ADVERTISEMENT

Two Pre-Season All-Americans and more....

A lot of pundits are really high on SDSU’s new HC. I think he may be good, but they’re doing a complete 180 on emphasizing offense vs defense. It will be interesting to see the results, but I wouldn’t expect a big improvement from them until at least year 2.
Only programs with great coaches see a first year turn around like UNLV! Strange to see UNLV with the quick turn around program after decades of struggles. A great year two is needed to cement the UNLV program in at the top of the MWC!
Reactions: bcvegaspt2

Two Pre-Season All-Americans and more....

San Diego State isn't getting picked towards the bottom of the league which is surprising me. They will likely be better than last season but they were a disaster last season. They will be better than UNM, I think.
A lot of pundits are really high on SDSU’s new HC. I think he may be good, but they’re doing a complete 180 on emphasizing offense vs defense. It will be interesting to see the results, but I wouldn’t expect a big improvement from them until at least year 2.

I thought that chicks dig the long ball

since ya asked. Its personal and its a retaliatory - He attacked me and my occupation and got personal the other day. Told me to " leave the board you add nothing" because I complained about all the covid and politics talk. Then he belittled my occupation in an attempt to make fun of me. Saying things he would never ever say to me to my face. But really it goes back about 10 years - he don't like me _- I do NOT like him- I dont like him because when he was a moderator he would abuse his power and privilege's and threaten people to kick them off the board and 86 them for no reason other than being on some kind of power trip. I would call him out on it - he didn't like that. Id love to meet him in person and talk it out - face to face
Oh geez. I didn't 86 anyone but you a vendetta for some reason.

You're proving that you add nothing. Keep it up!

I will be blocking you so talk behind my back all you want. Good luck in life. You seriously need it.

The only thing he knows about sports is what he reads on the internet - His job is -He helps old ladies' with tendinitis from playing too much video poker - if you want to direct your question to someone who actully TRAINS Athletes at all levels including those who get PAID to do their sport _- that would be me
Calm down, personal trainer. You have zero knowledge compared to me! Get off the high horse of thinking you're superior. Seriously. I'm embarrassed for you and the ego you developed from your 'lofty' title... that anyone can get by taking an internet course. Actually, you probably cause more injuries than you're aware of so keep up the good work!

I don't need to share my resume, but I've done my fair share of training and treating professional and Olympic athletes, as well as entertainers you would have known very well, but enjoy doing home health instead. There's more to being a PT than just 'personal training'.
Wow, man. Seriously. How insecure are you to come at me again?
Reactions: rebelwithacause

UNLV vs Oregon State game

I worked for the City of Portland while attending undergraduate. We kept it clean. I was management by my 4th year in college and in downtown Portland it is clean. And I go out everyday from my office. The city was cleaned. Toward the NE area maybe but not downtown. Boston people dont know how to be clean. F*cking the trash can be right there by their foot but they chose to throw their coffee cup on the streets.
You don't see that often most of Boston is quite clean now. Just pockets.

LOL what's with the personal attack?? What do you have against him? You sound small
since ya asked. Its personal and its a retaliatory - He attacked me and my occupation and got personal the other day. Told me to " leave the board you add nothing" because I complained about all the covid and politics talk. Then he belittled my occupation in an attempt to make fun of me. Saying things he would never ever say to me to my face. But really it goes back about 10 years - he don't like me _- I do NOT like him- I dont like him because when he was a moderator he would abuse his power and privilege's and threaten people to kick them off the board and 86 them for no reason other than being on some kind of power trip. I would call him out on it - he didn't like that. Id love to meet him in person and talk it out - face to face

UNLV vs Oregon State game

Yes it is they are about the same. Mass General/Downtown Crossing but small areas
I worked for the City of Portland while attending undergraduate. We kept it clean. I was management by my 4th year in college and in downtown Portland it is clean. And I go out everyday from my office. The city was cleaned. Toward the NE area maybe but not downtown. Boston people dont know how to be clean. F*cking the trash can be right there by their foot but they chose to throw their coffee cup on the streets.

You can say whatever you want but your a pissy little poster with anger issues - probably stems from being a total nerd who got his ass kicked in school and tries to enact his revenge behind a keyboard

DUDE STAR WARS is cool AF
LOL what's with the personal attack?? What do you have against him? You sound small
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT