ADVERTISEMENT

Ways to watch the Hawaii game

The game will be on Cox channel 125. For those out of towers like me it will be on the Team Sports one app. We have to get this one.
I don't know man, this team regressed so much....injuries, mental, coaching...got the pieces in place but not playing to potentials.

I don't know man, this team regressed so much....injuries, mental, coaching...got the pieces in place but not playing to potentials.
I haven’t seen the level of regression some have stated. Not saying we should have won the past two games … but we were right there. Those would typically be 3-4 score games in the past. It IS frustrating that they haven’t been able to get over the hump, but the hump is usually not even in view.

I can’t recall the over/under win total on the season, 2.5? 3.5? Books know their stuff better than anyone ….

I think it’s as much a casualty of us, as fans, “buying in” when we were 4-1 … admittedly, with your own eyes, they looked better but the competition was soft. I can see that happening to a lesser degree when people are calling for extensions when the Rebels are 11-1 or 10-2 in OOC. Same premise.

I still think win or lose vs Hawaii, his future comes down to the UNR game … though UNLV should wipe the field with both of them. But Hawaii is scarier because those games are just so crazy with timekeepers and refs and crazy bone headed plays.

No luck here in Phoenix :( I’ll keep an eye here to see if anyones luck changes

That's dedication!
Yea, it's a blessing and a curse lol... heading to Vegas for Thanksgiving and also bought tickets to the Reno game... not sure why at this point... looks like we are going to lose again... no faith we can beat the Reno scum next week....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT