ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Sales for MWC championship

Yeah, which is great for students, or people that live in that area. Doesn't make a lot of sense if you live in Summerlin though, to drive to UNLV, then shuttle back to allegiant.
The bus is great! Anyone from all parts of town can drive to Thomas and Mack's large parking lot on game and just take a bus to the game, Once more people attend game it will become more viable for RTC to bus from the many locations around town until then u have the option to park and ride form the Mack. Don't people in Summerlin have drivers than can take them from their master planned communities and drop them off at the game. Plus it's only $4.00 round trip. I kid of course! LOL! Go Rebels!

• Haha
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Interesting that section 203 was just added to sections 201-202 and 248. Section 203 was added with all the seats already gone with the exception of 4 handicap spaces. Based on how the seats were immediately gone at the time the section was added, I expect that a single person/company purchased the entire section. I hope we see a few more sections go in this way.

Reactions: 220reb and dcut03
Interesting that section 203 was just added to sections 201-202 and 248. Section 203 was added with all the seats already gone with the exception of 4 handicap spaces. Based on how the seats were immediately gone at the time the section was added, I expect that a single person/company purchased the entire section. I hope we see a few more sections go in this way.
Maybe a company bought up all the 203 section for their employees or something. Nice!

Reactions: 220reb and reagan21
It looks like the pac 12 championship is using field turf. Turf that looks very similar to ours with the yard markings. They may have just repainted our field

It looks like the pac 12 championship is using field turf. Turf that looks very similar to ours with the yard markings. They may have just repainted our field
I believe they have their own field in storage, and they wouldn't be able to switch out and repaint UNLV logo in a half day. It would be much easier just to switch out the portion of field that has the logos

Bigger crowd than any I’ve seen with one hour to go before kickoff. Additional seats in the student section. They opened up the section by the torch. Quite a few Boise fans. I bet Boise will bring at least 5000. Added to our normal that would make us @ 30000

I got here Hella early. I can see it getting fuller as the game goes on. Traffic was a little congested over hour and a half ago.

31,473 attendance. My best guess is that about 6K of those fans were Boise State. Sucks to lose a game that could have been huge towards the future attendance at UNLV, but at least we don't need to worry about losing the coaching staff! Next year will only get better in play and attendance!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT