hope the data looks good? Or let's make the data look good and cash in?

This is why their "efficacy" was so high ... for "approval"... and real world is much lower.

Imagine that, decades of not being able to do dick with any vax vs anything in the corona family ... and poof! Four hours and 10 minutes later, we magically have several to choose from!

Nevermind that the "gold standard" of diagnosis was a tiny snippet of code given to us by China.

If it's not even a little bit fishy, you ain't thinking.

Hey, if you wanna go all in and trust big gov, politicians, career bureaucrats, media, pharma, and China, be my guest.

Reducing risk..

Can you explain the science behind wearing a mask to my table at a restaurant, taking mask off for two hours, placing mask back on to leave restraunt, is reducing risk?

It's for optics nonsense.

It's like the stupid 'this table has been sanitized' signs you see.

What? Taco Bell wasn't cleaning tables before? Applebees didn't wash their silverware? Are they using some new Anti-Microbial Covid solution?

There aren't any new sanitation practices going on. It's for optic nonsense.

Even better example. The stupid plastic partitions up everywhere. New York Times did an article saying they likely do more harm than good by limiting airflow. But they are still up all over Vegas.

Purely a guess here, but had grocery stores slapped some oscillating fans up everywhere, to create a more continuous air flow it would be more helpful than the masks.

Reality is, its here to stay. It will become endemic and it will be on each individual to take precautions.

We're still required to wear masks here in Nevada. After being told if you were vaxxed they could come off.

Its nonsense at this point.

I'll continue to eat my popcorn one kernel at a time...

Also if you aren't vaccinated, consider it. At the very least it mitigates symptoms. And once we get to 80% vaccination all the BS stops. Unless of course the goalposts are moved yet again..

I posted the deaths by age attributed to Covid according to the CDC. Also linked an article about correlation of obesity and Covid hospitalizations and deaths. Its massive.

That is what the CDC should be churning out daily. The at risk groups. Hammer that point home. Tell people in blunt terms to exercise, eat right etc. You see any big push on that topic? I don't. Not only would it reduce Covid deaths, it helps people to live a healthier life long term.

Instead its masks, lockdowns and mandates.

Recovery rate for Covid is extremely high. No I'm not saying it's just the flu. It isn't. It's obviously worse. But we are treating low risk, healthy people like they have the plague. It's been portrayed that way on the nightly news and by our politicians. It needs to stop.

Also what's your feeling on the link between the Moderna vaccine and myocarditis in people under 18? I'll link the NPR story if you like. Is it worth the risk to mandate people under 18 be vaccinated?

Several European countries have halted administering Moderna to those under 30. Oh, hey remember that shot we told you, you had to take...Well about that.

Again, I still think people should vaccinate, but believe it's their right to weigh the risks and they should not be ostracized from society if they don't.

I read where Pfizer just added a compound to their kids size vials that helps battle myocarditis. I think. Haven' looked too closely. But it wouldn't surprise me. It SHOULD have to go back through the FDA for re-approval with a new formulation, not that it would matter, the last bastion of hope rubber stamps shit in record time now .... at least a couple of people weren't comfortable with it ... would rather they stay and fight than step down though.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I read where Pfizer just added a compound to their kids size vials that helps battle myocarditis. I think. Haven' looked too closely. But it wouldn't surprise me. It SHOULD have to go back through the FDA for re-approval with a new formulation, not that it would matter, the last bastion of hope rubber stamps shit in record time now .... at least a couple of people weren't comfortable with it ... would rather they stay and fight than step down though.

I find the Moderna situation in Europe interesting.

Let's say you are 28. Your job required you to get the vaccine. You develop myocarditis. Nobody can be held liable? I have a hard time with that..

Let's say you are 28. Your job required you to get the vaccine. You develop myocarditis. Nobody can be held liable? I have a hard time with that..
Everyone needs to be vaxxed. Eliminate the control group as much as you can so that if issues arise, you have nothing to compare it with.

countries dump a vax because of signals. We are cool with them. Countries keep schools open to no detriment to the children, we close ours. Countries won’t vax kids, we are green lit.

Which shouldn’t be surprising. We haven’t paid attention to anyone else’s successes, we are going to do it our own way. Because the only scientists that matter are American scientists.

THIS!

Guillan Barre is our age group’s myocarditis. Look it up. It sounds “mild” until you’ve tracked it from the hospital, to inpatient rehab, on to outpatient rehab like I did for my final case study for PT. It’s extremely limiting and could have long-term adverse effects.

So let’s say you’re unlucky and are struck with this diagnosis. You may not be thinking of suing for millions but who is going to care for you in the short-term and for the long-term? Someone has to stay home so that cuts out two incomes from the family. Insurance covers MINIMAL in home health (this started Jan 2020 and is why I got out). So you can’t work, can’t pay bills, and may get some bad wounds from laying in one position for too long.

But it’s just a “jab.”

If I lose every dime by not being able to work, if vaccines are required, then so be it. I will still have my health and that’s invaluable.

The counter is if I catch covid. It’s a risk, but I’m not inviting one possible risk to “maybe” prevent another.

THIS!

Guillan Barre is our age group’s myocarditis. Look it up. It sounds “mild” until you’ve tracked it from the hospital, to inpatient rehab, on to outpatient rehab like I did for my final case study for PT. It’s extremely limiting and could have long-term adverse effects.

So let’s say you’re unlucky and are struck with this diagnosis. You may not be thinking of suing for millions but who is going to care for you in the short-term and for the long-term? Someone has to stay home so that cuts out two incomes from the family. Insurance covers MINIMAL in home health (this started Jan 2020 and is why I got out). So you can’t work, can’t pay bills, and may get some bad wounds from laying in one position for too long.

But it’s just a “jab.”

If I lose every dime by not being able to work, if vaccines are required, then so be it. I will still have my health and that’s invaluable.

The counter is if I catch covid. It’s a risk, but I’m not inviting one possible risk to “maybe” prevent another.

Because this stuff is so polarizing, I feel like I have to preface everything with the fact I am vaccinated and still think people should.

But I understand the hesitancy of some. (Not the Nano robot Qanon crowd).

I have issues with..

Mandates.
Actual efficacy of masks.
How it was initially rolled out.
Lack of liability.
Hypocrisy of those mandating or pushing mandates not following their own rules.
The constant doom and gloom coverage.
The lack of honesty in reporting ie. Failure or reluctance to highlight the most at risk groups.

I don't have any vaccine fears per say.
I think it limiting symptoms and helping protect at risk folks is a net positive.
And sadly it's the only metric that I think will end all the mandates..

Every ounce of information should be made available to the public. Positives, negatives, everything.

Because this stuff is so polarizing, I feel like I have to preface everything with the fact I am vaccinated and still think people should.

But I understand the hesitancy of some. (Not the Nano robot Qanon crowd).

I have issues with..

Mandates.
Actual efficacy of masks.
How it was initially rolled out.
Lack of liability.
Hypocrisy of those mandating or pushing mandates not following their own rules.
The constant doom and gloom coverage.
The lack of honesty in reporting ie. Failure or reluctance to highlight the most at risk groups.

I don't have any vaccine fears per say.
I think it limiting symptoms and helping protect at risk folks is a net positive.
And sadly it's the only metric that I think will end all the mandates..

Every ounce of information should be made available to the public. Positives, negatives, everything.
I’m about choice. And truth. We have neither.

A choice is far different than an ultimatum. Not the same. I’ve never blamed people for whatever choice they’ve made, I just hope they were armed with some facts so there’s no buyer’s remorse. And I hope it they take it, it’s absolutely flawless.

Just had a very large get together for Halloween. As far as I know, nobody asked anybody what their vax status is, nobody was asking anybody to mask or not mask. The covid subject didn’t even come up as far as I know. We just had a good time. I guess everyone came with the same mindset.

10 years to properly develop, per Fauci.
I understand why it was expedited. But man, this was insanely fast especially with a brand new technology. Not comfortable with it because I believe in actual science, observation, trial and error. And the messaging, holy crap was it awful. Ain’t a single person here that thought 11 months ago that the success rate would be where it is based on what was stated at that time.

I didn’t like how there wasn’t extensive trials, I’ll never agree with unblinding a control that early, it’s a HUGE red flag to unblind, it just means you don’t want people to see the control group which is absolutely critical when you are truly measuring.

I stated when the vax came out, I wanted to see how it handled the bug. Early it was great, of course, but that’s because we were on a seasonal dip, not many at all were getting sick. The bug was low prevalence. When it spiked, breakthroughs occurred and the goalpost shifts came. But I was/am eager to see the winter spike … with so many vax administered, you’d think we’d be close to herd, but the vax isn’t adding to herd very well because of breakthrough. It’s an imperfect vax meaning leaky and if you research leaky vaxxes, there are some potential worries. That’s why I want to see winter. That’ll tell us a lot more about these vaxxes. I’m worried, to be honest.

I wish we went more traditional but you can’t mass produce at this level with a traditional vax.

Nobody will change their mind around here. But, I guess I will choose the advice of my doctors over the posts from the Rebel-net science club.
Got my booster.

It’s easy to be passive aggressive when you find some people who agree with your POV. It’s not easy to accept people who actually have science degrees that question the science.

This is how science progresses but you don’t know this since it’s not “taught” to you on your highly scientific news channels - sarcasm - and you were a grade school teacher where little kids had to listen to your POV.

You try to act like you have an open mind but you prefer to lecture every chance you have.
On this topic you have zero expertise. I guarantee that.

Throughout history vaccines take a decade to get studied, scrutinized, etc. before being provided to humans. This one took 10 months. You don’t see the issue with this? Who’s following blindly here?

Reactions: rebelx
There are no legitimate scientific study with an actual, effective control group that reflects that cloth masks do anything to stop stopping the spread or transmission of Covid.

Forcing a child to wear a cloth mask for eight hours during school is all theater. It isn't protecting anyone.

Now a surgicial N95 respirator masks can be effective in reducing transmission. But most people don't have a N95 mask, and many people who do have them are not wearing them properly which is reducing their effectiveness.

Last edited:
There are have been approximately 500 children under the age of 18 that have died of COVID since the beginning of the pandemic.

To be that in perspective, the death rate for Covid for children is lower than what it is for influenza in a typical flu season.

I'd say conservatively at least 97% of those 500 deaths, the child had a serious comorbidity - like cancer or obesity.

A healthy child has the same odds of being killed by lightning than being killed by Covid.

Forcing children to take this vaccine is criminally insane.

Last edited:

Israeli scientific studies have strongly concluded that the natural immunity from a previous Covid infection is significantly stronger than the immunity afforded by the vaccines.

Israeli studies have also concluded that the vaccines have strongly waned in effectiveness within 2 months of receiving the jab. There's worldwide evidence strongly supporting this waning immunity by looking how the countries with the highest vaccination rates (Ireland, Israel, Singapore, U.K., Denmark) currently have the highest transmission and hospitalization rates in the world.

And we know the vaccines have serious waning immunity issues because our health leaders are going to be requiring booster shots to achieve "full vaccination" status in the immediate future.

There was also a UK study that was just released which concludes (and many people had already assumed) that the vaccines do not stop the spread or transmission of the Delta variant. So whether you're vaxxed or not, you can equally spread the virus to other people. So the entire policy basis behind the vaccines mandates that the vaxxed need to be protected from the unvaxxed, and the unvaxxed are intentionally killing other people by not getting the shot, is not based on any scientific reality.

The only justification to get the vaccine is that the vaxx may reduce the symptoms of the virus if you get infected. Otherwise, you're not protecting your co-worker by getting the vaxx because the vaxx doesn't stop the spread of Covid.

They even changed the Merriam Webster definition of vaccines to state that vaccines offer "protection" not "immunity" from a virus.

Reactions: j. spilotro
BC, as usual, you go personal. When you find an example of me claiming to know more than scientists, please let me know. You may not trust NIH, CDC, WHO, Mayo clinic, many doctors and, yes, scientists. Maybe they are all stupid.
My statement was that I will follow my doctors' recommendations. I will stand with that.
Do what you will.

BC, as usual, you go personal. When you find an example of me claiming to know more than scientists, please let me know. You may not trust NIH, CDC, WHO, Mayo clinic, many doctors and, yes, scientists. Maybe they are all stupid.
My statement was that I will follow my doctors' recommendations. I will stand with that.
Do what you will.
I love the passive aggressive approach yet again!

YOU claimed that I’m a racist! That was the first shot fired. Now that I fire back, you play the victim role. Fitting.

I actually came back to wish you good health. Maybe after 5 years, we can chill.

You guys can discuss politics and watch UNLV basketball at the same time!!

Put it live for those that can’t go to the game.

I think it could get some views on YouTube.

Well said. Two things...
1. after 16 months of getting covid My antibodies are VERY high. Just did my 3rd blood test last week.
2. In your B scenario. If the vaxxed can get it and transmit it, why are you saying the unvaxxed transmitted it to the vaxxed ?
Real ques, no agenda and THANKS for the informed insight

Reactions: 86Rebel
Well said. Two things...
1. after 16 months of getting covid My antibodies are VERY high. Just did my 3rd blood test last week.
2. In your B scenario. If the vaxxed can get it and transmit it, why are you saying the unvaxxed transmitted it to the vaxxed ?
Real ques, no agenda and THANKS for the informed insight
If you are still high with abs at 16 months without vax, you may have had a re-exposure (asymptomatcally/mild cold) … which I actually hope is the case. Then your body is doing what God and evolution intended in the first place.

Your ab test - did it test for anti spike or anti nucleoplasmid?

Also abs are important, but bcell and tcells are the key. If you want to spend the money, about $150, I think the site is t-detect.com. Quest station here in town will draw you and send to them. If that’s positive (it will be with natural infection/recovery), bingo. Game. Set. Match.

PS, vaxxed absolutely transmit. And they are making up a significant chunk of hospitalizations.

Reactions: RebelScrub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT