ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread CSU Game

They’ve been about as bad as this team can be.

Still a half to go.
That's what I am hoping. Hope we can put that half behind us and come out swinging. At least we aren't down 20, cause we damn well could have been....easily.

I dunno, it feels like Muhammed Ali fight. UNLV saw the best of CSU...2nd half is the difference.

Reactions: XFactorRebel
Time to take the training wheels off Maiava and open up the offense. These (run, run, pass) 3 and outs are killing our defense. When we do run, it needs to be mostly Lester. Horrible clock management by both teams to end the half. First CSU with the timeout after 2nd down gifting us time, and then us letting 12 seconds run off the clock after realizing we stopped them on 3rd down. We should not be down 10 to this team. Uninspired. Too busy counting those 4 votes in the coaches poll. LOL

I dunno, it feels like Muhammed Ali fight. UNLV saw the best of CSU...2nd half is the difference.
Hoping this too, I am just hoping they don't adjust for the run and CSU decides to long ball us to ****ing death.

That was a bs call on the out of bounds play that was clearly out and the idiots kept the clock running.

It could be on a trick to get them to think that we’re pussies and then we come back and kick their ass.

Hoping this too, I am just hoping they don't adjust for the run and CSU decides to long ball us to ****ing death.
CSU is taking away the short passes. I told you guys how they running game will change. They have 4 RBs. Not effective in the past but they are still Norvell's recruits.

This is why you should have called timeout right when you stopped CSU on 3rd down. Pretty much blew a shot at 3 points. Wasting 10 seconds for what reason?
I bet Odom will own that one. Probably the first blatant mistake from the coach that I can recall this year.

Reactions: VegasPete7
That was a bs call on the out of bounds play that was clearly out and the idiots kept the clock running.
We can keep making excuses. There was also a hold on their touchdown.

But look at the game. UNLV is flat. CSU came with a game plan to defuse what we do and it looks like they guessed properly in thinking UNLV was going to try and shut down the pass. Maybe.

Diversify the play calling and give our defense time to rest in the second half

To me, we had a 3-0 lead, looking great on defense. Then, they started with the rushing 3, dropping 8 idea. You can’t do that vs. teams that have a clue how to beat a zone.

Maiava looking shakey. That last pass should have been picked. DB may need to start warming up on the sideline.

We can keep making excuses. There was also a hold on their touchdown.

But look at the game. UNLV is flat. CSU came with a game plan to defuse what we do and it looks like they guessed properly in thinking UNLV was going to try and shut down the pass. Maybe.
Our O Line also hasn't been good today. Besides the false starts and QB pressure I have seen no running lanes whatsoever when we do hand off.

Well on a positive note, within 4 now, but how much can the defense take only getting 3 pts per 2 entire possessions? We need a TD next possession no matter what.

Love the turn around in the 2nd half.

Worried all these FGs instead of getting it to the end zone may come back to haunt us...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT