ADVERTISEMENT

Coach or covid talk

I live in a very highly conservative area. Enough so that I got called out for my three year old and I wearing a mask at the post office. There is nothing that pisses me off more than people getting into your personal business no matter what you do. Jist let people be and let them live their own lives and butt out!
Off my soap box now.

I live in a very highly conservative area. Enough so that I got called out for my three year old and I wearing a mask at the post office. There is nothing that pisses me off more than people getting into your personal business no matter what you do. Jist let people be and let them live their own lives and butt out!
Off my soap box now.
It’s not a soap box.

It’s sensible.

Off my soap box now.

Agree totally.

I'm a bit skeptical of mask efficacy in real world scenarios.

But.

I have no issue with people who mask or mask their children etc. I don't know their situation.

Not into mask shaming.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Oh man. Where to start with you.

Of the vaccinated, how many recovered first? A whole lot of them. Tossing them in to calculate any efficacy … seriously? You don’t see an issue when you take 30+% of recovered (who received the jab), ones that have the best protection possible from natural immunity … and place it in the “vaxxed bucket”? As a scientist, you don’t see this as disingenuous at best? Seriously? You don’t see how much that inflates things? Wow.

I mean, that’s just common sense, not science.
You make a valid point. I would like to see a comparison between vaccinated people who had a confirmed case of Covid compared to those who did not have confirmed cases. But on the other side of things, the pool of “unvaccinated” includes those who had Covid and did not get a jab. So maybe it balances out.

You make a valid point. I would like to see a comparison between vaccinated people who had a confirmed case of Covid compared to those who did not have confirmed cases. But on the other side of things, the pool of “unvaccinated” includes those who had Covid and did not get a jab. So maybe it balances out.
Agree totally.

I'm a bit skeptical of mask efficacy in real world scenarios.

But.

I have no issue with people who mask or mask their children etc. I don't know their situation.

Not into mask shaming.
Not into any shaming. Do as you please. Make your life choices, whatever they may be.

it’s not that hard.

Reactions: CRhodes1983
Your picking and choosing what data to follow. So, in your conclusion being vaccinated makes you more likely to pass on the virus? Asymptomatic makes you more likely to pass on the virus because you don't know you have it, is what you are saying. But this is completely disregarding that 90% plus of people being vaccinated are not getting the virus. Also, the people with breakthrough cases have a significantly less viral load and they are positive for half the time in most cases. So, less get the virus, they have a much lower load than a non vaccinated and they have the virus for half the time but they are still more likely to pass on the virus? Give me a break man.

"While the COVID-19 vaccines are proving to be highly effective in preventing COVID-19 infection, no vaccine is 100% effective, and breakthrough infections do occur. Among 3,975 participants in two studies, SARS-CoV-2 infections were identified in five participants who were fully vaccinated and 11 who were partially vaccinated, as well as in 156 unvaccinated participants. Approximately half of the participants were from Arizona study sites.

Researchers found that study participants who were partially or fully vaccinated with the Pfizer and Moderna messenger RNA vaccines at the time of infection had a viral load that was 40% less than that of unvaccinated participants. Viral load – the amount of SARS-CoV-2 virus found in a test sample – is not an indicator of how contagious an individual is, though early COVID-19 research suggests viral load could play a role in disease severity and secondary transmission.

In addition to disease severity, researchers looked at infection longevity. The majority of infections among unvaccinated participants were detected for two or more weeks, compared with only one week among vaccinated participants. That represents a 66% reduction in the risk that a vaccinated person will have a confirmed infection for more than one week."
90% plus?

Light reading.

I’m just saying, don’t think because you are vaxxed that you are invulnerable, not by a long shot. And that you aren’t a potential threat to others. These aren’t insignificant numbers, either.

Stay careful, do whatever it is you think you need to protect yourselves and/or others.

I hate the public health messaging on this thing …

I'd suggest people read this.

Maryland up to 30% of their Covid deaths are vaccinated people.

I said in another thread that these vaccines were over sold and have under delivered. (Dtill think people should consider getting vaxxed) But I can understand the hesitancy.

How did get the vax, lose the mask, a few months ago turn into.

Uh keep wearing your mask and you may need another shot...Or two...

There was zero talk of boosters ever.

It hasn't slowed the spread.

It's mitigated symptoms.

Not what was promised..

Those that were most at risk are still at risk. Maybe to a lesser degree but risk remains.

Consider:
At no time have the vaccines claimed to be 100% effective.
It was always stated that if a breakthrough occurred, it was less likely to results in hospitalization or death, but not impossible.
It was promoted, before Delta, that if 80% of people vaccinated, we could ditch the masks. Still waiting for the 80%, and Delta changed things.
Boosters were indeed discussed early, but in terms of something that might b÷ needed.
Boosters for vaccines are commonplace.
Covid-19 was new. We had and have to learn.. The fact that we learn more is a positive not a negative.
Covid-19 is proving to be just as difficult as predicted. Not a regular flu.

I'd suggest people read this.

Maryland up to 30% of their Covid deaths are vaccinated people.

I said in another thread that these vaccines were over sold and have under delivered. (Dtill think people should consider getting vaxxed) But I can understand the hesitancy.

How did get the vax, lose the mask, a few months ago turn into.

Uh keep wearing your mask and you may need another shot...Or two...

There was zero talk of boosters ever.

It hasn't slowed the spread.

It's mitigated symptoms.

Not what was promised..

Those that were most at risk are still at risk. Maybe to a lesser degree but risk remains.
People that have made up their minds will keep their eyes and mind closed. They don’t want to hear it or see it. Which is the polar opposite of actual science.

You take in data, you assess, reassess and readjust how you do things.

I don’t like what I’m seeing … transparency would do so much good - so people could make decisions on the whole set of data, not cherry picked segments. That’s dangerous and foolish.

I’m all for personal choices, not going to tell people they should mask or not mask, vax or not vax. Get the data, chew on it, find sources you can trust … and make your decisions. It boggles my mind that people will spend more time religiously researching their next car or computer purchase, digesting all the fine details and specs … than they do on their own health.

Consider:
At no time have the vaccines claimed to be 100% effective.
It was always stated that if a breakthrough occurred, it was less likely to results in hospitalization or death, but not impossible.
It was promoted, before Delta, that if 80% of people vaccinated, we could ditch the masks. Still waiting for the 80%, and Delta changed things.
Boosters were indeed discussed early, but in terms of something that might b÷ needed.
Boosters for vaccines are commonplace.
Covid-19 was new. We had and have to learn.. The fact that we learn more is a positive not a negative.
Covid-19 is proving to be just as difficult as predicted. Not a regular flu.

Incorrect.

When the vaccines were rolled out we were told by the Biden administration and the head of the CDC that..

1) Masks could come off.
2) Vaccines would mitigate the spread of the virus. Both of those statements have been proven to be false.

They either lied...Or they were over zealous.

In either case they were wrong on those two points. Period end of story.

There was zero talk of booster shots. Now we are pushing boosters.

What we were told is that the vaccines were 90% effective.

There was no talk of waning efficacy. There was definitely no talk of waning efficacy in a short period as 6 months.

What I find in discourse these days is that if people aren't as frightened as you (not you, you, you being general term) they are uncaring. If they question anything, or have any hesitancy pertaining to vaccines masks they are some nut job. ..Same goes the other way. You are a coward or whatever if you are worried about covid..Its just the Flu, etc..

Take last week for example.

Colin Powell passed away from Covid complications.

The more anti vaccine crowd was quick to jump on it and say 'See it doesn't work!'. This was gross opportunism.

On the flipside media outlets were quick to point out his age and all his comorbidities. Which was disingenuous, because these same outlets scolded/dismissed people in the past for pointing out who is most at risk with Covid..Like somehow actually pointing out the high recovery rate for the vast majority of people was wrong. Pointing out that the vast majority of deaths are aged 65+. Upwards of 30% of Covid deaths were complicated by Obesity. (Higher if you remove the 65+ from the equation).

Uncomfortable truths are still true.

@NSU67

From CDC..

Total deaths from COVID-19 736,875
0-17 years 558
18-29 years 4,156
30-39 years 12,217
40-49 years 30,090
50-64 years 132,407
65-74 years 166,424
75-84 years 192,375
85 years and older 198,648

556,00 Covid deaths of the 736,000 are aged 65+. Well over half of total. Half of all Covid deaths are people beyond the average age of life expectancy. Around 30% are 7-10 years beyond avg life expectancy.

No I'm not saying these people have any less right to live or its any less tragic.

But let's stop pushing a narrative or acting like Covid is a death sentence for everyone. It simply isn't the case. Even in the most at risk categories, recovery rates around 95%. (I did quick math here, if that number is wrong, someone correct it please).

Among low risk groups recovery rate is over 99%.

Said this before. You walk out of your house any given day your chances of seeing tomorrow are never 100%.

I digress..

Around 30% of Covid deaths under the age of 65 have been linked to complications from obesity.

So of the remaining 178,000 deaths, at least 53,000 can be directly linked to Obesity..

There have been 500 deaths aged 1-17. There were more deaths in that age group from H1N1 I believe. I don't remember a push for vaccines then. (Correct me if I'm wrong) My guess, most of those aged 1-17 had underlying health issues.

Pointing these things out is not denying Covid.

It is actually a more honest depiction of what is going on than what is getting pumped out on the nightly news, where these topics are barely talked about or shunned like a leper.

Simply put, for people aged 1-50 barring outliers, Covid is far less dangerous.

Like I said those are CDC numbers..The 30% number for obesity was pulled from another article. I can post if you like.

Last edited:
People that have made up their minds will keep their eyes and mind closed. They don’t want to hear it or see it. Which is the polar opposite of actual science.

You take in data, you assess, reassess and readjust how you do things.

I don’t like what I’m seeing … transparency would do so much good - so people could make decisions on the whole set of data, not cherry picked segments. That’s dangerous and foolish.

I’m all for personal choices, not going to tell people they should mask or not mask, vax or not vax. Get the data, chew on it, find sources you can trust … and make your decisions. It boggles my mind that people will spend more time religiously researching their next car or computer purchase, digesting all the fine details and specs … than they do on their own health.

I just posted recent CDC age breakdown for Covid deaths.

People can take what they want from it. I think it paints a pretty clear picture. In fact its crystal clear. Crystal clear if people refrain from using outliers or personal anecdotes as 'proof' of anything.

Your 94 year old chain smoking overweight grandpa who beat Covid, isn't proof that Covid is nothing more than the flu. Just like the 27 year old marathon runner who died, that your 3rd cousin knew, isn't proof of anything. Outliers..

Incorrect.

When the vaccines were rolled out we were told by the Biden administration and the head of the CDC that..

1) Masks could come off.
2) Vaccines would mitigate the spread of the virus. Both of those statements have been proven to be false.

They either lied...Or they were over zealous.

In either case they were wrong on those two points. Period end of story.

There was zero talk of booster shots. Now we are pushing boosters.

What we were told is that the vaccines were 90% effective.

There was no talk of waning efficacy. There was definitely no talk of waning efficacy in a short period as 6 months.

What I find in discourse these days is that if people aren't as frightened as you (not you, you, you being general term) they are uncaring. If they question anything, or have any hesitancy pertaining to vaccines masks they are some nut job. ..Same goes the other way. You are a coward or whatever if you are worried about covid..Its just the Flu, etc..

Take last week for example.

Colin Powell passed away from Covid complications.

The more anti vaccine crowd was quick to jump on it and say 'See it doesn't work!'. This was gross opportunism.

On the flipside media outlets were quick to point out his age and all his comorbidities. Which was disingenuous, because these same outlets scolded/dismissed people in the past for pointing out who is most at risk with Covid..Like somehow actually pointing out the high recovery rate for the vast majority of people was wrong. Pointing out that the vast majority of deaths are aged 65+. Upwards of 30% of Covid deaths were complicated by Obesity. (Higher if you remove the 65+ from the equation).

Uncomfortable truths are still true.
"When the vaccines were rolled out we were told by the Biden administration and the head of the CDC that..

1) Masks could come off."

His mask is off.

Bull,, There is the rub. You did not refute any of my points. Many of yours are on point.
I did not in any post deny that things have changed as time and conditions changed.
I will stand with what I posted.
I also will agree with you about Biden wearing a mask. He should have.
And, numbers be damned, if I was responsible for even one person dying or getting brain damage, as has happened in my family, well...
So, I will wear my mask, get my booster, and try to be safe. I am not afraid of shots. I got plenty in the Army. No choice.
Stay well.

Ignoring the thousand who committed suicide because of these draconian requirements or those affected adversely by the vaccine, or do only those lives that matter to you count? Ignoring the 10's of million's who have watched their life savings disappear while billionaires have seen this as a money pit, and those who don't want to work have been provided with a pay raise and long term vacation on the middle class and future generations dime is of no consequence. Based on your new gold standard we will all be required to wear mask permanently. Are you going to wear a mask permanently to stop the spread of influenza or other common colds, or are those lives of less importance? Once the politicians have run the course with this virus, they will find another one to replace it and continue to spread fear!

Since there are always diseases that can be transmitted through the air, should we all permanently shut down this world until nobody ever dies? First the mask where required for a few weeks to slow the spread of the virus, then they were to stop the spread of the virus, then mask would be required until you got the vaccine, then they find the vaccine doesn't prevent a large number of people from getting or spreading the virus, then mask for all, now they want to provide another and another booster shot, the target will continue to move as long as there is a political and financial gain for those in charge.

Considering the way this entire virus has been handled based on political and financial gain, I have absolutely zero trust in those currently controlling this county! When they shut everything down, it was OK for Walmart to stay open with thousand of people inside the stores at all times, but 10's of millions of mom and pop stores with far fewer customers must be shutdown for safety, in many areas of the country marijuana dispensaries are considered vital while athletic clubs (people health) are not, planes with people shoved together breathing from the same limited air are ok but bars (which have a much better air circulation system) are not, etc....

Last edited:
Bull,, There is the rub. You did not refute any of my points. Many of yours are on point.
I did not in any post deny that things have changed as time and conditions changed.
I will stand with what I posted.
I also will agree with you about Biden wearing a mask. He should have.
And, numbers be damned, if I was responsible for even one person dying or getting brain damage, as has happened in my family, well...
So, I will wear my mask, get my booster, and try to be safe. I am not afraid of shots. I got plenty in the Army. No choice.
Stay well.

You're misinterpreting what I'm saying.

You said at not point were these vaccines guaranteed 100% effective.

You are correct there, they weren't. I don't believe any vaccines are.

However, we were initially told these vaccines 90% effective. That was the claim by the CDC and parroted by the current administration.

This has proven to be false.

It was an overly zealous claim made by Pfizer, Moderna and J&J and then regurgitated by the CDC..

At no point were boosters discussed during initial roll out. It only became clear that would be neccessary as real world data rolled in from Israel and the UK.

There in lies the issue with the messaging.

We see a continual moving of the goal posts.

Not once has Faucci said or given a metric for a return to normalcy.

Give people a number, not 'When cases are under control'.

It's like putting a sign outside your door that says 'Free beer tomorrow'. It's always going to be tomorrow and there is never any free beer.

You (not you, you, in general you) cant froth at the mouth about vaccine and mask skeptics when the guy in charge of messaging and his advisors hand them a boatload of ammunition like that video.

People need to be consistent in their outrage.

Apply the same standard to all people across the board.

I've said throughout. I think people should vax. Especially at risk groups.

I do not support the idea of forcing it on anyone or coercing people into it..

Be well. Take extra precautions for the week or so after your booster..

Ignoring the thousand who committed suicide because of these draconian requirements or those affected adversely by the vaccine, or do only those lives that matter to you count? Based on your new gold standard we will all be required to wear mask permanently since there are always diseases that can be transmitted through the air, so should we all permanently shut down this world until nobody ever dies?
That’s the thing. Go all in with mitigations and look wtf we have done to people. Mental health is going to pay for decades. Overall, things are much worse now than they were a year ago, top to bottom.

Save two weeks for a granny, sacrifice a child to suicide, yeah. Awesome. Save a month vs lose 70 years. And then use children as guinea pigs. Along with adults. As mandated. Heartless, soulless people …

This is societal Mengele crap.

This insane tunnel vision worrying about one solitary facet is so short sighted, non scientific and certainly requires no critical thinking skill. It’s an appeal to emotion, zero poise or crisis management skills.

The stupidity of the entire situation! My son was in Iraq last year (Nevada army national guard), and got covid and was sick for a couple of days, and kept in isolation for a few weeks. When the vaccine came out, he was forced to get the vaccine even though he had already had the virus, and got far sicker from the vaccine then from the virus. He is one of most of those he served with in Iraq that was pissed they were forced to get the vaccine!

An otherwise healthy nurse (runs 5 days per week and did this before Covid) I worked with in home health got it before the vaccines came out. It hit her pretty hard. She got diagnosed about 3 days ago with it a second time but was out running errands and living life before getting checked because she was feeling tired.

I’m tempted to meet up with her now that she’s lightly symptomatic since I haven’t been diagnosed with it yet.

My point is that she’s not rushing out to get a vaccine (especially now) since that would flood her body with the virus. She’s got an abundance of antibodies so why does she need a “jab?” (I like how they use that term versus “shot” or “injection.” One word doesn’t have a negative connotation while the other two do).

Frontline people have exposed themselves since day one and were considered heroes before they didn’t agree with this mandate. Now they are the enemy and selfish. Odd how that works.

The stupidity of the entire situation! My son was in Iraq last year (Nevada army national guard), and got covid and was sick for a couple of days, and kept in isolation for a few weeks. When the vaccine came out, he was forced to get the vaccine even though he had already had the virus, and got far sicker from the vaccine then from the virus. He is one of most of those he served with in Iraq that was pissed they were forced to get the vaccine!
Until they come clean on this instead of trying to fabricate bs reasons why somebody who has recovered needs a jab … you know it’s not about personal health.

It’s an immunology basic in spite of manipulated data to show that it “might be” beneficial. So you are inviting potential issues vs no gain … it really is senseless.

An otherwise healthy nurse (runs 5 days per week and did this before Covid) I worked with in home health got it before the vaccines came out. It hit her pretty hard. She got diagnosed about 3 days ago with it a second time but was out running errands and living life before getting checked because she was feeling tired.

I’m tempted to meet up with her now that she’s lightly symptomatic since I haven’t been diagnosed with it yet.

My point is that she’s not rushing out to get a vaccine (especially now) since that would flood her body with the virus. She’s got an abundance of antibodies so why does she need a “jab?” (I like how they use that term versus “shot” or “injection.” One word doesn’t have a negative connotation while the other two do).

Frontline people have exposed themselves since day one and were considered heroes before they didn’t agree with this mandate. Now they are the enemy and selfish. Odd how that works.
What you say sounds crazy to people that don’t understand it much … but I totally understand where you are coming from. You can run it by a layperson and they’ll say you should be committed. Run it by a critical thinker with a background, they’ll know it makes sense. But … it’s still a risk as you know.

As long as you know “what to do” from A to Z afterwards (and beforehand) and I have no doubt you do.

You’re vaxxed? You’re leaky, you can spread it. And guess what? You’re more liable to be asymptomatic too … so you may be even more dangerous. Seen the stats across the world? Yeah, vaxxed is safe.

It went from we are sure you can’t get it … well, you can, but you won’t spread it … well, you can spread it but you won’t be hospitalized … well, you can be hospitalized but you won’t get it severely … well, you can get it and die, but it’s not as likely …. Meanwhile, efficacy keeps dropping, line up for another jab and we will repeat this process in a few more months.

It went from 100% to “eh, maybe” in no time. And it’s easy to claim 100% efficacy when viral prevalence at the time was next to nil.

Duped.
Those big Pharmaceutical companies aren't making the vaccines for free. While you can get it for free -your tax dollars are still buying the jabs. The politicians decide how to spend the tax dollars. Why the big push? like really why are they pushing it for kids now? That's just stupid - but those who lined up first to get the vaccine will get their kids vaccinated, thus the $$$'s keep rolling in. Cha Ching.
This has been a very informative thread. Not interested in relitigating the 2020 election. For me, and some 80 million other Americans, Biden was the better choice. To demonize him for not wearing a mask at that VA rally seems a bit harsh. To point it out and criticize him for it, seems reasonable. I certainly never saw Biden as a savior or as being infallible.

There is a football game tomorrow. Can the voodoo curse end against unr? Possibly but unlikely 🙁
it's not voodoo, it's poor administration not supporting athletics. guys like you making decisions about athletics.

Until they come clean on this instead of trying to fabricate bs reasons why somebody who has recovered needs a jab … you know it’s not about personal health.

It’s an immunology basic in spite of manipulated data to show that it “might be” beneficial. So you are inviting potential issues vs no gain … it really is senseless.
This is the MOST baffling thing to me so far. When your body fights off a disease, it now has the blueprint for how to fight off reoccurrences. I learned that in PT school so MD’s, RN’s, etc. had to learn that somewhere in their schooling, too.

Now, all of a sudden, a “vaccine” that was developed in less than 1 year is supposed to be superior to the body’s natural defense?

I didn’t talk meds much with my patients since I’m no expert in the field. When they’d ask me about the newest drug that was supposed to help with this or that, I’d tell them that the world doesn’t know for sure since it’s a newer drug. The drug has only been used for 1 or 2 years in humans versus Vitamin C that’s been around for 100’s of years and we know exactly what it does. NOBODY knows what the long-term effects of this “vaccine” are or how effective it is. That is what gives me pause.

This is the MOST baffling thing to me so far. When your body fights off a disease, it now has the blueprint for how to fight off reoccurrences. I learned that in PT school so MD’s, RN’s, etc. had to learn that somewhere in their schooling, too.

Now, all of a sudden, a “vaccine” that was developed in less than 1 year is supposed to be superior to the body’s natural defense?

I didn’t talk meds much with my patients since I’m no expert in the field. When they’d ask me about the newest drug that was supposed to help with this or that, I’d tell them that the world doesn’t know for sure since it’s a newer drug. The drug has only been used for 1 or 2 years in humans versus Vitamin C that’s been around for 100’s of years and we know exactly what it does. NOBODY knows what the long-term effects of this “vaccine” are or how effective it is. That is what gives me pause.
We did nothing but fail with other coronavirus vaccines in the past several decades. Then in 6 hours, we have 5 different ones that were initially pegged as “100%” until efficacy dropped like a ton of bricks.

It’s new. People that think this thing has gone through the proper trials … lol … we are the trial. Things do not get “approved” this quickly without cutting massive corners … many of these things are time based so of course they are cutting corners.

I’ve never been anti-vax, have had all mine, same with kids but for as long as I can remember, I have been anti-pharma. Big money, they don’t care about people, it’s about dollars. I believe that many things - NOT EVERYTHING - can be fixed or made better by lifestyle choices. I DON’T believe you need to take drugs for everything. To me, it’s the easy way out for many things. And it doesn’t always work. I try to avoid meds at all costs, always have. Oh, I still take them occasionally when I think I need them. But I’m not going to pop a Tylenol a day, a metformin every day … I take my vitamins, always have. But at my particular age and given where I’m at healthwise, I don’t see a need for pharma. Now if I get CA, that’s totally different. If I get a headache, stop it. If I have a slight cough, I’ll deal with it. I don’t want painkillers after a root canal, keep the opiates away from me.

Joe is right about pharma. They are an anathema to what drug producers should be.
Also, about staying away from meds.
I can tell you, though, that after a heart attack, or cancer, or afib, you end up with a lot more meds.
Eliquis sucks. But not as bad as a stroke.

We did nothing but fail with other coronavirus vaccines in the past several decades. Then in 6 hours, we have 5 different ones that were initially pegged as “100%” until efficacy dropped like a ton of bricks.

It’s new. People that think this thing has gone through the proper trials … lol … we are the trial. Things do not get “approved” this quickly without cutting massive corners … many of these things are time based so of course they are cutting corners.

I’ve never been anti-vax, have had all mine, same with kids but for as long as I can remember, I have been anti-pharma. Big money, they don’t care about people, it’s about dollars. I believe that many things - NOT EVERYTHING - can be fixed or made better by lifestyle choices. I DON’T believe you need to take drugs for everything. To me, it’s the easy way out for many things. And it doesn’t always work. I try to avoid meds at all costs, always have. Oh, I still take them occasionally when I think I need them. But I’m not going to pop a Tylenol a day, a metformin every day … I take my vitamins, always have. But at my particular age and given where I’m at healthwise, I don’t see a need for pharma. Now if I get CA, that’s totally different. If I get a headache, stop it. If I have a slight cough, I’ll deal with it. I don’t want painkillers after a root canal, keep the opiates away from me.
Agree. I had a surgery and took 1/2 5mg Lortab each night to make sure I didn’t wake up due to pain. Then spent the days making rehab my “job.” I iced 8-10 times throughout the day to keep any discomfort at bay (15’ on, 1 hour off).

So I’m good with my exercise, plain veggies in abundance, vitamins, and minimal salt lifestyle. I’m middle-aged and have a primary care physician only for an annual blood check. To be totally honest, I even hate taking vitamins since I hate pills, but I added those since I am getting older.

Ok. Two large events. Multiple people without masks. President Biden pulls his mask down to speak to someone.

The people pushing for masks are not trusting the science...

They are endangering people.

These are super spreader events.

They are Covid deniers.

Those are the rules...

Last edited:
This research out of Wales isn’t going to help the narrative. (I’m still looking for the link to the actual article)
I’m not crazy about meta, it has it’s place but it can be easily manipulated too.

But the trend appears to be - and yes, where I work even, though total cases have slowed and same with inpatients … fully vaxxed hospitalizations and deaths were certainly increasing.

Viral incidence in the valley is low right now … but if people are thinking they are wearing armor with the vax … you’re not. And masking … for bacterial infections, yes masks can work. Versus a virus? It’s funny so many think so. The size difference between the two … surgeons/docs aren’t traditionally wearing masks for viral transmissions, it’s for bacterial. Picture a cruise ship. That’s a bacterium. Picture the people on board. That’s a virus. Huge size difference, the pores of those crappy cloth masks don’t stop anything, not even the medical masks. A properly fitted N95 I can see making some impact, but not to the point where they are going to make a huge dent.

One of the many things that concerns me is the apparent immunosuppression after the second jab that has been seen. That’s where a good percentage of infections have occurred. Of course, those go into the “unvaxxed” bucket; it’s a convenient measure to falsely increase vax efficacy and pin another one to the unvaxxed group.

I have a ton of concerns. I’d rather they called this a prophylactic measure that is not foolproof but may offer some protection rather than a vaccine, because that’s how it’s acting. It’s leaky. you can catch. You can spread. You can be hospitalized. You can die. That’s not a vax. Not at the rate it’s occurring. Honesty can go a long way but they haven’t gone that route and now you have to question everything stated

But there are a few things that are prophylactic in nature. The critical vitamins and minerals, dropping some weight (we’ve had 15+ months), general health, etc.

It’s been shitty leadership from Trump to Biden, through Birx and Fauxi and incredibly poor messaging from public health and sinister behavior by the media. It’s no wonder so many people are confused and fearful.

Too many reactionary/emotional responses (I understand anecdotes, especially personal ones, can carry a lot of weight) … but that’s the opposite of critical thinking. It’s allowing bias to creep in and highly impact, it eats away objectivity. We have the wrong kind of leaders/voices at critical places … poise wins in a crisis.

All I know, through all the confusion about covid this last year and a half...... I felt safe and informed through Joe's information. From when they put my wife in the Covid ICU unit and I had to fight with the Dr's to not put her on a ventilator ( 1 year ago), to when I got it just this last August. I kind of gathered my own approach early on (with Joe's help thru what he posted). We got healthy after the big scare with my wife. Quit smoking- quit drinking - overcame a 15 year opiate pill dependency- lost 50 lbs and became very fit. So when I got it this last August (even though I got fully sick) I never had to see a Dr because I got healthy. Now my immunity is excellent. Joe you should write a book about this bro. I really mean that. Thank you

All I know, through all the confusion about covid this last year and a half...... I felt safe and informed through Joe's information. From when they put my wife in the Covid ICU unit and I had to fight with the Dr's to not put her on a ventilator ( 1 year ago), to when I got it just this last August. I kind of gathered my own approach early on (with Joe's help thru what he posted). We got healthy after the big scare with my wife. Quit smoking- quit drinking - overcame a 15 year opiate pill dependency- lost 50 lbs and became very fit. So when I got it this last August (even though I got fully sick) I never had to see a Dr because I got healthy. Now my immunity is excellent. Joe you should write a book about this bro. I really mean that. Thank you
Next time, contact me personally B. You have my cell number. You’re one of many here that have it. The email thing doesn’t work so well anymore and who emails anyway?

I’ve had three posters here contact me within the last month, actually, when they were hit by it. As always, I’m not a doctor at all, not close to one and that’s where advice needs to come from if you trust them. But you really should arm yourself with some proper, non-MSM pushed info, actual facts instead of bs slant, so when you talk to your doctor, you can ask certain questions and bring up concerns. I’ll never tell anybody what to do, what not to do … just trying to help people be vigilant instead of cowering in fear, there’s a lot you can do for yourself.

So happy it worked out for you and your wife B.

And just like that, we cannot prove where Corona Virus came from..

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT